Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Iamanidiot

The whole thing is an inside job me thinks.Whoever were the attackers they new the Guard roster,who was on watch that day and they knew the layout of the base inside out

Dark_Prince

Just because a loony claims he is or knows this and that does not make him a Khalifa.....LOL :D

If he is so much concerned about Indian (Read Hindu) involvement inside pakistan.......then he should be my guest and blow himself out side a RAW hideout or atleast a temple....hence, only then to me he will prove his point of being a Khalifa/Gazi (however a dead one)!! :)

P.S: Rather than parking his sorry ass on TV shows, he should go out and atleast fight TTP, rather than OINKING on Cameras.....he is a coward and nothing more.....he is hilarious and at the same time schizophrenic......he is doing a good job to turn "Pious" Land of the pure people living in fort of islam even more delusional....I wud say good job Zahil.....keep up the good work....we need more Khalifas like him in pakistan...no need to send army these Khalifas of islam will do the job for us!!

Last edited:

Phenom

Surprised to see that the above article is from IE, judging by the tone of this article I thought it was some Pakistani paper. Why are even newspapers even publishing such Conspiracy theories?

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Surprised to see that the above article is from IE, judging by the tone of this article I thought it was some Pakistani paper. Why are even newspapers even publishing such Conspiracy theories?
This article is written by Ejaz Haider, a Pakistani journalist.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
By pointing finger towards us, Pakistan is only worsening situation for itself and helping our cause. Go Pakistan go!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time

Now who are the great ones who have left their footprints in the garbage called Pakistan?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The whole thing is an inside job me thinks.Whoever were the attackers they new the Guard roster,who was on watch that day and they knew the layout of the base inside out
The guards were Indians.

They were Mohajirs line Musharraf!

Indians in the grab of Pakistanis! :rofl:

Iamanidiot

A Paedophile Chainsmoking lawyer who tried to be a power broker but got something extremely moth eaten,An Awadh Taluqadar who got bumped by bious pakjabi puttars(The taluqadars got their fat stripped by the Indian government).And wanna be mughal mansabdars more than their footprints they got their poo all over the place

Parthy

Air Warrior
Well..Well.. Joke of the year 2011.. I wonder whether these Pakistani officials ever been selected through aptitude examinations!!! First of all they're embarrassed with US intrusion into its border and nailing OBL - Not able to protect their sovereignty
Then serious of bomb blast avenging OBL's death - Not able to protect their own people and city from their own terrorist b(R)abies
And, now attack on their high-protected Naval Asset - Navy not even able to protect their own assets and base.

Serious of embarrassment & incapability, results in crying FOUL on India.. No other GO... Anyways they Government, Army, ISI wanted to fool the people of Pakistan once again... The country (Pakistan) doesn't add any value to the world...

neo29

I wish RAW would have done this.

But if RAW did plan to do something like this, they would have done a much better job. So clearly RAW has not done it.

Iamanidiot

Zion Hamid is something of an opium of the masses .But the Pakistanis think they can a billion on the eastern side ,100 million on the western side of the border with ghairat and zion hamid.The day is no far off when Pakistanis collectively as a population will have their whole heads on pikes

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
They'll soon have a cough syrup or desi pawwa named 'Zaid Hamid' in Pakistan.
Oops, the marketing secret is out, hurry if any Pakistanis reading .. you gotta rush and dump your product ahead of others !!!

Sorry about the OT. I'm a big fan of the man :D

Regards,
Virendra

Parthy

Air Warrior
Pakistan Army & ISI wanted to keep the hatred for India live, amongst the Pakistan people so that they'll get more freebie recruits for their extremist groups like Alqeida, LeT and so on ... Like the one Headley who got more hatred after 1971 war and joined LeT.. To support their hatred tactics they've got huge no.of venom spitting people like Hafiz Saeed from JuD.. They keep on conduct rally in all main cities of Pakistan and does recruiting job... :mad2:

And they'll be able to keep the fight for Kashmir and make India restless and stop our enormous growth.... and we send Wrong updated wanted lists to them :frusty:

Attacks like this will make the people to think differently and might not work for their future for the extremist groups.. So they play these kinds of foul plays.... everyone knows this is not going to work with any country thought process except for the some few extra hundreds of people from Pakistan join Al qaeda or JuD.....

You can't live near a slum/ditch.. Either we should move out :bolt: or we should clean it up :brahmos: Its GOI call

indiandude123

The Pakistani Taliban have already claimed responsibility for the attack and have said that it was to avenge the killing of Osama bin Laden. And there is no denying that some in the Pakistani military who were sympathetic to bin Laden. The scariest part of the attack on the naval base is that it occurred just 15 miles from the place where Pakistan is believed to have its depot of nuclear weapons. If terrorists could find their way into a heavily fortified naval base, what guarantee is there that they won't be able to do it into the nuclear depot? With some 'inside help' they can do it without much difficulty. Those in Pakistan who are busy spreading the canard that India is their biggest enemy may want to ponder over the disastrous consequences, to their country, of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists.

mukul_2210

LOL ...Wat non sense...RAW supported attack only because India opposed induction of p3c orion in pak navy ....
Thatz laughable .India never take pakistan as a treat .
This is only speculated by pak media to tackle indias allegation on isi working with terrorist outfits. Pak just need something to say in retaliation of pressure that india is building on , though the world obviously never believe what an inefficient and dubious nation has to say.
Some times brain is wiser than violence

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
"Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack"

I wish. :tape:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles