Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
As Newscrunch.in points out, "The internationally acclaimed media site Buzzfeed, which has been struggling to find traction in India, found some social media success on Sunday after its editor Rega Jha tweeted saying Pakistanis were hot and Indians ugly."
The purpose for this tripe.

Besides, there are hot women everywhere, silly to list random countries. :taunt:

thethinker

Country flag
This is how you set up a clickbait.

Wait for a mega event and use that as a catalyst to get traffic.Especially for a site like buzzfeed which has a lot of list type articles.

Also, hotness is a depreciating asset relative to time.

After a while you better have something else. ( Being a jihadi doesn't count).

:lol:

Pakistani Nationalist

Yeah, wait for another day before Kargil and 90.000 pow's are dragged into the discussion. :rofl:

man these trolls are so ignorant n predictable.. no wonder this forum is .... hardly anyone posting except third class trolls who have no shame celebrating deaths even of children.. disgusting.

Reactions: Neo

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
How much do you have to fail at life to become an "Editor" at BuzzFeed.

Also, well done Dawn for running this story, hope you found some form of validation you were looking for

<troll> Paki chicks are hot until they open their mouth </troll>

anupamsurey

Country flag
hahahaha.. see the amount of a.. burn victims..:D
actually those were pakis who was feeling the heat ofter the loss in inaugural match of WC. thats why the paki printed it on their news and to sooth his itch off another paki posted it on this forum. so sorry to say it. you cat see your own ass burning because human anatomy doesnt allow it, but you can show it to someone else.

paki even went so far as to blame, cheating Dhoni, to matchfixing paki players, to the umpires (nothing new here, they did it in kabbadi final too), and even pakistani politics to (i dont know how their elite panelists mentioned Pakistani politics- they might have seen Nawaz sharif playing cricket in adelaid ......):rofl:

Last edited:

Pakistani Nationalist

actually those were pakis who was feeling the heat ofter the loss in inaugural match of WC. thats why the paki printed it on their news and to sooth his itch off another paki posted it on this forum. so sorry to say it. you cat see your own ass burning because human anatomy doesnt allow it, but you can show it to someone else.

paki even went so far as to blame, cheating Dhoni, to matchfixing paki players, to the umpires (nothing new here, they did it in kabbadi final too), and even pakistani politics to (i dont know how their elite panelists mentioned Pakistani politics- they might have seen Nawaz sharif playing cricket in adelaid ......):rofl:

no make no sense honey... that time of the month? :D

Reactions: Neo

Pakistani Nationalist

How much do you have to fail at life to become an "Editor" at BuzzFeed.

Also, well done Dawn for running this story, hope you found some form of validation you were looking for
Poor guy... didnt even check the source right? here is another:

Pakistanis hotter than Indians, Buzzfeed India editor says - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

<troll> Paki chicks are hot until they open their mouth </troll>
dil behlanay kou yeh bhi khayal acha hai ghalib... :D

you guys neither look good nor do you sound good n nor do you think good.... and this forum is an example of that.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Poor guy... didnt even check the source right? here is another:
Lol what? Are you retarded? No seriously, are you retarded?

You quoted the OP that I was replying to to present me another source.

Now be a good troll and reply with a good curse word :(

dil behlanay kou yeh bhi khayal acha hai ghalib...
Theek hai.

you guys neither look good nor do you sound good n nor do you think good.... and this forum is an example of that.
I was referring to oral hygeine actually, it's a big turn off for me. Paki chics look like they have paan in their mouth perpertually.

So forgive me for not finding paan-waalis hot.

Also for someone who writes like a 5 year old on meth, you are in no position for telling anyone that they don't "think good", lol.

Last edited:

kafir kaur

Country flag
lalay check this out,,,

even indian punjabis have superiority complex over their countrymen.. haha:taunt::rofl:

Well, this guy 'Gurinder singh Ahluwalia' whom your talking about is a sikh extremist pak sympathiser ,nothing better can be expected of him. I follow him, his tweets are full of rubbish representing IQ of a 12 yr old, all he does everytime is diss hindus and India

Regarding Indian punjabis, having lived in Australia for 4 yrs now i can say that Indian punjabis(both men and women, sikhs and hindus) are way better looking than pak punjabis.

Otm Shank2

Indians are so insecure even on their own forum.

Lack of confidence is never attractive

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan must be swimming in Miss Universe/World/APAC crowns amirite?

bose

Country flag
man these trolls are so ignorant n predictable.. no wonder this forum is .... hardly anyone posting except third class trolls who have no shame celebrating deaths even of children.. disgusting.
Bhai Jaan, what about celebration in Pakistan on the 26/11 attack in India ?? You did not bother then about the death of children and women in India ??

Now you are getting back your own medicine...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Regarding Indian punjabis, having lived in Australia for 4 yrs now i can say that Indian punjabis(both men and women, sikhs and hindus) are way better looking than pak punjabis.
That's because the "hot" Pak-jabis are worthless bums who either wank off an AK or mud-bathe like pigs in Multani mitti. They can't scrape 4 in IELTS. Indian Punjabis on the other hand are driven by "log-kya-kahenge" mumma/pappas/aunties who end up pushing their kids to do work hard at school.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles