King of Bahrain Shaikh Hamad arrives in Islamabad

Blackwater

There is no need to expose them to potential terrorist attacks. Any terrorist atack during national celebrations would only be a moral victory for the terrorist.
In the mean time there are celebrations all over the countries and the green flag will be hoisted in IoK as well.
pls show the latest pic apart from one u and other pakis posted 1000000000000 times in 100000000000000 forum of lal chownk.

BTW for u latest garam garam khabar. :lol::lol::lol:

Editorial: The End of "Pakistan Day" in Balochistan?

Editorial: The End of “Pakistan Day” in Balochistan? | The Baloch Hal

Neo

hired to kill innocent Muslim civilians of bharian in future uprising, for the sake of few $$$$ , is win -win situation.

we dont eat sour grapes,we eat sweet chaman ke grapes
How many innocent Bahreinian civilians did we kill since our presence there??

Neo

will this not made talibs more confident. dont u think gazi fauj should defy their threats,

dar ke sahem jana is not wat gazi fauj is??
No, it will only frustrate them. Luckily our military think tank doesn't take decisions based on stupid emotions but works pragmatic during such big events.

Blackwater

read my comments, carefully, dimag khool ke, u will get the answer. to save ur brain time i give u answer

""Future uprising"":cool2::cool2:

Blackwater

Lol....@ Baluch Samachar :rofl:

lol balouch samachar printed in new delhi and mangolia and those bodies belong to 2 sikhs ,amar singh and kartar singh resident of spain:wave::wave::wave:

Last edited:

Neo

read my comments, carefully, dimag khool ke, u will get the answer. to save ur brain time i give u answer

""Future uprising"":cool2::cool2:
Is there a precedent to base your assumption or do you have a magic chrystal bowl?
Afaik assumption is mother of all fcuk ups.

Blackwater

Is there a precedent to base your assumption or do you have a magic chrystal bowl?
Afaik assumption is mother of all fcuk ups.
again u misses the spot. read my post carefully after applying amla hair oil in ur head.

bharain king is also afraid and phati hui with uprising in arab world. like all dictators he is also securing his ass for future situation if arise in his country.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Neo

again u misses the spot. read my post carefully after applying amla hair oil in ur head.

bharain king is also afraid and phati hui with uprising in arab world. like all dictators he is also securing his ass for future situation if arise in his country.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
There are no extra troops going to KSA or Bahrein. The ones serving there have been there long before the Arab Spring, mostly due shortage of skilled manpower.

Indeed, assumption is mother of all fcuk ups.

bennedose

None. No innocent ones. Only shias, who are guilty, were killed. Being alive while shia is a crime for some people who hire mecenaries to do the killing.

Blackwater

There are no extra troops going to KSA or Bahrein. The ones serving there have been there long before the Arab Spring, mostly due shortage of skilled manpower.

Indeed, assumption is mother of all fcuk ups.
dictators always keep back ups or plane B, 10,000 pak fauj are meant for that,

Global Defence

New threads

Articles