Ten least livable cities in the world

northernarunachalpradesh

You are :crazy:

India can learn from western countries. The Middle East offers india nothing except oil..
You man there is nothing which the West can offer us.When the west wer nomads we are Civilized .Dont come with master servent attitude of yours.

I am amazed at your bootlicking skills.:thumb:

Friendship is live and let live.that is between India -Iran-Afghanistan.

Business is give-take that is what we have between india and west.You are supporting those Petro-Dollar terrorist who once tried to intimidate us with nuclear warships and went out with their tails in their ass when soviet nuclear submarines came up.

It will take 20 years for INDIA-CHINA-IRAN to overtake west.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Btw most sensible Iranians hate their country but you guys are in good company with Pakistan (most pro Iran country) and perhaps other Muslim countries :lol:

pmaitra

You are :crazy:

India can learn from western countries. The Middle East offers india nothing except oil..
I disagree. Iran offers a counterweight to Wahhabi fundamentalism from spreading from KSA. India is a victim of Wahhabi fundamentalism. We need a strong Iran. It is not just about oil.

northernarunachalpradesh

I disagree. Iran offers a counterweight to Wahhabi fundamentalism from spreading from KSA. India is a victim of Wahhabi fundamentalism. We need a strong Iran. It is not just about oil.
Do you think India really needs IRAN to take on wahhabi terror?If our intelligence are given free hand those wahabi shit will get a taste of their own medicen.

Do mistaken our frindiship with iran for give and take relation.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Damascus remains an important city to Christians. Saul in this passage became St. Paul.
why are then christian nations aiding wahabis in exterminating christians along with muslims who dont follow there view point ?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
why are then christian nations aiding wahabis in exterminating christians along with muslims who dont follow there view point ?
I don't know. I could say Obama is a Muslim, but that would be a cheap shot. :)

Phantom

My sister's friend's dad was a doctor in Tehran. She lived there with her family for several years. They always mention that it was a great place to live. There was a township only for Indians, and there was no dress code or religious restriction.

I personally do not give much credence to this list.
Exactly. The only complaint against Teheran is with regard to it's air quality. Since the city is located close to the Alborz Mountain Range (Iran's highest mountain, the Damavand, is visible from Teheran), most of the pollutanats in the air cannot move away from the city, and hence a heavy smog over the city is a common occurance.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What is the metric for such comparisons?

Also OP is a ******.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
You could but that doesn't explain why israel is still being supported.
Israel is a democracy' US foreign policy is that it should be supported for that alone, if I understand correctly.

Global Defence

Articles