Indian Counter Terror Operations Pictures & Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukhish

Also the b*****d media houses to be taken on ( next hard battle) who dares to report terrorist sympathisers as citizen/youth
I'am not so sure if the situation will end after that. if it had been just about firing bullets, it would have ended long time ago. report or do not report this has been going on, if not reporting what you could do it give free hand to army.
which means brutal force just like Baluchistan. this is long haul (or probably a never ending haul) stalemate is the best option, which is what we have right now. encounters will keep happening as there is large populous country on the other side of the fence. they keep sending and we will keep receiving, that's it.

Indibomber

I'am not so sure if the situation will end after that. if it had been just about firing bullets, it would have ended long time ago. report or do not report this has been going on, if not reporting what you could do it give free hand to army.
which means brutal force just like Baluchistan. this is long haul (or probably a never ending haul) stalemate is the best option, which is what we have right now. encounters will keep happening as there is large populous country on the other side of the fence. they keep sending and we will keep receiving, that's it.
Stalemate is going to make situation worse. Brainwashing is happening in Masjids , madarsas and schools. We need to take control of them besides finishing Pakistan.
The hate these children are being taught is based on Islam and not just pro Pakistan sentiment.
Wiping Pakistan off the map will be a temporary relief.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Encounter site Chadoora is on the flightpath to Srinagar Airport. Ilyushin on approach vector to land..coincidentally seen here.
That pilot never knew that his Army counterparts are banging pakis right below his bird.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

bhramos

Country flag
63 police/ CRPF injured for one Jihadi killed.

The problem with these stone pelters is that they can't call in the Police (whom they are already pelting stone) or take their personal vehicle to take their injured to the hospitals because the area has already cordoned off and they will have to beg the same forces whom they were stone pelting few Minutes back.

Thus the injured civilian die on the spot because they weren't evacuated on time. Same thing happen few months back when forces open fire on civilian ambulance and Pakis made it a propaganda that Indian forces fire on ambulance.

So it's better for stone pelters to find a Local Neem Hakim and Shif e khana

captscooby81

Country flag
The CRPG DG was saying the paki assholes are sharing the exact location of the encounter in what's app group and asking stone pelters and crowd to assemble there to create choas for the forces .I think we need some serious rethought on what's app and other social media s in J&k . May be the forces can ask the operators to shut down mobile network once an operation starts .

Tarun Kumar

You have to hand it to Muslims. How powerful and demonic is their religion that defenseless civilians are facing well armed forces head on for sake of islam. I believe that islam is a demonic force created by Shiva himself to do judgement on traditional religions like Hinduism and Christianity over their sins, omissions and commissions. Sin of Hinduism is caste discrimination and Lord himself gave us Hindus a last chance when he appeared as a Chandala in front of Adi Shankara. We failed him. I am now more convinced that a massive apocalyptic conflict called WW3 with muslims and their allies (China and Russia) is at hand where sadly we Hindus will be defeated and will be redeemed by a new order or neo hinduism that will arise from our land in the raging fire of WW3

Rchauhan

Country flag
You have to hand it to Muslims. How powerful and demonic is their religion that defenseless civilians are facing well armed forces head on for sake of islam. I believe that islam is a demonic force created by Shiva himself to do judgement on traditional religions like Hinduism and Christianity over their sins, omissions and commissions. Sin of Hinduism is caste discrimination and Lord himself gave us Hindus a last chance when he appeared as a Chandala in front of Adi Shankara. We failed him. I am now more convinced that a massive apocalyptic conflict called WW3 with muslims and their allies (China and Russia) is at hand where sadly we Hindus will be defeated and will be redeemed by a new order or neo hinduism that will arise from our land in the raging fire of WW3
Tension Mat le Bhai ,,,, bachee ge whoo bhi nahee ...... though the time will tell who will win the WAR ,,,, but Yes the WAR looks imminent , may be matter of 2-3 years .

mayfair

You have to hand it to Muslims. How powerful and demonic is their religion that defenseless civilians are facing well armed forces head on for sake of islam.
Professional armed forces that they know will not fire indiscriminately or kill indiscriminately. Should the other side resort to the same or even greater brutality, they'll be the first to turn tail- Saddam's Iraq was a prime example, so was Gaddafi's Libya and many others.

Tarun Kumar

Ultimately we will win as Kalki's arrival has been prophecised to redeem humanity. No less than people like Vysya and Buddha predicted that he will rise from India. Moreover Russia's destiny cannot be with islam and China for long and Russia inevitably will change sides. But I am afraid Hinduism as we know it will forever change and transform. Also not to forget the 10s of millions possibly hundreds of millions who will die in what will be a holocoust of WW3. That said the fate of western world especially US will be even worse as it will face wrath of all three pillars of the coming alliance-Russia, China and Islam.

sthf

Country flag
I'am not so sure if the situation will end after that. if it had been just about firing bullets, ......

If using bullets & stone pelting would have gotten them freedom than they would have succeed by now. It's been three fucking decades. Stalemate as you put it exists only as long as Indian establishment grow a pair and starts dealing with the separatists appropriately.

Since you foolishly brought up Balochistan, let me remind you Indians & Bengalis broke up Pakistan in mere 7 months. Your false analogy doesn't work here. Kashmir is not Balochistan and India is not Pakistan.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
we should use Bhut Jolokia chilli grenade on these stone pelters, this is harmless way of dealing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles