Should Nuclear Test ban to be Implemented across the entire world ?

A.V.

The obama administration is pushing for it to get the bill implemented.

Should the ban be extended across the entire UN with no priority or any clauses , as a simple blanket rule effort across the entire world.

please voice your say in new resolution, remember its not selective banning for certain countries like CTBT or bound by rules for certain nations it s a blanked ban same rules for all nations

ganesh177

Country flag
Yes.
I say go further and destroy all the existent nukes and make the world nuke free.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am yet to see a law that does jot have a loophole. Would be interested in reading the features of the law.

Param

Yes.
I say go further and destroy all the existent nukes and make the world nuke free.
I don't think that would be a good idea nor would it be practical. Nukes are the primary reason ww3 has not yet happened. If there are no nukes we will be back to the pre 1945 era, the political map of the world constantly changing. Massive invasions,occupation,genocide of millions etc etc.
Like them or not nuclear weapons because of their deterrent value have given the world 6 decades of relative peace.
Btw no country is going to give up nukes, they will just keep talking.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles