Ten Reasons Why Nepal Should Join India

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ I am very interested to know how exactly Bollywood is "spreading hatred against Nepal". Maybe our new Nepali member can throw some light on this. :confused:

Truly, Maoists and communists are the vilest creatures in existence. Propaganda, vile falsehoods and attempts at total control of the population with dictatorial diktats like this, are a hallmark of the communist villain. Of course, we should do nothing about it. Nepalis like 'Om Shanti' will get angry if we speak about the increasing influence of Maoists in Nepal, and will tell us not to "interfere in Nepal's affairs"!!

Carry on, spread the hate against India, let your country be overrun by Maoist thugs. :tsk:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Nepali Taliban ? :confused:
If this decision was driven from the people, one would accept it. But there's propaganda and fundamentalism stinking from it all over.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Funny thing most of the commie leadership has studied in India. And most of the commie donors work/live in India.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
well in 2010 a Nepali taxi driver told me we are imposing Urdu in Muslims school officially

he was a muslim from Nepal

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
^^ in which country did this happen ?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Do you have anything more reliable ?

All kind of anti-Indian garbage are posted here, Don't post such link here any further..

Not so fast there guys. Nepal's government has just banned Bollywood movies:

Country flag
Is Nepal really significant to any country in the scheme of things?
The worst mistake Nepal has made is going from a free country which
had good relations with India to becoming commie kissers. Maybe
India needs to bring democracy to Nepal?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I'm not a big fan of this "bring democracy to others" business. Seeing what US did and how it has been backfiring everywhere lately I think we're just fine as friendly neighbors.
Democracy is not a 'one size fit all' solution.
I believe that fighting the Maoist cum Chinese propaganda will do us good.
We have to be continuously engaged with Nepal, proactively diffusing the attempts to create rift and spread misunderstandings.
Providing trade corridors and in parallel regulating immigration in a good organized way could work.

Regards,
Virendra

trackwhack

Just invade the goddam place and give them autonomous rights. We cannot have Nepal as a commie breeding outpost of China.

And when the hell are we going to absorb Bhutan?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles