The Attack - Operation MaarKhoor (A short Story).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusive

Country flag
Its military fiction short story don't take it seriously just read it quite plausible though.
Plausible :crazy:.........If Russia didn't attack turkey even after downing of their plane, do you think pakistan have the gals to destroy Indian consulate through a cruise missile as an act of war for some snakes biting your own hands. Even your military planners are not that stupid........yet.

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
well its thermo nuclear warhead but you can beleve what you want in a way its good for us but ask any chinese who knows a thing or two about nukes he will tell you and that is the main reason niether china nor pakistan want to attack india like in past as they very well know what india is capable of and thats why they have devloped NASR missiles & tactical nuces and that too be used against indian armoured columns "IF india attacks pakistan with so called CSD"
Can you named that missile ? i don't think so any nation sold nuclear capable missile to other but i know South Africa sold missile tech but not the full missiles.

guru-dutt

Plausible :crazy:.........If Russia didn't attack turkey even after downing of their plane, do you think pakistan have the gals to destroy Indian consulate through a cruise missile as an act of war for some snakes biting your own hands. Even your military planners are not that stupid........yet.
well thing is slowly but steadlli there army and air force is full of people who dont listen to there seniors and as mastan khan has said on PDF that most of the senior PA generals have already made up there minds to sell there nuces to cash rich arabs and even some south american countries and rest to US of A its just that things are not going as per plan but its inevitable

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
A fiction as i said but plausible what Russian can do tell me nothing just few statements and some sanction which hurting Russia more as compared to Turkey. I mentioned the scenario .

guru-dutt

Can you named that missile ? i don't think so any nation sold nuclear capable missile to other but i know South Africa sold missile tech but not the full missiles.
govinda ka wo mashoor gana sunnahi bhai ... "naam se kya lena kaam dekho yaaro anjaam dekho yaaro" :D

waise nice try :bplease:

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
well thing is slowly but steadlli there army and air force is full of people who dont listen to there seniors and as mastan khan has said on PDF that most of the senior PA generals have already made up there minds to sell there nuces to cash rich arabs and even some south american countries and rest to US of A its just that things are not going as per plan but its inevitable
Why they make their mind to cell their nukes....
Mastankhan is a joker fighting constipation in a toilet and while struggling with his condition he often coined that type of crap.

Al_Asad_Al_Mulk

Think Tank Analyst
govinda ka wo mashoor gana sunnahi bhai ... "naam se kya lena kaam dekho yaaro anjaam dekho yaaro" :D

waise nice try :bplease:
So you want to say that you have some kind of hidden knowledge the actual Gospel of truth.. rein dey bhai rein dey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles