India Working to Divide Pakistan

Kharavela

Country flag
I meant if I have to debate over swamy issue, I have to read a lot and then write again a lot, that could take days.
Actually I was just raising past issues related to swamy, and this fella took it everything so personally that even asking to apologize. This is worst than being an apptard.

It is even hard to debate someone who gives such a lame excuse and doesn't understand national security
In the entire discussion with you, it was you who kept changing the goalpost employing "Shoot & Scoot" tactic of #Presstitutes. I continued asking you to name a single person who has accomplished even half of what Dr Swamy did. You have NONE.

One more tactic of #Presstitutes you used - Taking a sentence out of context. Read my replies again to understand them fully. What National Security was breached by providing election strategy & health updates of an individual - Maimuna Begum aka Indira ?

Kharavela

Country flag
LOL, it was me who called sonia Goddess Laxmi. And Rajiv Gandhi was my best mate. Right ?
Dr Swamy has himself answered this question number of times. Go see his interviews available on Youtube. Educate yourself & then come back for debate.

Last edited:

Kharavela

Country flag
Here's my apology to you
,,l,,
Keep defining my character.
Jokes apart, I believe that Apologizing represents your character to recognise your follies & accept facts gracefully. If you are not comfortable in accepting facts, I withdraw my demand for apology.
If you can't understand plain simple sentences, you are equating yourself as Bakistanis :hail:

sorcerer

Country flag
:D

Pakistan is dividing itself like an Amoeba..
India should just wait and watch...

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Swami is at most opportunist, always playing between lines.
One thing I admire about him is his attitude.
Even at this age, he keeps up with trends and never loses punch.
He is such a front face that every one wants to keep in public.
But don't get excited. He can ditch things faster than usain bolt runs.
One flaw is his inability to work with grassroot level people.

His way of talking is damn good. He always shoots down other people arguments before they even get chance to speak out. Some times it backfires on him.

Overall, he is okay for a non-rss guy.

Kharavela

Country flag
I wonder, the many people who are commenting on Dr Swamy regarding his attitude, his character, have ever met him or know him in person ?
I've met him in a function organized by RSS at Varanasi on Oct 2012. He was invited as Chief Guest & the hall was filled by RSS volunteers only
I talked to Dr Swamy for around 10 minutes & from that experience I wish to rubbish:
1) He can't work with grassroot level people,
2) He didn't have RSS support.
Apart from that meeting in person, I have interacted with Dr Swamy through social media numerous times which bolsters my assessment.
He is the only politician who has not left Janata Party. Since 1977, he continued till it merged with Bharatiya Janata Party. So the allegation of being opportunistic flies out of the window.

Ancient Indian

I wonder, the many people who are commenting on Dr Swamy regarding his attitude, his character, have ever met him or know him in person ?
I've met him in a function organized by RSS at Varanasi on Oct 2012. He was invited as Chief Guest & the hall was filled by RSS volunteers only
I talked to Dr Swamy for around 10 minutes & from that experience I wish to rubbish:
1) He can't work with grassroot level people,
2) He didn't have RSS support.
Apart from that meeting in person, I have interacted with Dr Swamy through social media numerous times which bolsters my assessment.
He is the only politician who has not left Janata Party. Since 1977, he continued till it merged with Bharatiya Janata Party. So the allegation of being opportunistic flies out of the window.
You can quote me, you know?
So you can assess a guy by only talking to him for 10 mins.
He once accused RSS for allegedly supporting Tamil tigers.

Kharavela

Country flag
You can quote me, you know?
Obviously, I'm using this forum for quite some time. I didn't quote you because I was not indicating only you, but some of our members.
So you can assess a guy by only talking to him for 10 mins.
Probably, you need to read my post again. Though I met Dr Swamy for 10 minutes, I've interacted with him numerous times. I've seen almost all his interviews.
Then only I formed my opinion about him.
He once accused RSS for allegedly supporting Tamil tigers.
In an interview, when asked about that, Dr Swamy admitted his wrong allegation which was formed on the basis of wrong information.
Moreover, Dr Swamy fought his first election & elected as MP, with Jansangh ticket.
Even while he was with Janata Party, he had support of RSS. It was only during Vajpayee as Prime Minister, he developed hatred for BJP leadership.

Ancient Indian

Obviously, I'm using this forum for quite some time. I didn't quote you because I was not indicating only you, but some of our members.

Probably, you need to read my post again. Though I met Dr Swamy for 10 minutes, I've interacted with him numerous times. I've seen almost all his interviews.
Then only I formed my opinion about him.

In an interview, when asked about that, Dr Swamy admitted his wrong allegation which was formed on the basis of wrong information.
Moreover, Dr Swamy fought his first election & elected as MP, with Jansangh ticket.
Even while he was with Janata Party, he had support of RSS. It was only during Vajpayee as Prime Minister, he developed hatred for BJP leadership.
He hates it when people ignore him.
That is why I call him attention seeking.

ABV ignored him mostly for whatever reasons, that irked sawmy to no end. You should read his books. He was so angry with the establishment as they ignored him as he was talking parliament.

See, I am not against him. But I just don't put him on my best guys who fight for hinduthva cause with all their heart list.

Kharavela

Country flag
He used to speak in parliament at ABV time. But vajpayee kinda of ignored him few times. So he got angry.
AFAIK, Dr Swamy asked to lodge FIR against someone priviledged, for issuance of "Letter Rogatory" from Court. Vajpayee refused. That irked Dr Swamy to the extent that he forged friendship with his earlier enemies to bring Vajpayee government down.

Ancient Indian

AFAIK, Dr Swamy asked to lodge FIR against someone priviledged, for issuance of "Letter Rogatory" from Court. Vajpayee refused. That irked Dr Swamy to the extent that he forged friendship with his earlier enemies to bring Vajpayee government down.
So he will just ditch things whenever he gets ignored irrespective of the consequences.
It leaves bad smell on your resume, man.
I have respect for him for his smart ass attitude.
But it stays there. No need to make him icon.
I hate it when people make some person more than their worth.

Kharavela

Country flag
So he will just ditch things whenever he gets ignored irrespective of the consequences.
It leaves bad smell on your resume, man.
I have respect for him for his smart ass attitude.
But it stays there. No need to make him icon.
I hate it when people make some person more than their worth.
Your interpretation...
I have my own interpretation. :india:

Kharavela

Country flag
A Muslim Tells 9 Interesting Stories About Dr Swamy Which Even Nationalists Might Not Know

By Arman Khan

75 year old Dr Subramanian Swamy and top 9 interesting episodes of the senior BJP leader!

Five time parliamentarian, two-time Union Minister, the brain-child behind India’s Economic reforms in 1991;

Dr Subramanian Swamy has been one the most revered politicians in Indian history after Independence. His detractors term him as a ‘loose cannon’ but he calls himself a ‘maverick’. The most active politician on social media (Twitter), Swamy has been one of those political leaders with the stature equivalent to Atal Bihari Vajpayee, P V Narasimha Rao, Lal Krishna Advani or perhaps higher.

Dr Subramanian Swamy is an economist, lawyer-by practice and a shrewd leader with sharp intellectual critique. Swamy was born on 15th September and celebrated his 75th birthday. Swamy also happens to be an alumni of the Harvard University, from where he was dropped over his articles in a newspaper i.e. DNA. Swamy has been one of the founding members of

Janata Party, of whom he is been the president since the year 1990. Swamy merged his party with

Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) last year, so to combine the forces against the rampant corruption done in United Progressive Alliance (UPA).

Recommendations

Delhi High Court notice to Subramanian Swamy in National Herald caseNational Herald case: Supreme Court exempts Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi from personal appearanceTussle between Subramanian Swamy, Kapil Sibal over National Herald hearing in Supreme CourtCongress will use National Herald case to mobilise its rank and file: CPIThere are many examples of Dr Subramanian Swamy being a one man army, be it defying Indira Gandhi’s diktat during emergency days or bringing down the Vajpayee government or single-handedly gunning after the Gandhis’ (ref: National Herald Case). We bring to you some of his amazing and stunning life experiences here.

1. Daring act during Emergency in 1975:
The then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi had imposed a state of Emergency in India in the mid 1975. Arrest warrants were issued against ministers including Swamy. However, Swamy managed to escape from India and flew to Colombo and onward to United States of America. Who would dare to step-in the Parliament on a working day, if he has an arrest warrant against his name? Well, Subramanian Swamy did just that. It took everyone by surprise in the House and once again, donning the disguise of a Sardara (Sikh) he managed to flee India.
2. Access to Kailash Mansarovar Yatra:
It’s not a hidden fact that Swamy’s relations with officials on foreign land have been rock-solid despite drawing criticism within the country. It was Swamy’s effort in 1981 that he managed for the Hindu devotees to get an access for Kailash Mansarovar Yatra. His meeting with then China’s paramount leader Deng Xiaoping normalized the issue and the pilgrimage route was re-opened.
3. Brain-child of Economic reforms in 1991:
Dr Subramanian Swamy was a member of Planning Commission and Union minister of Commerce and Law during the period of 1990-91. Not many know that the blue-print of the landmark economic reformswas prepared by Swamy and not Manmohan Singh. Swamy prepared it under the prime ministership of Chandra Shekhar Singh but Manmohan Singh only carried it out as a Finance Minister during PV Narasimha Rao’s prime ministership.
4. The drama by Sonia Gandhi sacrificing PM’s post – busted!
It was widely propagated by a section of media that Sonia Gandhi had sacrificed the post of Prime Minister, but it wasn’t the truth. Congress President Sonia President after winning the 2004 Lok Sabha Elections had put forward her name to President APJ Abdul Kalam, so as to be the next Prime Minister of India, with a letter of support signed by the party MP’s. But it was Subramanian Swamy’s letter to President that made Kalam to persuade Sonia Gandhi to not make her a Prime Minister. However, the former President has refuted the claims, but Swamy has challenged the former President’s version.
5. Electronic Voting Machines’ (EVM) fraud:
Dr Subramanian Swamy demanded an independent committee should be appointed to investigate the authenticity and security of EVMS as they are tamper-prone. Swamy gave the examples of how the United States, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany and Netherlands have abandoned the method and have resorted to paper-ballot system. It was because of Swamy’s efforts that Voter-Verified Paper Audit Trail(VVPAT) was introduced in 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
6. Exposing the 2G Scam:
Everyone knows that the 2 G Scam under UPA-regime caused a loss of Rs. 1.76 lakh crore to the national exchequer as per a CAG report. Dr Subramanian Swamy was the first person to write to PMManmohan Singh seeking permission to prosecute the then Telecom Minister A. Raja and asked the CBI to come out with a detailed report on the matter. Manmohan Singh took paid no heed to it and consequently Swamy had to file a case himself in the Supreme Court. And the rest they say is history.
7. Challenging the Madras High Court in Natraja Temple Case:
Dr Subramanian Swamy filed a petition in the Supreme Court (yet again!) challenging the Madras High Court order. Madras High Court had ruled that the administration of the Natraja Temple should be handed over to then Tamil Nadu government in 2009. The case eventually was ruled in favour of Swamy in January this year. (Not many know that Swamy is lawyer by practice and not degree.)
8. Taking on Gandhis’ head-on in National Herald Case:
Known fondly for his one-man army antics, Subramanian Swamy has taken on the Gandhi family by himself for years now. Swamy has accused Sonia and Rahul Gandhi, Congress leaders Oscar Fernandes and Motilal Vohra in the funds embezzlement case (National Herald Case). Swamy accused the Gandhis of setting up another company named Young India Company to pay the debt using Congress’ party funds. The next hearing is on 22nd September. Will it be Tihar for the Gandhi’s?
9. National Hindu Renaissance
The next mission on Subramanian Swamy’s agenda remains to bring a National Hindu Renaissance into force. His ideology of uniting the majority (Hindu) votes and dividing the minority (Muslim) votes in the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections proved rich dividends for the saffron party. However, bringing a renaissance in India remains his top priority now. The latest PT (Patriotic Tweeples’) meet in Delhi on Sunday is a small indicator to it.Well, implementing Uniform Civil Code and scrapping Article 370 are other priorities but for now, not letting Sonia Gandhi escape away in National Herald remains the topmost priority. It’s difficult to tell-all about Subramanian Swamy’s life in a nutshell but however with a person (politician) being able to do all this in national interests earns respect.

Source:
http://satyavijayi.com/muslim-tells-9-interesting-stories-dr-swamy-even-nationalists-might-not-know/

brational

Country flag
On topic, Does Bakistan really need India's effort to divide into 4? Bakistan is doing this to herself of her own..
SSwamy is probably pouring petrol in the fire by making statements that hit bakis where it hurts..
Keep the Bakis confused..

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
The most important thing about swamy which people miss here is that When Narsimha rao came to power, he picked up the blue print of economic development prepared by swamy and asked Manmohan to implement it. our Economic turn round is thankful to swamy. People gives credit to Man mohan but credit goes to swamy as well.
Ahhhhh... That proves two things:
1) Reach of #SwamyBhakts is "अत्र, तत्र, सर्वत्र" &
2) Wherever Congi-Stooges like you are sighted, shall be targeted & humiliated by #SwamyBhakts.

Jokes apart, I believe that Apologizing represents your character to recognise your follies & accept facts gracefully. If you are not comfortable in accepting facts, I withdraw my demand for apology.

Wait for sometime.Swami is in Rajya sabha now and it nearly gave heart attack to Ghulam Nabi Azad who couldn't counter his facts.Even a S C judge shivers debating him.

So Bahrat ek "Khaaj" have no idea what he is talking about.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Wait for sometime.Swami is in Rajya sabha now and it nearly gave heart attack to Ghulam Nabi Azad who couldn't counter his facts.Even a S C judge shivers debating him.

So Bahrat ek "Khaaj" have no idea what he is talking about.
yes I know a debate between justice Katzu and swamy on TV when swamy challenged justice Katzu quoting a supreme court decision to quote any subsequent judgement in support of Katzu's argument. Justice katzu helplessly said that he has not bought the books eles he would have done it. Even Jethmalani finds it difficult to argue against swamy.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
yes I know a debate between justice Katzu and swamy on TV when swamy challenged justice Katzu quoting a supreme court decision to quote any subsequent judgement in support of Katzu's argument. Justice katzu helplessly said that he has not bought the books eles he would have done it. Even Jethmalani finds it difficult to argue against swamy.
Oncw,he was debating PAF retd officer who told him that V K Singh in his book mentioned a special intelligence unit for terrorism inside Pak.

Swami ask him to provide page number of the book :lol:

Later the same guy accused India of terrorism in East Bengal by creating Mukti bahini.Swami once again humiliated him by telling him that no country consider Mukti Bahini as terrorist organization except Pak.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles