Plight of Indian Tamil Fishermen and LTTE

KS

Bye bye DFI
Apparently Karthick Sri does not know or does not want to know that many IPKF were killed by the LTTE. Biased mindset.
What was IPKF doing in Lanka in the first place ?

But trolls who are unable to answer the question on INdian fishermen are shifting the topic towards Lanka. Mods, please take care of this.

:pound:

deflecting again....:laugh:
Are you Singh ? That was for him to answer. Not you.

None of them are doing in this board, that is what matters. This is an Indian Defence Forum, You will have to comply and conform. GoI might be spinless , I hope DFI team isnt.
ROFL. He now plays the religion card. Plays Sikh. Actually a very bad choice and that too asking Singh for comments.
My question was for Singh not for you gentlemen.

Yeah please come out of this anonymous net world and think about things happening in real world.

Last edited:

Oracle

Mr.

This thread is about the Plight of the Indian Fisherman and I am discussing on topic.

If you want or if you can answer the questions. No need to atribute motives.
Oh is it?

What is it then?

@Singh :-

I dis not want to open a separate thread for it. But this is my question to you.

What are your views about the Akal Takht declaring Satwant Singh,Kehar Singh, Beant Singh etc as martyrs of the Khalsa and their observation of Oct 31 as Martyr's death anniversary ?

How many people doubted the Aka Takht's patriotism towards India after that ?

Most of the Gurudwaras have their photos as "Shaheed". So am I doubt all of them's patriotism towards India ?

Adux

Country flag
Where is the abuse in that? If someone thought Rajiv Gandhi or the Gandhi Family dynasty does not have an right to get elected because of their Sir name then its their right to voice their decent, if they did not care for the man while he lives why would they care for him after his death!

Further more he seems to be calling for the punishment of the LTTE bombers, so where is the problem!
He said that Rajiv Gandhi deserved to be Killed, It cannot be tolerated. There has to be limits to free speech , and releated bullshit!

Oracle

What was IPKF doing in Lanka in the first place ?

But trolls who are unable to answer the question on INdian fishermen are shifting the topic towards Lanka. Mods, please take care of this.

Are you Singh ? That was for him to answer. Not you.
Playing the victim card now? I am here the whole night for you.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
He said that Rajiv Gandhi deserved to be Killed, It cannot be tolerated. There has to be limits to free speech , and releated bullshit!
Moreover he implied that if LTTE had managed to only kill the pm rather than others along with him then those LTTE chaps should be freed.

Oracle

Where is the abuse in that? If someone thought Rajiv Gandhi or the Gandhi Family dynasty does not have an right to get elected because of their Sir name then its their right to voice their decent, if they did not care for the man while he lives why would they care for him after his death!

Further more he seems to be calling for the punishment of the LTTE bombers, so where is the problem!
When would you start reading the whole post again, and again, and again. This is not a fun thread.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Singh :-

I dis not want to open a separate thread for it. But this is my question to you.

What are your views about the Akal Takht declaring Satwant Singh,Kehar Singh, Beant Singh etc as martyrs of the Khalsa and their observation of Oct 31 as Martyr's death anniversary ?

How many people doubted the Aka Takht's patriotism towards India after that ?

Most of the Gurudwaras have their photos as "Shaheed". So am I doubt all of them's patriotism towards India ?
Lets not divert the focus, you can PM me or open a thread if you want to take my views.

KS

Bye bye DFI
First of all Karthik, Rajiv Gandhi sent in the Indian Army and that did not solve anything accept lead to the killing of many Indian soldiers. Armed struggle in this issue does not help, asking our Navy to kill their fishermen or start a war with their Navy is not the right way and it will be getting back to the same war like attitude.

The Situation is claiming down now and its is GOI which has given them the rights to check those boats but there is local politics in TN that is driving this into confrontation for votes.
The first reply actually on topic.

I am not asking the IN to kill their fishermen in return. I am just asking our Govt to direct our Navy to safeguard our fishermen which clearly is NOT happening now.

The situation is just dormant now and IIRC there was a killing reported in Dinamani some days back.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Do you really think, you are that intelligent and we are such fools?
You guys are acting just like ones. I may be pardoned for thinking so.

Moreover he implied that if LTTE had managed to only kill the pm rather than others along with him then those LTTE chaps should be freed.
I will not be convicted for your assumptions.

Lets not divert the focus, you can PM me or open a thread if you want to take my views.
Done.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
First of, I want all terrorist dead is there freedom of speech in that? If some one wants to destroy Democracy in India he should be hanged, Gandhi family has no business useing their name as an advantage to hijack the congress party and the nation, india is better off without Rajiv thats why we had an Atal Bihari Vajpayee and other names cropping up and Indian democracy going beyond that fabled family name to have people out side of it. Frankly to sound civil Rajiv does not deserv to die by a bomb blast but to make it law ful he should have been hanged for hijacking democracy by useing a family name and controling uneducated people.

Reactions: KS

Oracle

You guys are acting just like ones. I may be pardoned for thinking so.

I will not be convicted for your assumptions.
Huh!

No pardon for instigating unnecessary emotions of the posters, while derailing each and every thread with propanganda. No pardon for someone supporting the assassination of one of the youngest PMs of India, Mr. Rajiv Gandhi.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
First of, I want all terrorist dead is there freedom of speech in that? If some one wants to destroy Democracy in India he should be hanged, Gandhi family has no business useing their name as an advantage to hijack the congress party and the nation, india is better off without Rajiv thats why we had an Atal Bihari Vajpayee and other names cropping up and Indian democracy going beyond that fabled family name to have people out side of it. Frankly to sound civil Rajiv does not deserv to die by a bomb blast but to make it law ful he should have been hanged for hijacking democracy by useing a family name and controling uneducated people.
:doh:

you've missed the point completely.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The first reply actually on topic.

I am not asking the IN to kill their fishermen in return. I am just asking our Govt to direct our Navy to safeguard our fishermen which clearly is NOT happening now.

The situation is just dormant now and IIRC there was a killing reported in Dinamani some days back.
How many Indian fisher men are being killed that way? May be its just V.Gopalsamis(Viko) rhetoric.

Galaxy

Country flag
:doh:

No one is defending sri lanka army actions against innocent sl tamils. Why aren't you confirming that LTTE themselves murdered innocent sl tamils ? or should i start posting videos ? This is not simple black and white matter where one side are angels while other are evil scum.
This is very complicated and sensitive topic. I heard two version of story. Difficult to say which 1 was right. Few says, LTTE was fighting for Tamil Rights and and Few says They were Terrorist. Also many other mixed stories. [Mostly by Tamils and Sri lankan people]

The point is that, Everyone has different view. You can't change anyone's view. Can I change your opinion ? I suppose NO. How can you change others opinion ??

Indian intervention in the Sri Lankan Civil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KS

Bye bye DFI
Huh!

No pardon for instigating unnecessary emotions of the posters, while derailing each and every thread with propanga. No pardon for someone supporting the assassination of one of the youngest PMs of India, Mr. Rajiv Gandhi.
What propaganda ?

You think the hundreds of fishermen killed by the Lankan forces are propaganda ?

What action has the central Govt taken to safeguard our fishermen ?

Just answer these questions.

How many Indian fisher men are being killed that way? May be its just V.Gopalsamis(Viko) rhetoric.
Dude that loony does not rn Sun TV , Dinamani and Dinathanthi.

I go by what comes out of these not by what he says.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Anyway some terror attacks in Delhi and Mumbai seem to be of more importance than killings on our border wars or coastal frontier! That wont change, only if a Nethas life is in threat does it look very important.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles