Indian Special Forces (archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
No army cantt is 100 % secure from Fidayeens especially in peace areas. Fidayeens always enjoy the advantage of 1st strike. What best the forces could do is to minimize the casualties and contain them before they reach army quarters, mess and admin office etc

I've posted this before but anyways in my Army cantt (peace area and a Brigade) only 3 Armed troops are guarding the main gate (one of the three gate ) another unarmed sentry checking the IDs and Helmets of people going inside cantt. No Qrt, No MPV at this gate.

Once get past this gate (3 arm troops in a shed) 100s of soldiers and officers families, support staff is open for Jihadis.

Further the armed sentries most of the time chatting and cracking jokes standing under a enclosed shad with Insas. By the time they cock the Rifle, determined Jihadis would •••••••

Also, the mechanized Officer's mess is guarded by only one sentry. Yes only one sentry guarding an Officer's mess.

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
very nice opinion piece and as much relevant to us on this forum (Indian military and its fanboys) as to the audience the author is addressing

"Part of me dies inside when I hear people talk about “tier one” or white “vanilla” special operations in relation to so-called black special operations. The public throws these words around, but realistically, they only do it because of the the number of active duty and retired special operations soldiers who use these words without having a clue what they are talking about. There it is, I said it. A lot of active duty SOF soldiers and veterans are completely ignorant about the task organization of their units."

https://sofrep.com/69546/tier-one-not-badge-excellence/

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
No army cantt is 100 % secure from Fidayeens especially in peace areas. Fidayeens always enjoy the advantage of 1st strike. What best the forces could do is to minimize the casualties and contain them before they reach army quarters, mess and admin office etc

I've posted this before but anyways in my Army cantt (peace area and a Brigade) only 3 Armed troops are guarding the main gate (one of the three gate ) another unarmed sentry checking the IDs and Helmets of people going inside cantt. No Qrt, No MPV at this gate.

Once get past this gate (3 arm troops in a shed) 100s of soldiers and officers families, support staff is open for Jihadis.

Further the armed sentries most of the time chatting and cracking jokes standing under a enclosed shad with Insas. By the time they cock the Rifle, determined Jihadis would •••••••

Also, the mechanized Officer's mess is guarded by only one sentry. Yes only one sentry guarding an Officer's mess.
If heavily armed terrorists can reach the cantt where you live, we have all sorts of other problems.. :)

I don't believe this BS posted a few posts back about QRTs running away, soldiers crying.. No Army officer would post such nonsense on his Facebook and Indian troops don't just run away from battle.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
It would have been a massacre ,if not for 9para sf .Rest were ran away-ran away-ran away.This clearly show lack of training in tactical combat and simply lack of confidence in one ability , not expected from a QRT!
Most of the people join army for bread and butter.
If this is the situation with troops then god save this country.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Most of the people join army for bread and butter.
If this is the situation with troops then god save this country.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Desertion in a war zone is damn serious stuff, the CO would be furious and if I'm not mistaken even capital punishment could be awarded. Even being AWOL for a few minutes is serious stuff let alone running away from active combat. Consider a soldier's military service terminated for sure and no pension/benefits. @Bornubus is probably more aware of the consequences. I'm very sure this post is BS, please take with a grain of salt.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
If heavily armed terrorists can reach the cantt where you live, we have all sorts of other problems.. :)

I don't believe this BS posted a few posts back about QRTs running away, soldiers crying.. No Army officer would post such nonsense on his Facebook and Indian troops don't just run away from battle.
i don't think the person posted this is an officer, but the person is surely a serving operative, i don't claim authenticity of thing written, i just copy pasted the article as it is. even i am unable to accept his claim @Project Dharma, only god knows what happened there.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
very nice opinion piece and as much relevant to us on this forum (Indian military and its fanboys) as to the audience the author is addressing

"Part of me dies inside when I hear people talk about “tier one” or white “vanilla” special operations in relation to so-called black special operations. The public throws these words around, but realistically, they only do it because of the the number of active duty and retired special operations soldiers who use these words without having a clue what they are talking about. There it is, I said it. A lot of active duty SOF soldiers and veterans are completely ignorant about the task organization of their units."

https://sofrep.com/69546/tier-one-not-badge-excellence/
Are you a subscriber of SOFREP. I always enjoy reading their articles. Till DEC 25 all of their articles are free.

The 'Indi'genization is down to the core.

sbm

Country flag

As an outside observer I can attest to this. Delhi Cantt - has at most 4 sentries - 3 with slung rifles checking vehicles and a fourth with the rifle ready. A determined fidayeen attack could overcome these sentries whose primary function is checking vehicles entering.

raheel besharam

Recently a video of indian cadets being brutally punished got viral and after seeing what a soldier/officer goes through im sure they are more eager to take bullets instead of running away.

Video of Indian Army Cadets Punished Mercilessly Goes Viral; Clarification Issued

Bornubus

As an outside observer I can attest to this. Delhi Cantt - has at most 4 sentries - 3 with slung rifles checking vehicles and a fourth with the rifle ready. A determined fidayeen attack could overcome these sentries whose primary function is checking vehicles entering.

I don't remember when was the last time Fidayeen attack successfully repulsed with zero casualties on our side.

Recently BSF did a great job and cont Nitin Yadav Martyred averting the Uri Nagrota type attack.

During Pathankot, there was Intel and even NSG was on standby but still some cheap ass Drug addict Jihadis successfully infiltrated the Border and Airbase.

Bornubus

Some recent Fidayeen Attack resulted in several casualties including 2 - 3 Col

Mohura - Big arms and fuel depot

Recover arms include maps and 12 Bore Gun. Maybe for breaching or CQB

arms.jpg

Para SF - Mohura

uri-army-camp-attack.jpg

Rajbagh

550bfb7fa9c70.image.jpg

Samba

images.jpg

Badsah

someone posted this on his facebook timeline, this "someone" is from army itself, may be from sf too.

Nagrota why it happened.......

When preponderance is on amenities, OROP and other luxaries, how can training be better.......professional ethics in uniform services appears to be a thing of past. This is applicable to all uniform services...read this...

It's time to wake up AND stay awake. I'm referring to Nagrota debacle. (After the Uri humiliation).

Please read the following, it's authentic and first hand. Only for lessons to be learnt. Pl do share it

Spoke to the unit (9 SF) at length about the Nagrota ops of yesterday.Quite shameful.3 militants entered prior to first lt.Waited near the offrs mess and accn.Started moving towards the accn.There was a sentry post with a sentry who saw them but got shit scared and ran away .One of the trts fired at him but missed.Then gp split into two of one trt and other with 2. The single trt went to sentry post and next to the post was the guard room he entered and fired inside and killed 3 people and then circled back and went into the servants qr of the offrs block. There was a sentry post on top of the Offrs accn with a LMG however the sentry had left the post and the wpn and gone somewhere.When the firing happened this guy was trying to climb back to the LMG post but was shot dead by the the other gp of two trts.The block of four houses had offrs and families who had occupied three flats top left and grnd floor both were occupied and top rt was empty.By this time the 166 arty QRT reacted and reached .The offr was climbing when he was shot dead.Bal of the QRT ran away.This arty QRT was followed by the engr QRT .The engr offr went from behind to try and enter the complex but was shot dead by the lone trt hiding in the servants qr and the bal of the QRT ran away.One JCo and Jawan from the QRT ran away and took shelter in the neighbouring complex and locked themselves.9 got activated at 0645 in the morning and tps from 9 reached the location by 0740.Initial recce was done and info gathered.People on Grnd did not know how many trts were there.Conflicting reports of anything from 4 to 6. People were in panic and also did not know where own tps in cordon were loc.9 dply it's snipers and bldg intervention parties.Familiez and offrs in the three houses were constantly talked to on mob and told to barricade themselves.one of the boys in the cordon of arty exposed himself and was immediately shot dead by the trts.This also gave his loc away.9 snipers and RL sqd engaged and killed one of them.The sec trts climbed up and took posn in the LMG post and fired the LMG and Ak but was again killed by 9 the moment he exposed himself.One of the bldg intervention team then rushed and secured the hostages which included offrs ladies and kids and got them out and the other team started clearing the bldg and then killed one trt who was in the servants qr.They also rec the bodies of two offrs and the LMG sentry in the process.It took lot of coaxing by 9 boys to get the JCo and Jawan out of their hiding place as they were shit scared and literally crying even though armed.Such is the state of trg of Indian Army
Its very easy to put such post on FB with fake Indian ID or by Anti-Indian, I have seen closely IA they will rather die instead of run... and if found in inquiry all will be CM'd anyway they will loose life one with dignity other with humiliation, which one you will choose?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

raja696

Recently a video of indian cadets being brutally punished got viral and after seeing what a soldier/officer goes through im sure they are more eager to take bullets instead of running away.

Video of Indian Army Cadets Punished Mercilessly Goes Viral; Clarification Issued

Whats wrong with that... I believe its a part of training (unofficially ).

A soldier should know how to kill and more importantly should know his tolerance limits to pain(torture).

If he knows his limits, that where he decides either live to survive torture(from enemy) or kill them as many as possible helping back up troops of lesser task and risk.

Our media should be controlled from Military affairs. Should be a law that they seek permission, even to name an officer publicly. Indian media (fed up with most of these as$holes en there BS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles