Pakistan Armed Forces-Pictures & Videos

Hamza Baloch

Paramedics do funeral prayers for APS children. Saddest event in our history.

Pakistani forces after securing APS

Soldiers examining the destruction

Pakistani soldiers carry out dead bodies.

Hamza Baloch

Pakistan swat team

Pakistan policemen in training

Frontier Police

Sindh Police

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I see somebody saying these are fake propaganda pictures, well !!! They are not. They are as real as they get.

In other posts, there is comparison between equipment of ours and paki soldiers. ofcourse they will be better equipped, they are paid by their big daddy amreeeka.

I have said this before and still hold the same opinion, Paki army is the only fully working and fully funded institution in that country.

And one more thing, photographs need not necessarily taken by foreigners, any good photographer can click and sell them to Getty. Need not necessarily be a gora photographer...

Keep posting the pictures, good ones!!!

garg_bharat

Country flag
@ezsasa, issue is not if pictures are fake. The pictures may be real but issued for propaganda purposes.

The freedom of press in Pakistan is much less than India. Pakistan army virtually controls most aspects of society, including what can be published.

Similar pictures are published in India also and look good as well.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa, issue is not if pictures are fake. The pictures may be real but issued for propaganda purposes.

The freedom of press in Pakistan is much less than India. Pakistan army virtually controls most aspects of society, including what can be published.

You are right, no argument there.

More over I heard almost a decade back that paki army runs several successful revenue generating private companies, someone can confirm.

My point is paki army is well funded(for their size) from many angles, Saudi money-Paki money-American money-paki army owned businesses...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Yes Paki Army controls many commercial enterprises. However money from that may be going into pockets of a few rather than in the budget of the army.

Pakistan is a feudal society to this day. There are still big landowners (Bhutto included). Bonded labourers are counted at at least 8 million. Land reforms never happened in Pakistan.

Both rural and urban poverty is much greater than India. There is no need to see Pakistan with rose tinted glasses.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Remember military does not function in isolation. Wars are won or lost based on support from civil society.

I see these pictures and I think "poor kids".

It is really heart breaking to see who gets killed if a war breaks out.

The poor and the middle class are always the cannon fodder.

Blackwater

Was that a real event? And if so - shame on the seniors. Sikhs here are respected more than any other minority - because of their close culture with Muslims and Punjabis.

if u do your research you will find this true and real. it exposes Pakistan fake sympathies with sikhs. i have not seen any sikh on high rank in pak army or govt.

Hamza Baloch

Yes Paki Army controls many commercial enterprises. However money from that may be going into pockets of a few rather than in the budget of the army.

Pakistan is a feudal society to this day. There are still big landowners (Bhutto included). Bonded labourers are counted at at least 8 million. Land reforms never happened in Pakistan.

Both rural and urban poverty is much greater than India. There is no need to see Pakistan with rose tinted glasses.
1: A quarter of the Military budget goes into infrastructure development

2: And India is a caste society. Bonded Labourers are a big problem in this country, and guess who practices them...? The same people who are funding the BLA insurgency - because Pakistan has been pushing against bonded labourers, and every day - hundreds are freed.

3: No - overall India is much more impoverished than Pakistan; no comparison. You can see poverty literally on the border.

Hamza Baloch

if u do your research you will find this true and real. it exposes Pakistan fake sympathies with sikhs. i have not seen any sikh on high rank in pak army or govt.
Its not fake sympathy, I've been all around Pakistan - and Sikhs get special treatment. An example is; they'll get discounted prices, attention and even free food at food corners. But, like in every nation - acts of racism happen as well.

Hamza Baloch

This isnt 1980's; there is alot of freedom of press - and most of the time the Media targets the Government. The Army does not control every aspect of society - you can come here and curse a military officer; the soldiers wont do anything - but the people around will tear you apart - and guess who will come to save you?

These pictures are the real deal - military published pictures are released through ISPR not getty images. You can literally see live combat in some of these pictures.

Last edited:

Hamza Baloch

The SSW;

Zarrar Tank

My Cousin - <3

Pakistan Rangers

Pakistani Machine Gunner

Pakistan + Turkish soldiers during a military exercise

Operation Zarb e Azb

Pakistani cadet at an allied exercise

Hamza Baloch

Pakistan anti-terrorism training

Pakistani Rangers on high alert

The LCB

Some training/exercise/operation pictures.

Hamza Baloch

An LCB officer poses for a picture

Zarrar Company - considered the most elite men in Pakistan Army

An LCB soldier takes position

Pictures of Cadets

Up on the mountains

Pakistani ranger

SSG poses a picture

Hamza Baloch

Pictures of SSG - both stylish and dealy

Pakistani soldiers in training

A sniper in a live combat zone