Ten killed in Peshawar cinema blasts

Neo

well we are not celebrating death of civilian but collasping of pakistan as state

but any how jaise karni waise bharni.

u fed milk to sapola, now sapola become azgar and eating u

ur hamid gul Ex ISI chief played a oversmart game in 1988ties by feeding these jihadis to be used in kashmir. now its backfired

hunter become hunt
Why don't you go celebrate the collapse of your moral values in the rape capital of world, Delhi.
How many rapes today?

ladder

Country flag
Why don't you go celebrate the collapse of your moral values in the rape capital of world, Delhi.
How many rapes today?
5 less than people killed in Karachi. Or is it six?? or seven less than people killed in Karachi :confused:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Sincere apologies
You people should have installed scanners and other security measures in the cinema halls. Since Peshawar is close to Taliban , you people should have taken some preventive measures.

Neo

You people should have installed scanners and other security measures in the cinema halls. Since Peshawar is close to Taliban , you people should have taken some preventive measures.
Mate the biggest problem is lack of national agenda on terrorism. PA and ISI have already carved out the strategy to curb Talibanisation of Pakistan but will have to wait wait till US leaves Afghanistan and we can start again dealing with the Taliban.
There won't be any drastic changes this year but we will gain control of them starting from next year.
At this moment I am not at liberty to discuss the future strategy.

ladder

Country flag
What scanners will do in-case of forced entry??

ladder

Country flag
There some precautionary measures like they have done to churches in recent times.
Whatever those methods are, I am not arguing. But wanted to push across that no half heart-ed step will bear result.

They know where the solution lies, and what to do in the short term and long term perspective. But, semi-prepared steps aren't going to yield result.

What would have happened if as a precaution measure, they would have closed down the cinema hall temporarily, when 4 people were killed in another cinema hall very recently.

And we all can agree that there are better ways to showing defiance to Taliban than seeing X rated films in a territory which is virtually under Taliban rule.

Blackwater

How many rapes today?
dont move away from topic. anyhow rapes do happen in any country. there are more rapes happened in america than in india

ur GAZI country is not far behind its jusut ur media is busy with bomb-blasting and bollywood and did not have time to show rapes news:lol:

Blackwater

Mate the biggest problem is lack of national agenda on terrorism. PA and ISI have already carved out the strategy to curb Talibanisation of Pakistan but will have to wait wait till US leaves Afghanistan and we can start again dealing with the Taliban.
There won't be any drastic changes this year but we will gain control of them starting from next year.
At this moment I am not at liberty to discuss the future strategy.

y u waiting for amerika to go?? he wont go fully

first clear taliban from ur own land and then think of afhgan taliban but than oppss , afghan taliban is ISI ally and asset:confused::confused:

bahut peachida maslla ha:lol::lol:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
First of all Peshawar city is not under Taliban influence but the tribal areas around it are.

Public places are target to these guys and Govt. should have taken some measures, since the attack is done using grenades this is preventable if there are proper checks.

Whatever those methods are, I am not arguing. But wanted to push across that no half heart-ed step will bear result.

They know where the solution lies, and what to do in the short term and long term perspective. But, semi-prepared steps aren't going to yield result.

What would have happened if as a precaution measure, they would have closed down the cinema hall temporarily, when 4 people were killed in another cinema hall very recently.

And we all can agree that there are better ways to showing defiance to Taliban than seeing X rated films in a territory which is virtually under Taliban rule.

ladder

Country flag
First of all Peshawar city is not under Taliban influence but the tribal areas around it are.

Public places are target to these guys and Govt. should have taken some measures, since the attack is done using grenades this is preventable if there are proper checks.
What did I use the word 'virtually'?

What if they would have sprayed bullets on those coming out of the cinema hall?

Come-on mate, you don't stop terrorism on the tertiary level. Those are only for contingencies and not primary defenses.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
What did I use the word 'virtually'?

What if they would have sprayed bullets on those coming out of the cinema hall?

Come-on mate, you don't stop terrorism on the tertiary level. Those are only for contingencies and not primary defenses.
I am only pointing to the fact that preventive measures would have stopped incidents like these, a defense measure is always good against this kind of attack.

ladder

Country flag
I am only pointing to the fact that preventive measures would have stopped incidents like these, a defense measure is always good against this kind of attack.
Ok, let's leave it here with the hopes that sometime in future they get it right.

Last edited:

Blackwater

How many rapes today?
bad news for u none today wait for tom.

let see tom bombblast in pak come first or rape in delhi
:lol::lol::lol::taunt1:

me jeet gaya,me jeet gaya, no rapes in delhi today but karachi me kaand ho gaya

13 policemen killed in Karachi bombing

13 policemen killed in Karachi bombing | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

anyhow RIP to dead

as i said earlier , i dont enjoy death but enjoy failing state of pakistan
:p:p:p

Last edited:

A chauhan