Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
If I remember correctly, Mushy, then an arty officer came face to face with an Indian soldier who was about to shoot him but his gun got jammed so Commando Jernail shot him instead.
And before that he wanted to go home during 65 war.

Jung k time chutti chahiye thi usko.

sthf

Country flag
And before that he wanted to go home during 65 war.

Jung k time chutti chahiye thi usko.
Ahhh yes the time honoured tradition of Pakis talking trash and then chickening out.

Funnier thing happened during Kargil when their Navy chief resigned and officers & sailors went on mass leave.

PS: @pmaitra please move these posts to a different thread.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Funnier thing happened during Kargil when their Navy chief resigned and officers & sailors went on mass leave.

PS: @pmaitra please move these posts to a different thread.
What the fuck. Even such things never happens in banana republic countries.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

sthf

Country flag
What the fuck. Even such things never happens in banana republic countries.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Oye you don't insult Banana republics by comparing them to Pakistan.

The then PN chief was senior to Mushy and was miffed at him for initiating Kargil and to not have been informed about it. To be fair to him, he did stay until Kargil was over.

As for the PN personnel, I wouldn't blame them. Unlike PA which remains pig headed to this day, PN learnt from their ass whooping in 71. They are a tiny, powerless force and they know they wouldn't last a week against IN as far as the surface warfare is concerned.

shooter007

The unit is 19 th Baloch which is the parent Unit of Pak SSG aslo known as "Mother of SSG" . Other than that some SSG commando along with Regulars infiltrated in Kashmir as saboteur lived here for months and slipped back to Pak.

Musharaf served in this Unit.

View attachment 14072
Infact, I heard that they were beaten up by local punjabi farmers.

pruthvi24

Country flag
but people say they are the deadliest in Indian history.the chinese are surely concerned

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
SFF has the most capable mountaineers and trained troops for High altitude warfare much better than entire Special Forces of India combined. Troops even Para needs acclimatization before posting on High altitude but not SFF. Most of their service spend on High altitude areas.

Elite "Vikas" troops climb Mt Everest for fun. Apart from that there fitness level is on par with Para SF if not better.

Last edited:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
He was again Humiliated in 1989 and 1992

They have the most capable mountaineers and trained troops for High altitude warfare much better than entire Special Forces of India combined.

Vikas troops climb Mt Everest for fun.
I dont disagree and these mountaineers are all Para SF operators specially who have been in 9 PARA and HAWS...I am talking about the operational roles.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I dont disagree and these mountaineers are all Para SF operators specially who have been in 9 PARA and HAWS...I am talking about the operational roles.
No they have no association with Para SF except their CO are Para SF officer on deputation and political officers are ethnic Tibetian non Para.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
No they have no association with Para SF except their CO are Para SF officer on deputation and political officers are ethnic Tibetian non Para.
CO,2IC,Coy Co,SM,S,etc. ie the leaders of the unit and the SG is all PARA.

Moreover,SFF is not 100% Tibetian it has Gorkhas too.

pruthvi24

Country flag
does this force contains only people who look like people in north east or anybody can volunteer to join this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles