To counter China, India must look towards Taiwan

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
On the Chinese language, please post it in the Chinese language and its different dialects.

Posts have been moved.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Ray, my posts are relevant with this thread.

You think language barriers are less notable between India and Taiwan, and I am proving you are wrong.

Why are you deleting my posts?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I have two FB friends from taipei taiwan and both of them are crazzzyyy about india and indian culture....one of them travels to india every year and her only dream is to travel every corner of india...

here are some pics of taiwanis celebrating "India"

Taiwanese friends celebrating diwali(new year)

i very well know that there are pro and anti people in every country but i will bet on pro-indians..
Thankyou for posting the pictures. I thought we in Canada were exception where the festivals of different cultures is celebrated on a regular basis with a participation of locals as well. It is a positive idea that general population of foreign lands goes out of their way to welcome the diaspora and participate in their festival rather than lay illegal claim on the real estate as their own and help other occupiers in their agenda as well.

We in Canada celebrated "Year of India" all over Canada. These kind of gestures build the bridges of peace and prosperity. I am going to visit more of Taiwanese web sites from now on thanks to "WARRIOREXTREME" for bringing it to our attention through the photographs.

Param

"Taiwan has sent a military attache to its trade office in New Delhi and an Indian Air Force officer ... visited Taiwan at the invitation of Taiwan Air Force Commander-in-Chief Chen Chao-min," UDN military reporter Lu Teh-yun wrote.
:rofl: Chao min

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
It would not have come to this if they had resolved all the pending border issues with India. Sooner or later misdeeds catch up with you. The instigator of encircling theory is getting encircled now.

trackwhack

In my opinion Taiwan is a wasted investment from a strategic perspective. Sooner or later they will merge with the PRC, either through war or through a CCP downfall and democracy in China. Our strategic resources should be concentrated on two countries in the next 5 years - Vietnam and Afghanistan.

By 2017 we should have a naval base in Vietnam and an air force base in Afghanistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Every penny counts!

no smoking

Country flag
I presume the cultural barrier will be less in Taiwan because more people speak English than Mainland China and are used to western culture with which the Indians are more comfortable than with the Mainland Chinese culture which is a trifle coarse or so it is believed, like people hawking and all other issues mentioned in the Chinese Govt guidelines on behaviour and etiquette to be maintain during the Olympics!
Obviously, we are talking about india's exportation opportunity here. Which one do you think is better: a sales can speak your own language or the one you have some minor difficulties to understand. At least for me, I would prefer someone knows my language instead of only speaking English.

Whether or not Taiwaness is more used to western chlture is not big problem here. You must remember, as a salesman, it is you responsiblity to know your customer's mainstream culture and make him comfortable.

Here we are talking about business not politics. So what CCP did in olympics is not your concern. Imagine when you go to a customer's office to talk a big contract which may earn you millions of dallors profit. In the middle of negotiation, you just tell your client how much you dislike his office and the way he treat his staff. What do you expect him to response?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles