Japan's PM vows to help Philippines amid China row

s002wjh

Country flag
When India throws its weight, that will be the day!

Israel has expanded its territory taking a leaf from the successful imperialist and hegemonic success of China.
israel expanded with help of US/europe after wwii

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
israel expanded with help of US/europe after wwii
That expansion was in its infancy.

China's capture of Tibet, taught them that might is right.

Thereafter, they took a leaf and with each war expanded their territory not only in Palestine, but even in other sovereign countries!

Last edited:

s002wjh

Country flag
That expansion was in its infancy.

China's capture of Tibet, taught them that might is right.

Thereafter, they took a leaf and with each war expanded their territory not only in Palestine, but even in other sovereign countries!

oh come on don't try link israel expansion link to china, we all know thats not true. israel establish date is before china got the tibet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

anyway off topic

Zero_Wing

Yaya sure and the Macedonians can claim the known world because Alexander the great

no smoking

Country flag
If we go by what China says, we would be called fools and idiots. Nehru believed in China and look what everybody calls him now.
Actually, Nehru or India didn't believed in China before 1962!
When China offer the negotiation, he didn't believe that is the best he can get and walked away!
When China warned him that "forward policy" would have serious concequence, he didn't believe and call it bluffing!

After 1962, he learned and understand--When China says something, they mean it!

bose

Country flag
When China offer the negotiation, he didn't believe that is the best he can get and walked away!
When China warned him that "forward policy" would have serious concequence, he didn't believe and call it bluffing!

It is a common lie from State sponsored CCP...

Nehru was forced to send troops to the border or else we had lost more land...

It is the same Chao En Lai who proposed to pakistan a joint attack on India on 1963...

Keep your propaganda to your self...

aerokan

Country flag

When China said that there were no border issues, he believed China is a rational player who has sense.

When China offered 'negotiations' he believed China is rational enough to make concessions, not claim the entire land without concessions.

When China is nibbling away land while bluffing that there are no issues with border, he believed that and sent the troops to the Indian border.

He believed China would not backstab and refused to believe his own home minister's words about Chinese cunningness.

He believed that Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai till the bitter war..

And before trying to prove me wrong, please produce a consistent properly delineated official boundary map of China (as claimed by China). Just a headsup.. it doesn't exist.

no smoking

Country flag
When China said that there were no border issues, he believed China is a rational player who has sense.
Then China said we need negotiation after China said that there were no border issue? your statement doesn't make sense!

When China offered 'negotiations' he believed China is rational enough to make concessions, not claim the entire land without concessions.
And then he refused to start negotiation. Again, your statement doesn't make sense!

When China is nibbling away land while bluffing that there are no issues with border, he believed that and sent the troops to the Indian border.
So, you mean the reason he sent the troop because that Chinese told him that is fine? And some of your troop posts were built behind the back of Chinese troop?

He believed China would not backstab and refused to believe his own home minister's words about Chinese cunningness.
He believed that Hindi-Chini bhai-bhai till the bitter war..
Yes, he believed that Hindi-Chini Bhai-bhai so much that he ordered to "throw Chinese out", what a peaceful mind!

And before trying to prove me wrong, please produce a consistent properly delineated official boundary map of China (as claimed by China). Just a headsup.. it doesn't exist.
Yes, of course India's unilateral defined border is a "peaceful move"!
That is disputed areas, no one is supposed to draw their own official map before negotiating with the other side!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Then China said we need negotiation after China said that there were no border issue? your statement doesn't make sense!
It is China's double talk that makes no sense.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
No, my friend, it is your imagination that makes no sense!
That is right.

I have the freedom in a democracy that allows me the liberty of imagination. and free thought.

Freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of religion all have a double aspect - freedom of thought and freedom of action.

Unlike yours, which is caged to think the CCP parrot like way without the liberty of imagination or freedom of thought!

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
I presume you have not heard of the US's vague stance politically.
So, even Japanese don't know whether or not americans will come to their aid in any potential conflict over there!
i really love some of these lizard-comments on this forum

this japanese financing of the philippine navy or later, armed forces, - is truly a strategists' dream come true

i had been hoping for this especially for the philippines as they need all the financial help they could get

i knew India would hesitate ........ so

voila ! Japan has offered to do the job !

wunderbar !

no smoking

Country flag
i really love some of these lizard-comments on this forum

this japanese financing of the philippine navy or later, armed forces, - is truly a strategists' dream come true

i had been hoping for this especially for the philippines as they need all the financial help they could get

i knew India would hesitate ........ so

voila ! Japan has offered to do the job !

wunderbar !
Yes, a country still struggling with the debt of 200% its GDP is now offering financial help to Philippines to build its navy. Wow, that is brilliant idea.

no smoking

Country flag
That is right.

I have the freedom in a democracy that allows me the liberty of imagination. and free thought.

Freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom of religion all have a double aspect - freedom of thought and freedom of action.

Unlike yours, which is caged to think the CCP parrot like way without the liberty of imagination or freedom of thought!
Well, too bad, even I am living in Australia, I still don't want to expand my freedom to "inventing history".
Sorry, my friend, it is my fault trying to discuss history based on truth.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, too bad, even I am living in Australia, I still don't want to expand my freedom to "inventing history".
Sorry, my friend, it is my fault trying to discuss history based on truth.
Actually where you live is not quite material.

You maybe the Man in the Moon.

But your history sure is doctored and infused and induced by Nucleic acid.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Yes, a country still struggling with the debt of 200% its GDP is now offering financial help to Philippines to build its navy. Wow, that is brilliant idea.
heheheheh and whats the debt situation in the dragon economy ? debt bubble about to burst ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles