Huge spike in illegal Indian traffic to US via Mexico

Blackwater

I don't think it is only with NRI money. Let us look at the top 5 states with Per Capita GDP ignoring the Union Territories (NRI money does not figure in GDP):
  • [Chandigarh Territory]
  • Goa
  • [Delhi Territory]
  • Tamil Nadu
  • [Pondicherry Territory]
  • Haryana
  • Himachal Pradesh
  • Punjab
I don't understand what Punjab is doing there. Govt has no money. punjab is running with few industries and NRI money. Cloud and king looted this state like their whore. I recalled once incidence. I went to police station in Mohali, punjab near Chandigarh. My scooter got stolen. The policeman asked me to bring paper as there stationary ran out .I asked since when your stationary ran out ? he smilled and i got the answer lolllllll:balle::balle::balle::balle:

pmaitra

My scooter got stolen.
I am sorry about that.

But this is more spooky. Believe me or not, last night I had a dream that my bicycle got stolen. Now I am hearing this from you. Strange isn't it? :rolleyes:

Param

"The policeman asked me to bring paper as there stationary ran out"

It happens in all police stations not just in Punjab.

gogbot

Some People find India a hard place to settle , with a great deal uncertainty.
Even some college graduates.

They would rather go abroad and work as cab drivers or Cash register clerks rather than stay in India.
Who knows the reason they could have ,

Might be given their jobs they could earn more this way ,
Maybe they have trouble getting good job
Maybe they just want to leave

Bottom line If your going to leave your country to start a new life , people just seem to see the US as the preferred destination.

one thing i will never get is the extremes people go to do this, to each his own i guess.

Blackwater

They would rather go abroad and work as cab drivers or Cash register clerks rather than stay in India.

Bottom line If your going to leave your country to start a new life , people just seem to see the US as the preferred destination.

one thing i will never get is the extremes people go to do this, to each his own i guess.
well it depends . Yes you are right everybody has its own choice leaving India and settled abroad. But you cant say they are all doing wrong.

Blackwater

"The policeman asked me to bring paper as there stationary ran out"

It happens in all police stations not just in Punjab.
Iam just telling you real incident happen with me don't know about others. well next door Chandigarh has all computerized polices tation ...

Blackwater

I am sorry about that.

But this is more spooky. Believe me or not, last night I had a dream that my bicycle got stolen. Now I am hearing this from you. Strange isn't it? :rolleyes:
Spooky.... well that is a real incident. anyhow I stole your bicycle and send to china for reverse engineering lollllll

mayfair

If they enter US as illegals, US has every right to treat them as the law deems fit. I hope Indian government does not get involved. You sow as you reap.

Blackwater

If they enter US as illegals, US has every right to treat them as the law deems fit. I hope Indian government does not get involved. You sow as you reap.
there are about millions of illigals in USA of different background. kuch nahi hona all will be make pakka

sandeepdg

As far as agriculture thing u said is true but besides that other issue of overspending by NRI's in there native village made also other jealous. Iam from Punjab, i have seen these first hand.
Yeah, Punjabis are born with this showoff and rivalry mentality, I have been living in North India for a long time now, see it everyday.

niharjhatn

It's not just limited to that. Every parent wants their son to become an engineer/doctor/lawyer.

In Western nations, you can be low skilled and still earn decent money, or even really good money.

In Australia, a doctor will drive a land rover whilst a plumber will drive a range rover. 'Nuff said.

Blackwater

It's not just limited to that. Every parent wants their son to become an engineer/doctor/lawyer.

In Western nations, you can be low skilled and still earn decent money, or even really good money.

In Australia, a doctor will drive a land rover whilst a plumber will drive a range rover. 'Nuff said.

True i agree with you and plumber has more peace of mind too lolllllllllllllllllllllllll

pmaitra

Yeah, Punjabis are born with this showoff and rivalry mentality, I have been living in North India for a long time now, see it everyday.
People are not really born with a certain mentality. It is something they cultivate from what they see as they grow up. Moreover, anybody, from any part of the world can be vain. It is more prominent in families that were traditionally poor but have suddenly acquired a lot of wealth. True humility is something that one has to practise, and a good example will be Lal Bahadur Shastri.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles