Pakistani wannabe in Big boss 4

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Veena Malik in Bigg Boss 4

After weeks of flirting with the media, Pakistan's most controversial TV personality finally bit the bait.

Veena Malik, who has hogged prime time bandwidth in almost all cricket-playing nations with her well-timed spot-fixing revelations, has agreed to participate in the new season of Bigg Boss.

This was confirmed by sources who said the channel had been eyeing her as a prime contestant for the popular reality show ever since the scandal exploded.

Apparently, Malik, who has so far interacted with the Indian media with cultivated disdain, was initially dismissive about the show. "However, she quickly warmed up to the idea, and could barely conceal her excitement at the prospect of being on a show which is being hosted by Salman Khan," said sources.

Malik, though touted to be one of the most controversial of the 14 contestants on Bigg Boss 4, will definitely not be the highest paid, say insiders, though the channel refused to comment on the developments.

Ever since Malik surfaced with her signature twang and colourful wardrobe waving 'proofs' of Pak cricketer Mohd Asif's links with bookies, she has been a rage on the internet and on TV.

So far Malik has negotiated her way through the media minefield rather well, throwing enough juicy titbits about her affair with the cricketer and insinuations about several Bollywood fringe personalities, to keep audiences glued to her antics.

In fact, in one of her outrageous interviews she also thumbed down the average looking Indian men, who, she hinted, were no match for the "good looking Pakistani men".

This, say social media enthusiasts, makes her a prime candidate for the reality show, which puts controversial celebrities, wannabes, and have-beens under 24x7 surveillance in a locked house.

Social networking sites in fact have been buzzing with speculations and tongue-in-cheek demands for inviting Malik to the show, and the channel was quick to gauge the mood of the TV-viewing community.

Convincing Malik was not difficult, say sources, though she did try to play the diva. She insisted that the production team choose the other 13 contestants carefully, "So that they are up to my level," she allegedly told the team.

Negotiations with Malik barely took a day to wind up and the production team has worked out the logistics for her passage to India.

Read more: Veena Malik in Bigg Boss 4 - The Times of India Veena Malik in Bigg Boss 4 - The Times of India

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I tool liberties with the thread title but that is the only thing that comes to mind when one see or listens to this cheap, ugly wannabe.

Indian TV channels have learnt to use publicity stunts like giving a chance to this ugly unsophisticated thing in big boss. She is so crass and uncultured, just a pathetic wannabe.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
I tool liberties with the thread title but that is the only thing that comes to mind when one see or listens to this cheap, ugly wannabe.

Indian TV channels have learnt to use publicity stunts like giving a chance to this ugly unsophisticated thing in big boss. She is so crass and uncultured, just a pathetic wannabe.
is she their rakhi sawant? lol

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
In fact, in one of her outrageous interviews she also thumbed down the average looking Indian men, who, she hinted, were no match for the "good looking Pakistani men".

Now I think we should make sure that no Indian screws her while she is on the show. She is definitely not worth it. ;)

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
is she their rakhi sawant? lol
I think Rakhi Sawant has some substance as well though she is as crass. She has put in some hard work over the years and achieved something.

This ugly thing has no claim to fame except sleeping with a badnaam cricketer and getting dumped by him. Now she is using it to come to limelight. One has no indication she has any hint of a talent.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
what a farce....people at big boss are idiots.

why would people in India want to see this slut on tv ?

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
what a farce....people at big boss are idiots.

why would people in India want to see this slut on tv ?
Exactly. May be they want more TRPs across the border.

Nothing succeeds in Pakistan than sme recognition in India. Even if it is a minor one.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
increase ratings ? i dont think avg Indian even knows who she is ? maybe they will hype her before it starts.

Quickgun Murugan

Veena Malik in Bigg Boss 4

After weeks of flirting with the media, Pakistan's most controversial TV personality finally bit the bait.

Veena Malik, who has hogged prime time bandwidth in almost all cricket-playing nations with her well-timed spot-fixing revelations, has agreed to participate in the new season of Bigg Boss.

This was confirmed by sources who said the channel had been eyeing her as a prime contestant for the popular reality show ever since the scandal exploded.

Apparently, Malik, who has so far interacted with the Indian media with cultivated disdain, was initially dismissive about the show. "However, she quickly warmed up to the idea, and could barely conceal her excitement at the prospect of being on a show which is being hosted by Salman Khan," said sources.

Malik, though touted to be one of the most controversial of the 14 contestants on Bigg Boss 4, will definitely not be the highest paid, say insiders, though the channel refused to comment on the developments.

Ever since Malik surfaced with her signature twang and colourful wardrobe waving 'proofs' of Pak cricketer Mohd Asif's links with bookies, she has been a rage on the internet and on TV.

So far Malik has negotiated her way through the media minefield rather well, throwing enough juicy titbits about her affair with the cricketer and insinuations about several Bollywood fringe personalities, to keep audiences glued to her antics.

This, say social media enthusiasts, makes her a prime candidate for the reality show, which puts controversial celebrities, wannabes, and have-beens under 24x7 surveillance in a locked house.

Social networking sites in fact have been buzzing with speculations and tongue-in-cheek demands for inviting Malik to the show, and the channel was quick to gauge the mood of the TV-viewing community.

Convincing Malik was not difficult, say sources, though she did try to play the diva. She insisted that the production team choose the other 13 contestants carefully, "So that they are up to my level," she allegedly told the team.

Negotiations with Malik barely took a day to wind up and the production team has worked out the logistics for her passage to India.

Read more: Veena Malik in Bigg Boss 4 - The Times of India Veena Malik in Bigg Boss 4 - The Times of India
Again by breaking this news, Times of India has proven that it is indeed the Trash of India.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This will further give Pakistanis an opportunity to start comparing rants against Indians; with whom she be competing.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I think the other names are not out yet.

But this nobody wants them to be of her level. ;)

So they can be expected to be crass and loud mouths as well.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Just saw her pic on the first post, DISGUSTING :emot100:

Rahul92

she looks like Pakistani rakhi sawant for me:happy_2:

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
I wonder if she will be wearing a burqa or a niqab!

Won't the Mullahs back home stone her to death for being locked up with namehraan kaffirs in one house for days on end? ;)

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Neetu Chandra vs Veena Malik in Bigg Boss?

Reports suggest that Bollywood firebrand Neetu Chandra will soon lock horns with Pakistani actress and comedian Veena Malik in the coming season of India's leading reality show 'Bigg Boss'.

Neetu is said to have been offered an astronomical amount to appear on the show.The news comes as a shocker, especially after the cricket match-fixing controversy, wherein Veena Malik unceremoniously dragged Neetu Chandra's name, stating that the Bollywood actress had direct links with her ex-boyfriend and Pakistani bowler Mohammad Asif as well as with the 'spot-fixing' scandal.

Now, the battle lines seem to be drawn. Veena Malik has already been reported to feature in 'Bigg Boss'. If Neetu indeed joins her in the reality show, there could be major catfights, news spills and more shocking drama about the humongous cricket scandal which has already rocked the world.

When asked about her appearance in 'Bigg Boss', Neetu's publicist Dale Bhagwagar said, "I have also been hearing the buzz, but am yet to confirm with Neetu. I haven't spoken to her, as I'm aware that she is in rehearsals today and her phone would be on silent mode. I'm not sure if Neetu would agree to be in 'Bigg Boss' even if the monies are huge."

Read more: Neetu Chandra vs Veena Malik in Bigg Boss? - The Times of India Neetu Chandra vs Veena Malik in Bigg Boss? - The Times of India

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
As expected, they are trying to create controversies to generate the interest.

Perhaps that was the sole reason to get this wannabe on the show.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador

Man, she looks so artificial. Just plastic!

Silicon. ;)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
And hope the show is well edited and "moderated" so that she doesn't do any dushman propaganda here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles