Japan's nationalist prime minister wants to revise war apology

t_co

When people use F word and shout instead of talking with a calm head I walk away whether it happens over internet or face to face conversation. I will address your questions in a separate post without replying to you directly. You are not worth debating with since you do not have sense of using civilized language while presenting your case or argument.
He's being much more civil than a lot of other posters on this forum.

ice berg

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/what_the_----
When people use F word and shout instead of talking with a calm head I walk away whether it happens over internet or face to face conversation. I will address your questions in a separate post without replying to you directly. You are not worth debating with since you do not have sense of using civilized language while presenting your case or argument.
It is funny that you dont realize that when you use the word "you", then you are adressing me.

And learn the difference between F as in FXXX You and what the F...

Used to express astonishment, shock, incredulity, or disbelief (as a shortened form of expressions such as "What the ---- is going on?", "...are you doing?", or "...is that?").

I sincerely hope your new country(Canada?) can teach you those basic things.

Notice I used the "you" word to adressing you.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is fashionable to use unparliamentary words as a sign of being 'cool', it is not used in polite society or the higher strata of society.

Though I admit that there is a rise in its use amongst the wannabe American types, but they do not realise that even this type of language is usually that of the American street and not in educated American society.

Personally, I feel one shows his class by the choice of words that he uses when communicating.

For instance, I was befuddled when someone wrote - I don't care a rats ass!

I was confused if that person was doing some research on the posterior of rodents.

It is later someone told me that it was an expression of the lowbrows of the US.indicating that the person does not care and had nothing to do with research of rodent's posteriors!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Western corporations own Western politicians. They'd never let a Sino-US trade war happen.
That is the popular notion.

But it is as valid as the myth that the Jews control the US and the world economy!

Or that the Christian conservatives win US elections. Obama proved them wrong!

If indeed anyone would hate a Sino US trade war, it will be those who can only afford cheap Chinese products and are hooked to them to make their ends and budget meet. And they are the majority these days, given the US economy downturn.

Last edited:

t_co

That is the popular notion.

But it is as valid as the myth that the Jews control the US and the world economy!

Or that the Christian conservatives win US elections. Obama proved them wrong!

If indeed anyone would hate a Sino US trade war, it will be those who can only afford cheap Chinese products and are hooked to them to make their ends and budget meet. And they are the majority these days, given the US economy downturn.
How is that a myth?

t_co

Because they don't.

Or do they?

If so you could tell us.
That would require a loooooong essay. Maybe even a book. Give me a few years and a $250,000 advance fee first

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That would require a loooooong essay. Maybe even a book. Give me a few years and a $250,000 advance fee first

In other words you are on the same page as Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad, the fourth Malaysian PM who too told the OIC Conference at KL that the Jews were ruling the world!

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Wow. To equate those incidents with the 15+ million civilian casualties Japan inflicted upon China... the rapes, the famines, the testing of chemical and biological weapons... you have just lost all credibility in my eyes.
Ouchhh... that hurts isnt it???

It didn't hurt when you do same to others... you know what I mean. :lol:

s002wjh

Country flag
Wow. To equate those incidents with the 15+ million civilian casualties Japan inflicted upon China... the rapes, the famines, the testing of chemical and biological weapons... you have just lost all credibility in my eyes.
don't even bother with Ray, he lost his crediability when he said nanjing masscare never happen, which is the same opinion shared only by some japanese ultra nationlism. i guess i could said the 62 war was BS too.

s002wjh

Country flag
Ouchhh... that hurts isnt it???

It didn't hurt when you do same to others... you know what I mean. :lol:
could you share some link on how china rape and kill, murder that many ppl? note culture revolution doesn't have near that amount of death, and there is no rape. the famine in the 60s is cause by maos stupid policy and famine. so please name some wars/link that PLA murder, rape, put the baby on bamboo sticks

ice berg

Japan is the only country in the world which remained unconquered by the Mongol Gengis Khan even after repeated attempts as the Samurais proved more than a match for them eachtime. US was discovered in those days.
More like the open sea proved to be more than a match for the hordes.

If Japan shared borders with Yuan, it will be long gone.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Japan is the only country in the world which remained unconquered by the Mongol Gengis Khan even after repeated attempts as the Samurais proved more than a match for them eachtime. US was discovered in those days.
Just a few corrections.

1. Mongol invasions of Nippon (Japan) were undertaken by Kublai Khan, who is the grandson of Genghis Khan.
2. The samurais had little to do with Japanese victory. The invasion force of Kublai Khan was impressive. But on each attempt to conquer Japan, major storms destroyed most of the Mongol troops. Btw this was when the term 'Kamikaze' became popular. Kami = God, Divine entity; Kaze = Wind. Kamikaze = Divine Wind.

no smoking

Country flag
This should serve as a notice to Chinese regime that in this day and age any expansionist ambition will be thwarted with equal or more force. China should learn to live with in their existing borders.
India doesn't want to accept their "existing borders" shared with China, now you ask China to live in their "existing borders"?
By the way, even Japan's closest ally--American refuse to define what is the "exsiting border" between China and Japan.
And Japan also have a problem to live within their "existing borders" shared by Korea and Russia.

Just keep in mind that China has billions of dollars worth of assets overseas and in time of any conflict they will be frozen or seized as well.
Just keep in mind that Canada and other Western nations also have billions of dollars worth of assets in China.
And I don't see where they promise the obligation of freezing Chinese assets in sino-japan conflict.

Canada and other Western nations will stand hand in hand with Japan therefore the it is up to Chinese regime to behave accordingly as per International rules and regulations.
Oh, yes, now you are the spokesman of Canada and other western nations.
Please name any western nations who publicly acknowledge Japan's sovereignty on disputed island.
For your information, even USA doesn't acknowledge either side's sovereignty.

Decklander

Just a few corrections.

1. Mongol invasions of Nippon (Japan) were undertaken by Kublai Khan, who is the grandson of Genghis Khan.
2. The samurais had little to do with Japanese victory. The invasion force of Kublai Khan was impressive. But on each attempt to conquer Japan, major storms destroyed most of the Mongol troops. Btw this was when the term 'Kamikaze' became popular. Kami = God, Divine entity; Kaze = Wind. Kamikaze = Divine Wind.
Kublai Khans troops did land on some of the places in Japan but were beaten back to the sea. I am very sure of this part. Gengis Khan also attempted but was not able to cross the sea. Kublai Khan was decisively beaten and that was the last ever time Mongols tried it.

s002wjh

Country flag
Kublai Khans troops did land on some of the places in Japan but were beaten back to the sea. I am very sure of this part. Gengis Khan also attempted but was not able to cross the sea. Kublai Khan was decisively beaten and that was the last ever time Mongols tried it.
yea few surviors of the invasions force, outnumbered and tired, no food etc etc. if Japan share a land border then it will be part of mongols, the sea between japan/china save them. anyway its old history. doesn't affect situation today. the worst thing japan could do is revise the apology, that will piss off chinese, korea, and other asia country, which basically alienate themself

Decklander

yea few surviors of the invasions force, outnumbered and tired, no food etc etc. if Japan share a land border then it will be part of mongols, the sea between japan/china save them. anyway its old history. doesn't affect situation today. the worst thing japan could do is revise the apology, that will piss off chinese, korea, and other asia country, which basically alienate themself
Samurai had a tradition of 1 to 1 fight which Mongols did not have. Samurais than developed that warfare tactics. Pls watch the movie called,"The Last Samurai" of Tom Cruise. Pls also read the version of Japs about those wars and don,t get fooled by what wiki says.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles