Pakistani abuser who 'didn't know' that sex with a girl of 13

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
As per shariat ( depending on interpretation) sexual Intercourse with a girl above the age of 12 years is halal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Its puberty which is presumed to be 15.

In anycase thats pointless because age of consent across europe is as low as 12

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
was talking about europe.
Nope. The age of consent varies from 13 to 18, not 12. Any links for your claim?

And I meant the age of consent in Britain

And I think you are wrong, AFAIK, In Islam, it is legal so long as the girl achieves Puberty(menses:notsure:), which can occur even below 12 years. Any links for your links that 15 years is the age of concent in Shariah?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Nope. The age of consent varies from 13 to 18, not 12. Any links for your claim?

And I meant the age of consent in Britain

And I think you are wrong, AFAIK, In Islam, it is legal so long as the girl achieves Puberty(menses:notsure:), which can occur even below 12 years. Any links for your links that 15 years is the age of concent in Shariah?
well so its 13 instead of 12 so your going to eat me alive for that ?

since sex is only for reproduction in religion and one can only give birth after going through puberty so age of puberty is when person becomes adult. it is assumed to be 15 unless proven otherwise (from case to case). if its below 15 it will have to be proved otherwise its 15.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

since sex is only for reproduction in religion and one can only give birth after going through puberty so age of puberty is when person becomes adult. it is assumed to be 15 unless proven otherwise (from case to case). if its below 15 it will have to be proved otherwise its 15.
You claimed that it is 15 in Islam ,not me, So provide proof for it?:rolleyes:

Because the Girl in question here is 13 and not 12 and a single year can change the nature of the "crime"!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
You claimed that it is 15 in Islam ,not me, So provide proof for it?:rolleyes:

Because the Girl in question here is 13 and not 12!
1. Sex before marriage not allowed.
2. Marriage before 15 years with consent of parents of child but it cannot be consummated till puberty is attained and before such consummation girl can void the marriage before 18 years of age claiming her consent wasn't taken.
3. After 15 years marriage cannot be done without consent of parties to the marriage.
4. Thus age of consent is after attaining puberty which is assumed to be 15 unless proven otherwise.

Muslim girl can marry at 15 if she attains puberty: HC - Indian Express
Section 2 in The Dissolution Of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939 (sec 2(vii))

It is, thus, found here that it is not necessary for Muslim lady to obtain a decree for dissolution of her marriage after she exercises her option of puberty (Khyar-ul-Bulugh) upon attaining the age of puberty i.e. 15 years.
http://www.indiankanoon.org/doc/294178/

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
1. Sex before marriage not allowed.
2. Marriage before 15 years with consent of parents of child but it cannot be consummated till puberty is attained and before such consummation girl can void the marriage before 18 years of age claiming her consent wasn't taken.
3. After 15 years marriage cannot be done without consent of parties to the marriage.
4. Thus age of consent is after attaining puberty which is assumed to be 15 unless proven otherwise.

Muslim girl can marry at 15 if she attains puberty: HC - Indian Express
Section 2 in The Dissolution Of Muslim Marriages Act, 1939 (sec 2(vii))

Smt.Khatiza Tul Qubra @ Tara Bano vs Iqbal Mohd. on 27 January, 2009

Train load of Horse manure(as usual):rolleyes:

This was your reply To Singh

As per shariat ( depending on interpretation) sexual Intercourse with a girl above the age of 12 years is halal.

You were disputing his claims about Sharia and were asserting that in Sharia- Age of consent is 15, which was my point of contention and not Indian law:whistle:

Now why your post is load of nonsense is that, it is not Sharia you are talking about, but Indian Law in it;)

here is the actual Sharia law, ;)
Answering Muslims: Muslim Apologist Declares: "There is no minimum age for sex in Islam"

Contemporary Pedophilic Islamic Marriages - WikiIslam

What It means is that, as per Islam, a girl who has menstruated(puberty) can marry(consent), even if under 15, while even a girl above 15 cant marry(concent) if she has not menstruated(puberty)

Since, Muhammed consummated his marriage with Aiysha at "9"- he would be a pedophile as per Sharia laws if the Sharia laws are not taken literally:lol:

PS: If you post more Bull shit, I would more likely ignore You. The members can judge for themselves who is lying:namaste:

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Train load of Horse manure(as usual):rolleyes:

This was your reply To Singh

You were disputing his claims about Sharia and were asserting that in Sharia- Age of consent is 15, which was my point of contention and not Indian law:whistle:

Now why your post is load of nonsense is that, it is not Sharia you are talking about, but Indian Law in it;)

here is the actual Sharia law, ;)
Answering Muslims: Muslim Apologist Declares: "There is no minimum age for sex in Islam"

Contemporary Pedophilic Islamic Marriages - WikiIslam

What It means is that, as per Islam, a girl who has menstruated(puberty) can marry(consent), even if under 15, while even a girl above 15 cant marry(concent) if she has not menstruated(puberty)

Since, Muhammed consummated his marriage with Aiysha at "9"- he would be a pedophile as per Sharia laws if the Sharia laws are not taken literally:lol:

PS: If you post more Bull shit, I would more likely ignore You. The members can judge for themselves who is lying:namaste:
:facepalm:

Indian muslim law is not based on sharia ? you were moaning in another thread to bring in uniform civil code and remove sharia and now here your saying there is no sharia in India ? :pound:

and i have already said they could marry before 15 but could only consumate marriage (intercourse) after puberty.

Last edited:

average american

I dont know if this is true or not, I am curious......Ayatollah Khomeini: Sex with Children and Animals - Apostates & Infidels

Tehran - Iranian authorities have approved a law to raise the age at which girls can get married without their parents' consent to 13 from nine and for boys to 15 from 14, newspapers said on Sunday.

The decision by Iran's Expediency Council arbitration body watered down a bill passed by the reformist- dominated parliament in 2000 which tried to raise the age of consent to 15 for girls and 18 for boys to cut teenage marriages and ease criticism of Iran's human rights record.

That bill was vetoed by the Guardian Council, a 12-man body dominated by conservative clerics whose job it is to ensure legislation conforms to Islamic Sharia law.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:facepalm:

Indian muslim law is not based on sharia ? you were moaning in another thread to bring in uniform civil code and remove sharia and now here your saying there is no sharia in India ? :pound:

and i have already said they could marry before 15 but could only consumate marriage (intercourse) after puberty.
Demented logic and Straw man logic and ad-hominem trolling and utter nonsense as usual, and you are a "elite" member(speaks volumes about the forum):laugh:.

India does not have sharia for Muslims yet, not completely atleast, though they have seperate laws from Hindus:bplease:(are you not a law student?).Their Mullahs are kept in check thanks to the Hindu majority- else they would be as "bious" as Bakis

And NO. They can complete consummation along with marriage when the Girl reaches puberty, as per Sharia law.. GO through the links which provide excerpts from Koran directly. Stop lying through your ass:rolleyes:

PS: I will stop replying to your BS from now on and you can continue to harp on lies. Let the members decide who is lying;)

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag

In Iran its lower.

The age depends on the age as interpreted of Ayesha, the youngest wife of the prophet

Age of consent is a different matter. A 10 year old having sex with a 11 year old for example is a gray area.

From my understanding, age of consent is when a person be deemed am adult for the purpose of sexual relations.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
The main issue here is not the Islam or Muslim, the issue is the screwed up judiciary of UK. Just write pedophile + judge + UK and u'll see that there are so many instances the judges are sympathetic to the abuser than the victim. It would be hilarious, were it not so sad!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles