J20 Stealth Fighter

Yggdrasil

Country flag
Save your "ridicule" for your own industry mate. Where's India's J20 equivalent? As @nimo_cn said, don't post pics of the PAK FA, its not Indian.
Err...you realise that we're actually paying Russia for its PAK FA technology, unlike you guys stealing J20 from the US?

Amazing that slimy thieves are mocking a legitimate businessman paying with money earned from honest toil.

You took Buddhism from India, Communism from Europe, Capitalist model from the US. After 2000 years of photocopying, I guess old habits die hard, brother.

J20!

Country flag
unlike you guys stealing J20 from the US?

Amazing that slimy thieves are mocking a legitimate businessman paying with money earned from honest toil.
I didn't realize the US produced the J20...

What I realize is AVIC, through Chengdu Corp and its other subsidiaries has developed and delivered an LRIP stealth air-craft to the Chinese air force. The PAK FA programme is being fully developed by Sukhoi and other defense manufacturers. India has 0 input into the design and development of that aircraft. It may be funding development, sure.

The "legitimate businessman" with access to European, American and Russian defense imports still can't fulfill the Indian Air Force's requirement for a single-engine 4th gen aircraft.

Yet Indian fanboys feel content "mocking" a locally developed, tested and operated heavy-weight, air superiority stealth aircraft. If it was so simple to just "steal" a fifth gen platform, every nation on earth would do it.

Seems like an inferiority complex to me.

Last edited:

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
J-20 is nothing but a chinese red paint applied over a mig 1.44 prototype aircraft which never went to production. Mig on the verge of bankruptcy have handed the chinese the designs or even a prototype in exchange of some money. Mig is also trying to rope India to participate in its LFMS light fifth gen aircraft project which is not funded by RuAF.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GlephthjY...s1600/J-20_Stealth_Fighter_MiG_Comparison.jpg
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/dFXJKjGMcSQ/maxresdefault.jpg

all the chinese fourth gen aircrafts are direct copy of Su-27 flanker family including carrier borne j-15.
seems only innovation that chinese brought is the art of copying and stealing in a shameless manner as far as aerospace sector is concerned.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
As much as I want to make fun of Chinkis over this plane at least they learned something and now they are even conducting test for J 31.
Gradually they will be able to make a decent stealth fighter.
Remind U not even US could make a stealth fighter at first eye, f 22 is result of decades of innovation.
We should be worried about Pakis getting a hand on this plane.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
I didn't realize the US produced the J20...

What I realize is AVIC, through Chengdu Corp and its other subsidiaries has developed and delivered an LRIP stealth air-craft to the Chinese air force. The PAK FA programme is being fully developed by Sukhoi and other defense manufacturers. India has 0 input into the design and development of that aircraft. It may be funding development, sure.

The "legitimate businessman" with access to European, American and Russian defense imports still can't fulfill the Indian Air Force's requirement for a single-engine 4th gen aircraft.

Yet Indian fanboys feel content "mocking" a locally developed, tested and operated heavy-weight, air superiority stealth aircraft. If it was so simple to just "steal" a fifth gen platform, every nation on earth would do it.

Seems like an inferiority complex to me.
The US doesn't produce J20s of course - just that you stole everything about the J20 from them. Let's face it - everything you've produced of any worth in the past 60 years is stolen or copied. Left to your own devices, you'd be about as "developed" as Somalia. Don't get me wrong, I think China is full of talented and smart people - just that you have the most corrupt, bloodthirsty and plain retarded government in China's entire history, Communist goons and thugs who just want money and power and "face".

Sure we're behind China right now, but that gap has been created only in the past 30 years. I'm sure we'll catch up - no one is denying that you're ahead, so no need to foam at the mouth with superiority. It's a bit like how the two countries are at the Olympics - human slaves beaten into practice 24 hours a day since young vs a free people with poor facilities. Sure the former will have a head start, but the sustainability of CPC propaganda robot-creation is anyone's guess.

LOL why would we have inferiority complex towards you? We gave you philosophy, astronomy, kung fu - hell we even gave you our gods! For 2000 years India has been civilizing China, and I'm pretty sure these recent aberrations will be corrected in some time.

J20!

Country flag
Even J20 is a Russian plane with Russian engine..... :)
The US doesn't produce J20s of course - just that you stole everything about the J20 from them. Let's face it - everything you've produced of any worth in the past 60 years is stolen or copied. Left to your own devices, you'd be about as "developed" as Somalia. Don't get me wrong, I think China is full of talented and smart people - just that you have the most corrupt, bloodthirsty and plain retarded government in China's entire history, Communist goons and thugs who just want money and power and "face".

Sure we're behind China right now, but that gap has been created only in the past 30 years. I'm sure we'll catch up - no one is denying that you're ahead, so no need to foam at the mouth with superiority. It's a bit like how the two countries are at the Olympics - human slaves beaten into practice 24 hours a day since young vs a free people with poor facilities. Sure the former will have a head start, but the sustainability of CPC propaganda robot-creation is anyone's guess.

LOL why would we have inferiority complex towards you? We gave you philosophy, astronomy, kung fu - hell we even gave you our gods! For 2000 years India has been civilizing China, and I'm pretty sure these recent aberrations will be corrected in some time.
The fact that you're talking about exporting "gods and philosophy" on a military forum instead of exporting industrial and military equipment says all that needs to be said about Indian military industry. Its close to insignificant when compared to China's.

One minute the J20 is Russian, the next Chengdu Corp "stole everything about the J20 from the US". Indian fanboys and mental gymnastics.

Russian, American even European military industrial complexes got to where they are through research, investment, espionage AND the systematic employment of foreign expertise and technology. China is no different.

Ensuring national security means more than corrupt deals to import foreign "maal" with kickbacks to your babu's. Keep your "holier than thou" corruption whilst China's military industry keeps out-distancing its Indian counterpart in every field.

Maybe if your industry was any good, it would be Pakistani posters trolling a thread about an Indian 5th generation fighter instead of Indian fanboys throwing feces at an inducted Chinese 5th generation fighter their own industry is decades away from producing.

Last edited:

airtel

Country flag
Indian military industry. Its close to insignificant when compared to China's.
yup this is why Pakis want to buy Ukrainian Tanks and Swedish AEW&C and other western weapons
:rofl::rofl:

..............Most of the Chiniese weapons Can not pass trails conducted By Any Professional Army but still Pakis have to Buy Because You are Giving Loans for those weapons . :daru: :daru:

Indian military industry complex is Not that advanced but You are also a developing country so do not behave Like USA ................

What ever China are doing is called License Production of Russian/Ukrainian Weapons with Cini name .

Your xerox country can not design even a simple motorcycle this is why You are copying Indian Motorcycles .:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

C8 Tomahawk vs KTM Duke

Gulsar vs Bajaj Pulsar

NT200 vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS

J20!

Country flag
yup this is why Pakis want to buy Ukrainian Tanks and Swedish AEW&C and other western weapons
:rofl::rofl:

..............Most of the Chiniese weapons Can not pass trails conducted By Any Professional Army but still Pakis have to Buy Because You are Giving Loans for those weapons . :daru: :daru:

Indian military industry complex is Not that advanced but You are also a developing country so do not behave Like USA ................

What ever China are doing is called License Production of Russian/Ukrainian Weapons with Cini name .

Your xerox country can not design even a simple motorcycle this is why You are copying Indian Motorcycles .:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

C8 Tomahawk vs KTM Duke

Gulsar vs Bajaj Pulsar

NT200 vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS

I guess we're at the stage where Indian fanboys post pictures of Motorcycles when challenged to post the Indian equivalent of the J20 they so love to mock.

Unfortunately pulsar's don't count as stealth fighter technology unless IAF pilots ride forth to battle on scooters.

Until you can post a picture of a 5th generation IAF aircraft developed, tested and produced by an Indian aircraft design house, go troll some other thread.

airtel

Country flag
Until you can post a picture of a 5th generation IAF aircraft developed, tested and produced by an Indian aircraft design house, go troll some other thread.

J-20 is Not a True 5th generation stealth plane (according to IAF) ...............just dont claim anything without any evidence .........Show the abilities in Actual Battlefield ............at present only USA has a proven 5th generation Fighter .

upload_2017-7-13_18-13-23.png

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
J-20 is Not a True 5th generation stealth plane (according to IAF) ...............just dont claim anything without any evidence .........Show the abilities in Actual Battlefield ............at present only USA has a proven 5th generation Fighter .

View attachment 17670
Sure mate. J20 isn't a 5th generation fighter. But according to your article, the Rafale is a "stealth" aircraft...

Indian journalism at it's best.

Reactions: Neo

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
The matter of the fact is, no lay man truly knows the full range of capabilities of J20, F22, or the PAK-FA for that matter. No one in their right mind would disclose full capabilities or design weaknesses of their premier military hardware. So unless someone has flown a J20, has tested it against different radar frequencies, measured the infrared signature, any info can't go beyond speculation. From outward appearance it seems J20 is a 60% strike 40% fighter design. The general 5th gen philosophies are low observability, bvr engagement emphasis, and sensor fusion. How well the J20 achieves these are unknown to us regular citizens.

cw2005

The matter of the fact is, no lay man truly knows the full range of capabilities of J20, F22, or the PAK-FA for that matter. No one in their right mind would disclose full capabilities or design weaknesses of their premier military hardware. So unless someone has flown a J20, has tested it against different radar frequencies, measured the infrared signature, any info can't go beyond speculation. From outward appearance it seems J20 is a 60% strike 40% fighter design. The general 5th gen philosophies are low observability, bvr engagement emphasis, and sensor fusion. How well the J20 achieves these are unknown to us regular citizens.

You are spoiling the fun of mocking the J20 here.

I have been visiting several military forums including the Sinodefence and my impression is that China's practice is always build and improve one generation of jets, prototype the next and research on the third. If this is true, China must have been making progress on the 6th generation plane.

airtel

Country flag
China must have been making progress on the 6th generation plane.
You can claim anything but First of all make a proper jet Engine .:rofl:

and Your Radars & avionics are so Good that pakis want Swedish radars & Avionics and they are more happy with 30 year old F-16 than Your brand new Chinese Jet (Cheap Copy of rejected Russian jets ). :daru::daru::daru:

gadeshi

J-20 looks like a POC prototypes series most of all.
It's too draggy and underpowered (and too heavy) for a fighter and has too small MWBs for a striker.
However, it's low altitude speed and range seem to be high due to small longtitude wing and long fuselage.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag
You are spoiling the fun of mocking the J20 here.

I have been visiting several military forums including the Sinodefence and my impression is that China's practice is always build and improve one generation of jets, prototype the next and research on the third. If this is true, China must have been making progress on the 6th generation plane.
It's too draggy and underpowered (and too heavy) for a fighter and has too small MWBs for a striker.
However, it's low altitude speed and range seem to be high due to small longtitude wing and long fuselage.

The J20 just might be a testbed or early model to test out various facets of 5th gen aviation tech, but that's how it goes. The T10 prototype first flew in 1977 and didn't become the legendary Su-27 until 1983. Lockheed started working on YF-22 for the ATF program in 1986, and initial IOC for F-22 was achieved in 2005. That is how it has always been. Major technological leaps never happen overnight.

Vorschlaghammer

Country flag

Maybe it's combat role is as a low level penetration interdictor like the Su-34 ? The low observability would certainly help with Aegis destroyers in scs and the weapons bay can hold a good amount of ordnance. Thoughts ?

gadeshi

The J20 just might be a testbed or early model to test out various facets of 5th gen aviation tech, but that's how it goes. The T10 prototype first flew in 1977 and didn't become the legendary Su-27 until 1983. Lockheed started working on YF-22 for the ATF program in 1986, and initial IOC for F-22 was achieved in 2005. That is how it has always been. Major technological leaps never happen overnight.
Exactly so.
J-20 seems to be a "Chinese S-37 Berkut".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles