Khalistani Jail Break from Nabha Punjab

airtel

Country flag
Vicky Gounder Sarawan Bodla has a facebook page with More than 17k likes :facepalm::facepalm:................He is Posting like a 3rd class c-grade Movie villain .:hehe::hehe:

according to His Page he is feeling very Happy to be gangster ..............but no Post in the support of Khalistaan ...............2-3 aur Logon ki Photos hain jo Bhage Hain .

he is also writing >

#say_no_to_drugs
and #respect_women

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right YOU should piss in pants. He guessed it right. The close relatives will be tracked, monitored, questioned incessantly.

airtel

Country flag
i dont think all of them are Khalistaani terrorists , i think only That Mintoo & Kashmir Singh Galwadi are terrorist ...................baki ye sab chote mote Gangster Hain , Mauke ka Faida utha kar Bhag gaye ............

check their Facebook Page >>

Vicky Gounder Sarawan Bodla

aur ye 2012 mein bhi bhag chuka hai , isi Nambha Jail se >> http://www.punjabinewslive.com/sukha-kahlon-vicky-gonder-gang-war/

Last edited:

nick_indian

Country flag
i dont think all of them are Khalistaani terrorists , i think only That Mintu is a terrorist ...................baki ye sab chote mote Gangster Hain , Mauke ka Faida utha kar Bhag gaye ............

That seems right. Except for Mintoo all others seem to be local gangsters.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Oh really? I had to kick out an employee from my organization about 7 months ago after he clearly declared his support for Khalistan during discussion with another staff and got reported after the conversation took a nasty turn.

There are many sleepers.

They are down, they are not out. Khalistan movement enjoys wide support not only from Pakistan but also from several European countries, USA and Canada.

Martial Race theory at work. Time has come for India to pass a resolution in parliament that permits "liquidation" of individuals living in foreign countries and who refuse to submit to the Indian Judicial process after being found to be involved in activities detrimental to our national security/integrity.

Just after the jail break they must have headed towards the International Border to cross over into Pakistan.
I said there is no support for Khalistan in India !

aliyah

5 fully armed ppl get into jail and successfully takes gangsters and a dreaded terrorist out of jail. and in full incident not a single person got killed. how???
dont get excited if u hear an encounter report in next 3days. everything is planned.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
where is the wisdom of jailing a punjabi in punjab , perhaps close to his home village ?
is that called intelligent policing ?
especially a criminal of such stature ?

he should have been jailed in tamil nadu .....where he cant get local support
and where 10 khalis coud be easily noticed by the public whom we hope would have alerted police

bristsh would have jailed him in andamans

sometimes i wonder how inda manages important events
even this cash fiasco is horrific ....70 people dies and they call it a success ?????
we had opportunity to take the whole of kashmir so many times and refused

do we aim to win or what ?

@nick_indian @Deadshot Para Guy @Google @republic_roi97
@Defcon 1@Ghanteshwar @Akshay_Fenix
@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi @vinay535
@Darth Malgus@Rushil51
@rishivashista13@Ramdasrathsuryavanshi@Imaxxx
@Eastman@Berkut@raheel besharam@Bullet

@Ankit Purohit@raja696@aditya10r
@Akask kumar@airtel@angeldude13@aditya10r @Abhijat @ @Ancient Indian@@anupamsurey @ @aliyah @ @Alien @Alien@Aravind Sanjeev@Achauhan@asingh10@adityag@asianobserve@Bahamut@BATTLEFIELD@bose@Bornubus@brational@blueblood@Blackwater@Blood+@bhai-117@Bangalorean@bengalraider@Bengal_Tiger@biswas_k11@Bharat EkKhoj@Brood Father@cobracommando@Chirag@ChrisJude@Chinmoy@Cadian@DingDong@dhananjay1@ersakthivel@FRYCRY@G10@Gessler@garg_bharat@guru-dutt@HariSud@hit&run@hardip@HeinzGud@indiandefencefan@I_PLAY_BAD@IndianDevil@Indibomber@Jangaruda@JayPatel@jackprince@Kshatriya87@kstriya@LETHALFORCE@laughingbuddha@mhk99@Mikesingh@mayfair
@MetsaMan@Mark ntony@manutdfan@maomao@NavneetKundu@Neil@NickyG@OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@parijataka@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@PrashantAzazel@RahulSingh@Rowdy@Razor@Rashna@[email protected]@shade@sasum@smestarz@SakalGhareluUstad@Srinivas_K@sunnyv@sgarg@sabari@Sameet2@saik@sorcerer@Superdefender@sydsnyper@Sridevi@SREEKAR@Screambowl@Sylex21@TacticalFrog@TejasMK3@Theenlightened@tejaswarrior@tharun@thethinker@tsunami@TODELU@VIP@VaghaDeva@Vishwarupa@Vishal Guts@Yusuf@Yumdoot@Zebra

prohumanity

Country flag
I suspect this is the work of the same forces who were doing it in mid-80s....trained and armed in Pakistan , financed by Khalistanis in Canada ..and implemented by ignorant ,unemployed Panjabi youth...who were angry and disgruntled ..thus..vulnerable to be exploited by Anti-India forces . DEJA VU !
Indira Gandhi dealt with them with heavy fist...but..they seem like re surfacing again..How Modi will deal with them ..needs to be seen.
Pakis want recreation of Khalistani terrorist orgs and will not hesitate..once again to arm and train them.
India needs to prevent it quickly and let these forces not grow wild.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
A gangster who does not do drugs and respects women ? Ye Karta kya hai phir ???
He practice subtle version of Talibani mentality that imposes moralities upon others, it called 'Kharrku'. Using such cliches help them create an aura that weak minds easily fell prey off and start following them.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
If SAD has connived with them assuming it will garner RW Sikh votes to them or the fugitive will play some role to activate groups to favor SAD politically then they have just started the countdown of another unrest in the state.

My gut feeling is SAD understands its above repercussions and looking at current political sparing such incidents are not going to bring them any benefit but ridicule.

It will be important for SAD to not let this kind of narrative be built against them buy opposition who has already started hurling conspiracy theories.

As far as him being arrested or got killed in an encounter is concern then it should have already happened. If it doesn't happen in next 24 hours either then it means he has gone long under ground, well connected with enemies of the state.
Paaji, this is not the work of SAD but supporters of AAP

DingDong

Country flag
i dont think all of them are Khalistaani terrorists , i think only That Mintoo & Kashmir Singh Galwadi are terrorist ...................baki ye sab chote mote Gangster Hain , Mauke ka Faida utha kar Bhag gaye ............

aur ye 2012 mein bhi bhag chuka hai , isi Nambha Jail se >> http://www.punjabinewslive.com/sukha-kahlon-vicky-gonder-gang-war/
The Khalistani guy might have gotten lucky in the jailbreak executed by a criminal gang.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
High time that India should have High-security jail in Andaman and all the court hearings should go via video link only.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This is going to be disaster if these guys are not caught.

I am sorry, but BJP is really messing things up here. How did they allow this to happen ? They rule the country and the State with the Akalis.

Kashmir is already back in chaos and if Punjab too goes down the same road then India will be back in the 1980s 1990s era. Major failure for BJP. Pakistanis have adopted a very belligerent stand against India these days and will try to reignite the Khalistan movement as well.
Kashmir BACK in Chaos?
WTF are u smoking? When was Kashmir NOT in chaos in past 3 decades? At least now there is fear in our enemies.

Oh yeah, the idiots forget the BJP govt killing SIMI terrorists or putting the Hurriyat in it's place or marginalizing the anti-nationals.

It's a jail break. It happens all over the world. Just like it happened in MP and we killed the farkers..

So, please take a break from what ever the crap you are smoking.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Kashmir BACK in Chaos?
WTF are u smoking? When was Kashmir NOT in chaos in past 3 decades? At least now there is fear in our enemies.

Oh yeah, the idiots forget the BJP govt killing SIMI terrorists or putting the Hurriyat in it's place or marginalizing the anti-nationals.

It's a jail break. It happens all over the world. Just like it happened in MP and we killed the farkers..

So, please take a break from what ever the crap you are smoking.
People are over reacting. What any insurgency needs in order to thrive is popular support like Kashmir. When 99% of the local population of Punjab is not interested in Khalistan and want a drug free state, better economic conditions, water rights etc one escaped Khalistani can't do shit. By panicking on these threads, we are just giving the monkeys at PDF cause for cheer, keep calm and carry on.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles