US Invasion of Syria has started!

Vinod DX9

Country flag
According to a report Syrian Air Force has lost 30 Su-22. Prior the Xivil War they had 42 .

captscooby81

Country flag
That was known as the Taliban banned the cultivation of opium this directly affected the cheap opuim which US Drug manufacturers were getting illegally from Afghanistan .. Today everything is back in track with Afghan again leading the opium production..

I wish the oil run s dry sooner in the Saudi land so that US can dump its ally and the wahabis can get fucked by the Shia s of Iran

Can't be said much, wait to see some more reports, but it is known that Saudis do supply money, CIA does there bidding, but the interesting bit is that both countries our twisting each other arms.

• Saudis threatened the US gov. to not pass the 911 congress bill, which is clear that funding was provided by Saudis.
  • CIA has there own agenda to topple Saudis as they are under huge debt, there economic growth is getting stale now.
  • Saudis also threaten to loosen up prices of Oil, this directly threatens the US dollar dominance.
An interesting bit I wanted to share was, US sent troop to Afghanistan not to invade but capture the opium fields, as the drugs are being transported by military cargo planes to supply there big pharma companies and medicos, as the US medical industry is currently ranked 1 in drug manufacturing.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Does that mean the chemical attack to kill children was done by Saudis/CIA.
Well, duh.
They've done this type of shit before.
They are readying themselves to take a piece of the syrian pie.

PS: @pmaitra : Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. #Trump

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
April 6, exactly one century ago on this very day, the US entered WWI. Interesting coincidence.

So how will Russia respond? It seems the Russians were informed in advance and no Russian assets we're hit, but was this something Putin would appreciate?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Can't be said much, wait to see some more reports, but it is known that Saudis do supply money, CIA does there bidding, but the interesting bit is that both countries our twisting each other arms.

• Saudis threatened the US gov. to not pass the 911 congress bill, which is clear that funding was provided by Saudis.
  • CIA has there own agenda to topple Saudis as they are under huge debt, there economic growth is getting stale now.
  • Saudis also threaten to loosen up prices of Oil, this directly threatens the US dollar dominance.
An interesting bit I wanted to share was, US sent troop to Afghanistan not to invade but capture the opium fields, as the drugs are being transported by military cargo planes to supply there big pharma companies and medicos, as the US medical industry is currently ranked 1 in drug manufacturing.
Speaking of narco trafficking, the US has a major hand in this business, in Latin america too, in spite of the so called "War on Drugs."
The narcos who did not obey the US (like escobar,) the US virulently pursued and exterminated while the ones that did obey the US like the Calis the US allowed to flourish.

captscooby81

Country flag
This looks like sending one message to so many .. The created a plot of chemical attack with help of ISIS or Saudis and once the world reacted now they launched an unauthorised attack .. Looks like the message is to welcome Xi Jingping with a caution to table that Trump wont need UN security council approval to jump into a war .. Plus sending message to Iran also subtly by attacking the Syrian base the message is loud and clear that USA will act on its own if needed .. Look at these missiles were launched from the fleet in the gulf sea same can just be diverted few miles away to launch attack on Iran when they need ..

pmaitra

April 6, exactly one century ago on this very day, the US entered WWI. Interesting coincidence.

So how will Russia respond? It seems the Russians were informed in advance and no Russian assets we're hit, but was this something Putin would appreciate?
I was about to post this. Good job.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Vladimir Putin: "US attack on Syria is an aggression against a sovereign State, in violation of international law, and under false pretenses,"

pmaitra

Well, duh.
They've done this type of shit before.
They are readying themselves to take a piece of the syrian pie.

PS: @pmaitra : Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. #Trump
Is this just a one-off strike to shake off the detractors in the US, or has Trump succumbed to the neocon agenda?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Vladimir Putin: "US attack on Syria is an aggression against a sovereign State, in violation of international law, and under false pretenses,"
Well, he has said that before, the US didn't give a shit.

I hope Putin escalates.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Is this just a one-off strike to shake off the detractors in the US, or has Trump succumbed to the neocon agenda?
The detractors don't shake off after tasting blood. I think it is the latter.

pmaitra

I hope Putin escalates.
I hope not. Let the Shia sentiments rise. It is not in Russia's interest to get bogged down in Syria. One has to keep ego aside in such circumstances. Yes, Putin looks weak, but I am fine with that. We don't need two hot headed nuclear powers.

captscooby81

Country flag
Can anywhere the chinese pigs can be dragged into this .. Dear lord please full fill my wish... let china get s its first taste of superpower proxy war .. If i am not wrong chinese are supplying weapons to the Assad regime i believe did they have boots on ground or any of their Type52D s in the Straits of Hormuz to protect their Ships ???

I hope Putin escalates.

captscooby81

Country flag
Three you had forgotten our Big panda Xi Jingping in our north he is also Hot headed nuclear power ... Just that panda is happy eating its food when it wants to attack it will just rollover on us simply

I hope not. Let the Shia sentiments rise. It is not in Russia's interest to get bogged down in Syria. One has to keep ego aside in such circumstances. Yes, Putin looks weak, but I am fine with that. We don't need two hot headed nuclear powers.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Well, yeah maybe you re right.
The US is having internal issues and therefore Putin should focus on that rather than escalating syria.
Perhaps start anti-war movements a la vietnam. :D

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As of now, it seems a one off well calculated move with signals to both internal and external actors.

Putin will be against this, thus this demolishes the narrative that Democrats have been trying to build since the election results.

This also makes him look tougher than Obama, considering this was something Obama never dared to do.

Also this comes as Trump welcomes Xi. No subtelty there.

So while this may be a sound move from internal politics, whether it makes sense geo-politically depends on whether Assad pays heed and whether Putin responds, which I don't think he will.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles