Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr1

Don’t insult this thread by putting this chaps pic in here...
Surprisingly he's gonna appear in a bollywood movie wearing a Maroon beret, portraying to be a PARA SF Commando...

Who the fuck approved this?

WARREN SS

Country flag
Because the man is a fraud and has used his "network" with local/regional politicans to "train" our services. Waste of their time and tax payer money.

He is nothing more than a charlatan bottom feeder.
Ohh so he is political prick

I thought he is private trainer for forces like SHifu kaniska

Immanuel

Country flag
The Shifu did train some forces in Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Force one etc. Mostly focusing on reflex firing, unarmed combat etc. He has got skill, the rest is all noise. Doubt he worked with Para SF, Marine Commandos etc.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Because the man is a fraud and has used his "network" with local/regional politicans to "train" our services. Waste of their time and tax payer money.

He is nothing more than a charlatan bottom feeder.
He has achieved shit in life and he talks like what a brave General of the Army he was and how many wars has he won.

He doesnt even know how to hold a gun.

Got his ass kicked on youtube for wearing Para SF beret and Marcos badge.

After that he changed his dressing.

Anyway the positive thing is he manages to motivate few youngsters to be patriotic.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
yaar iss se zada toh mein bachpan mein kar leta tha
roz 8kg k bag ke sath 6 km on foot to school and back that too 2000m above sea level..
And they are going 20kms and 40kms with a INSAS and a heavy backpack in a certain time limit in the heat of Karnataka.

rkhanna

Country flag
The Shifu did train some forces in Jharkhand, Chattisgarh, Force one etc. Mostly focusing on reflex firing, unarmed combat etc. He has got skill, the rest is all noise. Doubt he worked with Para SF, Marine Commandos etc.
Like i said he did "train" some forces because of his political connections. The forces wasted their time and we wasted tax payer money.

What skill does he have apart from being a martial arts teacher?

12arya

Country flag
Reason for that ??? Why he embarrassment
the real badasses rarely talk bullshit like him, in the first place. our SF guys have humility, finesse and intelligence and they don't talk crap the way this man does. our SF guys r made of another material altogether.

i don't know much abt this man's political affilitions either; but it doesn't take much effort to differentiate btw the real and the fraud, and this man belongs to the latter. the difference is very visible.

by wearing the SF badge and maroon beret he has insulted them gravely. many hav posted here abt hell our SF guys have to go thru for earning those symbols. yet frauds like these devalue the efforts of those brave men by wearing those copycat beret and badges. i hav zero tolerance for civillians who sport army uniform and those who imitate the SF will get nothing but hatred from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles