Kamra Air Force base in Pakistan under siege

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
hope IAF would also learn from these terror attacks and would tight security at the air port and around their fighters.
This I believe is the most important really. We ought to take our lessons, if not already.

@ topic. I would imagine the Pakistanis have done a decent job this time round than they have in the past two instances in repulsing the attack, but this attack would be enough to raise the alarm bells across the globe, more so because this air base is suspected of housing the nukes.

Interesting to note, the attack comes just a day after Kayani made a speech where he made enough indications of an imminent attack on the terrorists (TTP as per Pakistani vocabulary) in the tribal areas.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
From other fora

Kamra has 14 JF-17s, 1 Saab-2000, 2-3 C-130s, few F-16s and Mirages.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
This is the election year, I guess anything can happen under these circumstances. Sooner it takes place that much better. Bring an end to the misery of miserable folks of a terror failed state.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Local Pakistani channel (no footage )

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
real reason why terrorists didnt manage to take out other aircraft must be this

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

you can see the wall where they aircrafts kept separately, so that it cannot be destroyed in air attack.

Other better pics are available on net, since i am in hurry, i will post it in evening.

BTW i must say smart move from PAF.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles