Putin refuses to visit Pakistan

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Paki media says many thing.They also said Modi had been tamed and couldn't do anything even though anti Pak rhetoric before and after election.

Truth is Modi disgraced himself and Nation by visiting Porkistan and suffer utter humiliation when Pathankot was attack within days.
Buddy Buddy, they are located near oil and gas giants. When US and China are taking their advantage alone, we also need to cool down and try to draw interests. They are important for our economy as well.
If they become satellite state in future of any country, that country would be overlord of trade between Mid East, near East, Subcontinent and Far East. Use brain instead of emotions.
pakis can never corporate with us like me wishful thinking but we can draw something at least.

Pakistan is a bridge between India and Mid East (energy source) and China's growing influence there isn't a good sign.

Blackwater

Let us not jump in joy. Russians may feel really cornered if our special relationship with them is jeopardized.

Russians do need access to Indian ocean. One way is through Iran, but India does hold high importance.

However if our policies shut out the Russians then do not expect Putin to feel so lovey dovey.
As rightly said by one of our members above.

As EX KGB putin know what pakis did last summer,:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Pakistan is a bridge between India and Mid East (energy source) and China's growing influence there isn't a good sign.
That is one of the most stupid thing we could read on defense forums.

I_PLAY_BAD

Pakistanis will always be branded as terrorists wherever they go until they reign in home-grown terrorists who brings a bad name to an already diminishing Pakistani resolve. Terrorism is hurting them economically too. If the same continues they will implode in 10 years.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Watch at map Buddy. :rolleyes:
Maybe you can consider it a bridge b/w PRC and ME but b/w India and ME, how ??? :confused:

Pak is important for PRC for various geopolitical reasons. So any destabilization effort on Pak will see PRC intervention in one form or the other.

Bornubus

Watch at map Buddy. :rolleyes:
Actually i am a student of Geography.You think Pak will give us access to energy rich region of Central Asia ?

Also,chinese don't need Pak territory to access either ME or Central Asia as they already share border with important central Asian states.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Maybe you can consider it a bridge b/w PRC and ME but b/w India and ME, how ??? :confused:

Pak is important for PRC for various geopolitical reasons. So any destabilization effort on Pak will see PRC intervention in one form or the other.
India is going to become third largest oil consumer after USA and China soon.
We need oil.
Actually i am a student of Geography.You think Pak will give us access to energy rich region of Central Asia ?

Also,chinese don't need Pak territory to access either ME or Central Asia as they already share border with important central Asian states.
I know that and that's why I said Modi did right. y raping paki sovereignty.
By force or by love, we to can use em for our requirements.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Also,Shame on Modi to visit Lawhore.
No, nothing shameful. He perfectly played his policy of dividing Pakistan's real rulers i.e PA and its civilian arm.

His success can be measured in terms of the fury, which was so much that ISI had to expedite Pathankot terrorist attack. But what did pathankot attack achieved tactically? In reality, Pakistan sacrifised its assests so strategically placed just to score an emotional wound. Think if it has used these assets during a war. It doesn't take any expert to tell gains on pakistani side or loss on our's. Also, how much part that expediting the attack thing, an outcome of that fury because of Mr Modi's visit played in failure of tactical side is anybody's guess.

So, if you are only emotional then it's not Modi's problem. And also his own master tactician Mr. Doval won't do many more Baccha khan (oops!) to win psychic war by soothing emotional hearts. There are other effective methods as spoken by Mr. Doval himself " Pakistan's velnerbility is many times more...........". And i don't see ex-master spy now NSA sitting in his comfy office, in south block, enjoying chai nashta and doing nothing.

People may not see the response(s) which may very well be bleeding the enemy already. For that they are too emotional. But please let the emotional problem be the Pakistani problem only. Afterall we are not a nation controled by Army which needs psychic warfare and emotional victories to convince its populace the need for an Army led nation, instead of otherwise . We are a progressive nation and unlike pakistan, do not take pride in building nuclear bombs and conducting bombing attacks on civilians but on dams and bridges we build. There is a difference, because of which we are different, let there be.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Putin has a class, Putin is a patriot.
He will never forgive a country which was a tool of US, which ultimately led to the fall of Soviet Union.
Long live Putin, the true leader of our times.

Blackwater

me kaya se tenu , apa pakiya de lene ha:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Even though Russians have helped pakistanis by first selling blue prints of Mig-33 to China and now supporting it by selling RD-93. And have also sold Mi helicopters. The question is, is it enough to substitute India's? Since obvious answer is No. The question is why should Putin visit pakistan? What is the gain? Pakistanis are not buying much of the weaponry from russians. For that there is only one plain simple reason No Money. Other than that, what can pakistan offer to Russians? A cooperation at geo-political level,? But how? Supporting Russians on Chechnya? But what about Islam khatre me hai? Developing its oil fields. Can it? An billion dollar investment in Russia? Not again plz, had enough for one day.

Just because pakistanis think that their fake face is undetectable does not make the world fool. Putin knows.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Russian have only one agenda to make sure Chechen's do not get trained in their University of Terrorism and come back to wreck havoc on Russian soil. As it is evident how Pakistan's Army back stabbed USA and they cannot be trusted as an ally. I foresee souring of relationship between Russia and China as well even though they have settled their territorial disputes. The new crisis is brewing along the Amur river due to illegal movement of Chinese nationals into the Russian side of the border and settling down there which has led to violence against Chinese.

Russia is still a military power and cannot be ignored. Russian's changed the outcome of Syrian conflict and President Putin is not done. He is going to deal with whoever bombed their airline in Egypt. In my opinion there are two countries on his list who's agents played the part one of them has NATO protection the second one does not have the same umbrella of protection. The issue might come to boiling point towards end of May 2016 and if country on Russian radar does not come clean than all bets are off for massive retaliation.

Bornubus

Even though Russians have helped pakistanis by first selling blue prints of Mig-33 to China and now supporting it by selling RD-93. And have also sold Mi helicopters. The question is, is it enough to substitute India's? Since obvious answer is No. The question is why should Putin visit pakistan? What is the gain? Pakistanis are not buying much of the weaponry from russians. For that there is only one plain simple reason No Money. Other than that, what can pakistan offer to Russians? A cooperation at geo-political level,? But how? Supporting Russians on Chechnya? But what about Islam khatre me hai? Developing its oil fields. Can it? An billion dollar investment in Russia? Not again plz, had enough for one day.

Just because pakistanis think that their fake face is undetectable does not make the world fool. Putin knows.
Pakis can offer them access to Central Asia apart from other countries which are already connected Lamo

At least this is what they brag about. Routes to Central Asia passes through Pak.

Only recently they have start bragging about about extension of the EEZ limits and largest energy and Gold deposits in Baluchistan (Shale Gas)

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Pakis can offer them access to Central Asia apart from other countries which are already connected Lamo

At least this is what they brag about. Routes to Central Asia passes through Pak.

Only recently they have start bragging about about extension of the EEZ limits and largest energy and Gold deposits in Baluchistan (Shale Gas)
Every one wants access to mineral rich central asia. So that will remain attractive in years to come. But Russians can always find land access to CIS through countries other than Pakistan. Which will definitely be more predictable and less risky. No reason for Russia to fall for.

And inside is never safe for Russians. Even Chinese get attacked there, despite their relations running deeper than Marina trench and higher than Sagarmatha.

Let them brag, that's what they are best at.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Russia already has a route to IOR through Iran. Russia is carving a route to Med through Iran, Iraq and Syria. This route is not yet there fully, but a work in progress.

The fragmentation of Yugoslavia cost Russia a very valuable ally. The much smaller Serbia cannot help much.

But of course Greece is the wild card. If EU breaks and Greece jumps to Russia's side, then Greece become the preferred route to Med.

Russia already has access to Atlantic and Pacific oceans.

So there is not much Pakistan can offer except anti-India rhetoric which Russia may not need.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
@Neo This was unexpected from Russia... you thought of grand alliance with China and Russia but alas bahoot bara baejati ho gea ... Bhaijaan !!
baejati is begging for pakis. pakis beg for food aid, for polio aid, military aid, pak army is the aids that is eating pakhanasthan

sorcerer

Country flag
....including aircraft from Russia, signing a number of bilateral agreements, setting up of the high-level consultative mechanism between Islamabad and Moscow, strategic dialogue between their respective Foreign Ministers and a Joint Working Group on counter terrorism, etc.
SPLASH 1- A Counter US initiative wetdream by pakistan.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles