Which state are you from?

Which state are you from?

• Total voters

Vikramaditya

Country flag
self delete..........................................................................

Vikramaditya

Country flag
Tamilnadu - Jallikattu

This should be ban as quickly as possible, believe in God and being superstitious is different thing.
Man........This is not right,this is violation of human and also animal right.ffffffffffffffffffff

ahmedsid

Top Gun
^^^Yaar, every mallu suffixes this 'god's own country' thing when they introduce themselves. Is it taught in kindergarten? :p
Wrong Johnee, we are taught at home that we are from Gods Own Country ;) For Once you cant argue over this and play devils advocate hehehehhe :p

Vikramaditya

Country flag
West Bengal Birla Temple

Dedicated to: Lord Krishna and Radha
Inaugurated in: 1996

Kolkata is the land of festivals, celebrations and devotions. There are several temples in the city, dedicated to different God and Goddess. One of them is the grand Birla Temple. Built by the famous Birla family of India, the temple is one the most beautiful and well maintained temples of India. Constructed out of sandstone and white marble, it is basically modeled on the Laxmi Narayan temple at Bhubaneshwar. The temple attracts thousands of visitors every day.

The Birla Temple of Calcutta is dedicated to Lord Krishna and his beloved Radha. Thousands of people come here from various parts of the state, to offer their prayers on Janmashtami. Various messages from Bhagavad-Gita have been carved on its marble interiors. Apart from Krishna and Radha, idols of Shiva and Durga have also been installed in the temple. The temple is a perfect example of beauty and devotion, blended together to give a majestic aura.

The interiors of Birla Mandir are jaw-drop gorgeous, with wonderful marble finishing. The engravings in marble are blended with the intricate Rajasthani architecture, to give a unique touch to the building. The electric diyas and wonderful chandeliers add to its charm. The exteriors of this colossal temple have been done with sandstone. The construction of this building took about 22 years to be completed, before it was opene

indian_sukhoi

Looks like we Andhra Pradesh people outgunned everyone. Majority are from AP!! clap

Who all voted for AP, care to comment plz. So that i can know who are from my state!!!

Cheers,

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Looks like we Andhra Pradesh people outgunned everyone. Majority are from AP!! clap

Who all voted for AP, care to comment plz. So that i can know who are from my state!!!

Cheers,
Click on the vote counts you will find the people belong too

A.V.

Cheers,

since this is an open poll here you go

bhramos
civfanatic
Daredevil
ejazr
Emperor
ftpserver
gogbot
thellfire101
indian_sukhoi
johnee
JPraveen
nukavarapu
prahladhsai
tarunraju
tharikiran
venkat
VENUS01

miads

Country flag
Hi,i'm from myanmar. u know that country,near yours.i am very interested in DFI.i am also interested in military forum,especially indian military.u know why?.i think your country is the one who will counter-balance the china in near future in asia.Now that's all what i want to post.if i get time, i will write more interesting info.thank u.nice to debat with u all.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Miads, please introduce yourself in the members introduction forum and tell us something about yourself.

johnee

The scores:

Andhra Pradesh: 18
Tamilnadu: 14
Maharashtra: 11
Kerala: 10
West Bengal: 10
Karnataka: 8
Delhi: 8
Punjab: 6
Gujarat: 5
Uttar Pradesh: 5
Himachal Pradesh: 4
Haryana: 2
Bihar: 2
Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Orrisa, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Assam, Other( Andaman&Nicobar, Lakshadweep, Daman&Diu etc.): 1 each.

acmoghe

HI! People from Kerala will be delighted to know that I also hail from " God's Own Country"!
sachin-tendulkar-pic.jpg

Can't argue with that, can we?==ev++vil++

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ Ulhasnagar Sindhi Association is in Maharashtra :D sorry 4 the PJ. :p

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Hi I am Rumble from USA
Hey Rumble, do Introduce yourself in the Introduction Section!

Glad to hear that the USA has agreed to become a part of India! Always knew em yankees loved us! :p Poor Joke, Forgive me! God Speed

Global Defence

New threads

Articles