Kulbhushan Jadhav - Developments

PSYOP

Now, our respected lawyer Sir Khawar Qureshi is also became a hero across the border, and on Indian media news channels spotlight? :lol:

xeaaex

Salve himself was a congress member .....................his father was congress politician .................and he was the lawyer in bilkis bano case .
Even my grandfather was Congress leader ,but now we don't give a f about Congress my whole family supports BJP.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
"India ne bhi apna ek judge bitha rakha hai, jo ki hindu hai"

this is the line i heard from a paki penalist on ary news....
What?????
What religion has to do with case representation.
Seriously if they didn't have nukes....world would never give a shit to pakistan.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Pakistan now seems be to in catch 22 situation.

Now they have to first prove that 2008 treaty is enforcable.

Then they have to prove with evidence to the satisfaction of ICJ that he is spy.

Then they could establish the case.

Here comes the catch, they have to bring on all the evidence of field militry tribunal, before ICJ........ Here is where world would see how Kangaroo Court of Pakistan will operate.

xeaaex

Pakistan now seems be to in catch 22 situation.

Now they have to first prove that 2008 treaty is enforcable.

Then they have to prove with evidence to the satisfaction of ICJ that he is spy.

Then they could establish the case.

Here comes the catch, they have to bring on all the evidence of field militry tribunal, before ICJ........ Here is where world would see how Kangaroo Court of Pakistan will operate.
And one more evidence that whether shri kulbhushan jadhav is alive or not!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
And one more evidence that whether shri kulbhushan jadhav is alive or not!
Can't say what Pak could produce. More i research more Paka case look weak.

Like from 2003-2016 ( Pak says) he was in military service. Here every 3 years you get transfer to new postings.

Why would RAW officer continue to work for same job for 13 years without any promotion?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Can't say what Pak could produce. More i research more Paka case look weak.

Like from 2003-2016 ( Pak says) he was in military service. Here every 3 years you get transfer to new postings.

Why would RAW officer continue to work for same job for 13 years without any promotion?
Any idea what was kulbhushan's designation?

Only thing that came out of our side is that he is from technical background.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Any idea what was kulbhushan's designation?

Only thing that came out of our side is that he is from technical background.
He was in navy in 2001, than shifted to Iran in 2003, Pak claim he was commander.

Now if he was in active service of navy, why he would remain in this posting from 2003 to 2016? :rofl: he is due for retirement i. 2022.

Then as per Pak video he joined RAW in 2013. So he was taking two salaries....:rofl: Not permissible by GOI.

Why would RAW risk serving officer in foreign country, without diplomatic protection?

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
What are the benefits of ceasefire agreement and respecting LOC for India? Is it internationally binding agreement? If Pakistan refuses to abide by Vienna convention in Kulbhushan Jadhav case, maybe India should announce all treaties with Pakistan null and void and and open for renegotiation. But such step will be only helpful if India is in position to initiate and win a war/ recapture territory. If not backed by proactive action on ground, it could have unexpected unintended consequences and backfire.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Kyber Pakhtunkhwa assembly passes resolution to hang Cmdr. K. S Jadhav immediately

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles