Turkey shot down Russian Su 24

Cadian

I don't know Russian ..even the chart shows a yellow flyer going inside Turkey

Why there is no Su 24 in the above
It's actually written in Turkish. They use Latin alphabet.

But.

Man.

This little piece of Turkish territory on your graph is only 2.23 kilometers long, SU-24 will pass over it in 7 seconds. There can't be "10 warnings during 5 minutes" as Turkey says.

In 5 minutes Su-24 will travel on 100 kilometers. Does Turkey believe people are idiots?

2015-11-24 14-32-31 Скриншот экрана.png

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I've been saying all along that Turkey supports ISIS openly against the Kurds, Turks are the suppliers and trainers of ISIS and play victim at the same time! They are pakis of the middle east!

Turkey is the key for the US to get rid of Assad as they did to Gadhaffi and Saddam, et al however Assad is tough nut to crack!

More than Saudis it is Turkey which is responsible for diverting ISIS from Iraq towards Syria!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Nice...............
Erdogan got too cocky with his election win ...... time to cut him down to size

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
I saw the video seems like the young Pilot was executed by the Islamic Jihadis!

I personally believe that Turkey is actively involved in Syria and Russia needs to make this war too costly for Turkey even if US supports Turkey and ISIS covertly or overtly!

Immanuel

Country flag
Well Turkey is messing with forces it shouldn't, awaiting KGB response asap. Fucking Turks are one of the main reason why ISIS is well entrenched, pussies were looking on while ISIS moved quite freely through those areas.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
i dont think russia will do something offensive attack to turkey as of now.

tharikiran

Country flag
i dont think russia will do something offensive attack to turkey as of now.
May not be offensive but will draw the lines clear for all the players in that region.I do expect a NFZ for Turkish planes.Anything more is a bonus and for us to bring out pop corn bags.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
May not be offensive but will draw the lines clear for all the players in that region.I do expect a NFZ for Turkish planes.Anything more is a bonus and for us to bring out pop corn bags.
may be with SAM.
but i wanted russia to take more serious offensive action against it.

AnantS

Country flag
If Soviet bore Pakistanis shooting down their planes in Afghanistan silently to avoid wider conflict, without shooting Paki plane in return(not counting incident where FizzleYeah Jehadi Pilots shot their own Fsolaah plane), serve as any hint. I think Russia will blow hot n cold, but will bear this loss. FIS area of responsibility increases now. Turkey will be bled in a different way. just as Pakistanis were made to bleed in Karachi and Baluchistan by Soviets.

tharikiran

Country flag
i wanted russia to take more serious offensive action against it.
I guess it's too early for us all to visualize as to what Russia will do. May be we need to wait for 24 hours.
We also need to realise, Russia is not what it was back in 70's. It learnt it's lessons well. Everyone has seen their tactics in Crimea.

Bahamut

Russia will put sanction and stop building of the nuclear reactor for turkey and expect more weapons for Syria and Iran but still you do not shoot aircraft like this .It stay less then 20 sec in turkey ,five warning so one warning every 5 sec,no one trust that.

Bahamut

Expect more weapons and training for PKK and other Kurd's groups.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles