Wakhan Corridor already occupied by China ?

shimshali

No, it's not muddy water if you are really interested... Since you have acknowledged that your ancestors were Buddhists, find out the routes of Buddhism. You are incomplete without that. Ashoka the great who got converted to Buddhism what was he earlier? Dessert dwelling tribe? Who was Goutam Buddha? Since you have my immunity I can't even ding dong you... Do your research...
ok i will properly look into it .
but i dont care if my ancestors were Hindus or martians i am what i am now i accept what i am now and i am not ashamed if my ancestors were form Hindus or Buddhist or they converted from from some other religions.

brational

Country flag
but i dont care if my ancestors were Hindus or martians i am what i am now i accept what i am now and i am not ashamed if my ancestors were form Hindus or Buddhist or they converted from from some other religions.
Study Vedas then study IVC (the land you are settled in) you will start respecting yourself... Good night!

captscooby81

Country flag
Its always good to accept what you are today that's like making peace with the time ..But its always nice to know where you came from because somewhere that makes a lot of difference . Our cultures and ways have changed because we started accepting new things and moved away from the old ways ..

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Cowards convert when the choice is between conversion or death. Coward genes are deep infested in you. You'll convert to hinduism when the push comes to shove. You can't fight. Your whole population is made up of cowards. You people use khan, a pagan surname. Ever wondered why? Good for you cowards he wasn't interested in converting you people to his religion otherwise you would have been taoist instead of muslim.

Remember 90k soldiers surrendering without a fight? It's the work of coward genes. Convert to any f@cking alien supernova religion but your quom will remain a coward quom :)

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i believe bhuddism came before hinduism
That's why you're stupid.
dont think that your all powerfull religion rules over the galaxy
At least in India. It's not ruling but reading out the history,
Nobody tries to be that ostentatious about religion as Muslims are
in which families Guru Nanak or Budhha were born. Or why do all of us have no problem in worshipping in each other's temples.
well it is like saying that Christianity also came from Islam because it follows the same ideology
LOL, same ideology
while many scholars also say stuff like that and what not .but we should drop the religion topic we each have our own opinion lets leave it that way...
Instead of giving opinion is better reading out the history or ethnicities.
Islam & Christianity are Abrahamic religions, Buddhism and Hinduism are Indian Religions.
Chinese mainland has it's own distinct religions similarly. Case closed.

PSYOP

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Please roll further south and drown yourself in the indian ocean.

China is also there in Indian Ocean, there is no question to become drowned in deep sea as they our brother would be controlling that who would to be drowned and rescue from that sea. :lol:

As I know, our brother's China's naval shadow on Indian ocean region challenges Delhi. :lol:

Remember string of pearls? :lol:

captscooby81

Country flag
Dude there is still some gap between mainland and Srilanka so if you roll down south you will sure get Drowned in Sea... that will happen only you were lucky to cross Lahore So we wont let you down in Sea and attain shahdat We will burn you and cast your ashes to the strong west winds so it reaches the Arab land finally you can live in RIP.....Or else this will be just Wet dream and why to waste your pyjama wetting it in day time ...

China is also there in Indian Ocean, there is no question to become drowned in deep sea as they our brother would be controlling that who would to be drowned and rescue from that sea. :lol:

As I know, our brother's China's naval shadow on Indian ocean region challenges Delhi. :lol:

Sameet2

CPEC is good For India it will make China powerful and America jealous. Terror mechanism will reduce to lowest point cause China will pay them to do that . they pay them to work and as China is ageing its population it will move its production house to India and to other nation like Bangladesh .

captscooby81

Country flag
Ab sirf Allah kho muh nahi they will show their chinese raped a@# after they convert everyone in paki to Aethist communist ...:laugh:

"Our brother China" :lol:

Wah ri Paki Qom salee Paise ke laiye apne Nabi (PBUH) or Koran bhi Bhul gayi. Your Chinese "brothers" love to eat Pork and strip naked Uygur Musalam women in Burqa.

Ab Allah KO kya muh dikhaoge LAMO

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If we get back PoK firmly in our hands, then Pakistan will have little excuses to prevent us from passing through Pakistan to Afghanistan and beyond.

gslv markIII

Country flag
‘What if India finds itself involved in two front war with China, Pakistan?’

India can’t face two front wars, let us assume Pakistan and the Chinese will roll across the Himalayas into the Indian plains and New Delhi will accept defeat. Forget the past, look at the present our brother has huge investments in the form of CPEC.
Says who, your crystal ball ? :lol:

The last time we fought a two front war, our opponent lost their entire territory at one front & a sizable area in the other ;). Also try reading a map to better understand how ''Chinese will roll across the Himalayas'' :lol:

gslv markIII

Country flag

Challenges us with what, two submarines & a supply vessel ?- which always trails the former since the Chinese aren't too sure about their fleet. We have send our own ships to SCS & the Chinese have done randi rona in classic 'Paki style'.

C_w696yUMAEi1rF.jpg

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...s-in-south-china-sea/articleshow/52369749.cms

Don't forget that we are the second dominant power in IOR after USN & operates one (soon two) carrier battle groups. It take much more than China to challenge us in the IOR.

S.J

Country flag

Abe ja ja. China has promised to invest $52 billion in CPEC over a period of 5-10 years, where as the trade between India and China is $72 billion with a trade deficit of $52billion every year in China's favour. The Chinese being the business men they are, are going to write off the loss of $52 billion and look the other way when we are going screw you over just like they did in 65,71 and 99

Global Defence

New threads

Articles