Pakistanis not allowed in Russia; kicked back to home from airport

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Let Trump come to power, Sullahs will be kicked out of US too. And if uncle Sam shows the way, wont other NATO allies follow suit ?
Absolutely. In fact, if trump succeeds; he will probably even force them to.

3deffect

Country flag
fact is pakistani not allowed anywhere execpt pakistan..or if they manage in US/UK they hide that they are pakistani ..they told everyone that they are from india..

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Good! Why should Russia let Paki terrorists in?

Seriously, what a reputation they've gained, thanks to their molly coddling the terrorists and the Mullah brigade! Now almost every Pakistani is considered a potential terrorist by the world! Who wants to take the risk by letting them in? The Paris bomber was discovered to have had links with Pakistan too!! Jeeez!

Thanks to the PA and their adjunct the ISI who have screwed up the 'land of the pure' by their shenanigans! The chickens have finally come home to roost.

As the saying goes: As you sow, so shall you reap!

So this one calls for a beer!

Cheers!

Last edited:

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
fact is pakistani not allowed anywhere execpt pakistan..or if they manage in US/UK they hide that they are pakistani ..they told everyone that they are from india..
People like @Neo should know better. Pakis in Britain are notorious for raping minor white girls. In 2014, there were many trends on this topic on Twitter.

FRYCRY

Country flag
good send them all back, with bombs strapped to them. :bplease:

charlie

Country flag
Moscow Airports are worst in this kind of things no matter which airport you take out of the 3.

I had a bad experience while I was visiting Moscow for the first time, they took my passport and checked the visa, Everything was fine but the women at the counter asked "you have visitor visa and your Indian passport was issued in Canada? you study in Canada ?.

Then she spoke to a women next to her I would guess she was telling "this guy has visitor visa instead of student visa".

Then a guy in a suit came and took me and my passport to a different place all he tells me is to wait.

While I was waiting I see a fu**ed up guy who was deported from Canada and was a Georgian citizen, I asked him what's up with him. He said he was Fuc*ked he got deported from Canada and after all the airline available there the Canadian autorities chose some Russian airlines and things between Russia and Georgia were not so good, so he was definitely screwed, nobody told him what will happen and he has been waiting there for quiet a few hours.

I asked the guy in suit again after an hour what's going on and he tells me to wait.

I asked the guy again after 2 hours and show him some more documents and after 15 min he give me passport and tells "you can go". no reason at all why they made me wait there for 2 hours and my GF had to wait outside paying for the taxi to wait.

while coming back to India, again from a different airport in Moscow I had the same issue, guy in suit comes and takes me away, didn't tell me what was happening. After waiting for an hour he comes out with a document.

In document it's saying it's from Germany saying I don't have Aids, wtf ?

Russia is a nice place but if you are in a different country stuck at airport not knowing what will happen, that's not a nice experience to have.

People having Pakistan passport are not treated very well in other countries which are not muslim country, I can understand how bad the Moscow authorities would treated them.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Sadly they are allowed in India,speaking of which Ghulam (Slave ) Ali will sing his shitty medieval Ghazals in Banaras that too in the presence of Modi.

AnantS

Country flag
Moscow Airports are worst in this kind of things no matter which airport you take out of the 3.

I had a bad experience while I was visiting Moscow for the first time, they took my passport and checked the visa, Everything was fine but the women at the counter asked "you have visitor visa and your Indian passport was issued in Canada? you study in Canada ?.

Then she spoke to a women next to her I would guess she was telling "this guy has visitor visa instead of student visa".

Then a guy in a suit came and took me and my passport to a different place all he tells me is to wait.

While I was waiting I see a fu**ed up guy who was deported from Canada and was a Georgian citizen, I asked him what's up with him. He said he was Fuc*ked he got deported from Canada and after all the airline available there the Canadian autorities chose some Russian airlines and things between Russia and Georgia were not so good, so he was definitely screwed, nobody told him what will happen and he has been waiting there for quiet a few hours.

I asked the guy in suit again after an hour what's going on and he tells me to wait.

I asked the guy again after 2 hours and show him some more documents and after 15 min he give me passport and tells "you can go". no reason at all why they made me wait there for 2 hours and my GF had to wait outside paying for the taxi to wait.

while coming back to India, again from a different airport in Moscow I had the same issue, guy in suit comes and takes me away, didn't tell me what was happening. After waiting for an hour he comes out with a document.

Russia is a nice place but if you are in a different country stuck at airport not knowing what will happen, that's not a nice experience to have.

People having Pakistan passport are not treated very well in other countries which are not muslim country, I can understand how bad the Moscow authorities would treated them.
They are not out of their Iron Curtain Mentality. Racism is abound in Russia. On the top of it, the notoriety that Pakistani Passport carries worldwide. Combine all these factors and multiply with general Ruski paranoia in general about outside world. The situation is pretty fcked up for Pakis.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
They are not out of their Iron Curtain Mentality. Racism is abound in Russia. On the top of it, the notoriety that Pakistani Passport has worldwide. Combine all these factors and multiply with Ruski paranoia in general about outside world. The situation is pretty fcked up for Pakis.
During cold war Pakis sheltered Chechen Jihadis in FATA who also took part in Afghan Jihad against USSR.

Pakis also provided ATGM Bakhtar Shikan to Musalman militia during Bosnian war.

Wherever there is a war between Musliman vs Kafirs you will find Paki Footprints.Be it Azerbaijan vs Armenia,Turkey vs Greeks etc

salute

:hippo::hippo:

Pakistanis not allowed in Russia; kicked back to home from airport
at 0:58 the guy says russians dont know a word of english even when there was an era when used to call themselves superpower,

so is this means that fluent english makes a country a superpower according to pakis,

or pakis trying to say how much they are english educated than russians.

aliyah

1st Russian thinks every foreigner is CIA or other agent.
2nd u had indian passport issued in Canada that's suspension lvl 1. so they just verified the passport which took 2hrs

charlie

Country flag
1st Russian thinks every foreigner is CIA or other agent.
2nd u had indian passport issued in Canada that's suspension lvl 1. so they just verified the passport which took 2hrs
Well it's really quite different from other countries how it works over there, you can see why the west called it Iron curtain. too much bureaucracy.

To respond to your first statement I would say Belarussian are much more paroniod when it's come to treating foreigner as CIA agents, it literally has a policy where american tourist are suppose to registar themselves in police station in Belarus and all the tourist who live more then one week should do that. ( i am not 100% sure of this rule because I stayed less then a week and didn't have to register myself)

But it was fairly easy to tackle issues at Minsk airport, well they didn't even bother to check visa or stamp it. But getting the visa was not that easy as you have to be physically present to apply for visa and you require invitation from citizen of belarus. In Russian case you would get it from any tourist agency.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Then you have no idea how these Pakis are treated by Muslim Middle Eastern countries. Like disposable diapers!

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
Then you have no idea how these Pakis are treated by Muslim Middle Eastern countries. Like disposable diapers!
Mid-Eastern countries treat shabbily entire South Asian populace. Sheikhs treat Indians, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, Lankans even worse.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Mid-Eastern countries treat shabbily entire South Asian populace. Sheikhs treat Indians, Bangladeshis, Nepalis, Lankans even worse.
But even with their Muslim 'brothers' from Pakistan? After all, the Pakis are supposed to be part of the so called great Muslim Ummah and the OIC too!

And in spite of the shabby treatment meted out to the Pakis by their Arab Muslim brethren they still love to call themselves people of Arab descent! They're proud of it! But the Arabs care a fig! They're treated as slaves in the Middle East!

These Pakis are shameless. They continue to lick the boots of their Arab masters. They have no self respect left.

Bharat Ek Khoj

But even with their Muslim 'brothers' from Pakistan? After all, the Pakis are supposed to be part of the so called great Muslim Ummah and the OIC too!

And in spite of the shabby treatment meted out to the Pakis by their Arab Muslim brethren they still love to call themselves people of Arab descent! They're proud of it! But the Arabs care a fig! They're treated as slaves in the Middle East!

These Pakis are shameless. They continue to lick the boots of their Arab masters. They have no self respect left.
No idea about pakis but many indian muslims, after coming back(or say escaping) from that sh!thole, definitely curse them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles