Ghazi Telugu Movie

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
From wiki. . .

PNS Ghazi (previously USS Diablo (SS-479); reporting name: Ghazi), SJ, was a Tench-class diesel-electric and the first fast-attack submarine of Pakistan Navy (PN), leased from the United States in 1963.:68[12]

She briefly served in the United States Navy from 1945–63 and was loaned to Pakistan under the Security Assistance Program (SAP) on a four-year lease after Ayub administration successfully negotiating with the Kennedy administration for the procurement.[13] In 1964, she joined the Pakistan Navy and saw the military actions in the Indo-Pakistani theaters in 1965 and, later in 1971.[3]

In 1968, she executed a circumnavigation of Africa and southern parts of Europe through the Indian Ocean to the Atlantic ocean due to the closure of the Suez Canal in order to be refit and update its computers from Gölcük in Turkey, and could be armed with up to ~28 Mk.14 torpedoes as well as had capability of mine-laying as part of her upgradation.[3][14]

Starting from being the only submarine in the war theater in 1965, it remained the Pakistan Navy's flagship submarine until she sank under mysterious circumstances near India's eastern coast while conducting the naval operations en route to the Bay of Bengal.[15] While the Indian Navy credits Ghazi's sinking to its destroyer INS Rajput,[4][5][6][16][17] the Pakistani military oversights stated that "the submarine sank due to either an internal explosion or accidental detonation of mines being laid by the submarine off the Visakhapatnam harbour" with neutral sources confirming that the Rajput still in its port when the submarine sank.[7][18][19][20][21]

The Indian historians considers the sinking of Ghazi as a notable event and termed its sinking as one of the "last unsolved greatest mysteries of the 1971 war."[21]

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
From wiki. . .

PNS Ghazi (previously USS Diablo (SS-479); reporting name: Ghazi), SJ, was a Tench-class diesel-electric and the first fast-attack submarine of Pakistan Navy (PN), leased from the United States in 1963.:68[12]

She briefly served in the United States Navy from 1945–63 and was loaned to Pakistan under the Security Assistance Program (SAP) on a four-year lease after Ayub administration successfully negotiating with the Kennedy administration for the procurement.[13] In 1964, she joined the Pakistan Navy and saw the military actions in the Indo-Pakistani theaters in 1965 and, later in 1971.[3]

In 1968, she executed a circumnavigation of Africa and southern parts of Europe through the Indian Ocean to the Atlantic ocean due to the closure of the Suez Canal in order to be refit and update its computers from Gölcük in Turkey, and could be armed with up to ~28 Mk.14 torpedoes as well as had capability of mine-laying as part of her upgradation.[3][14]

Starting from being the only submarine in the war theater in 1965, it remained the Pakistan Navy's flagship submarine until she sank under mysterious circumstances near India's eastern coast while conducting the naval operations en route to the Bay of Bengal.[15] While the Indian Navy credits Ghazi's sinking to its destroyer INS Rajput,[4][5][6][16][17] the Pakistani military oversights stated that "the submarine sank due to either an internal explosion or accidental detonation of mines being laid by the submarine off the Visakhapatnam harbour" with neutral sources confirming that the Rajput still in its port when the submarine sank.[7][18][19][20][21]

The Indian historians considers the sinking of Ghazi as a notable event and termed its sinking as one of the "last unsolved greatest mysteries of the 1971 war."[21]
Ghazi movie has nothing to do with Bangladesh liberation war.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Ghazi movie has nothing to do with Bangladesh liberation war.
Did you watch the trailor?

I spotted some Paki rats. That only matters, little bro.

Bangladesh or not, it will be fun to kick pakis where ever we find them.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Pakistan k naam se hi chirr machne lagi hai .. bc

this movie should be tax free...

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

From movie, Its S-21 ..

==========

Real S-21 coming out of Visakhapatnam ..

INS Karanj (S21) was a Kalvari-class diesel-electric submarine of the Indian Navy, In 1970, Karanj was badly damaged after a collision with the destroyer Ranjit when she surfaced directly below the ship. As no drawings of the damaged portions of the boat were available with the Bombay Dockyard or the Indian Navy, and Karanj was repaired within months, in time to join the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971

Finally, we have something that can be discussed on DFI.

Please wait for Hindi version.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Published on Jan 11, 2017
Karan Johar & AA Films present The Ghazi Attack, India's first war-at-sea film, is an epic underwater tale of immense courage and undying patriotism, starring Rana Daggubati, Kay Kay Menon, Atul Kulkarni, Om Puri and Taapsee Pannu.

In 1971, a Pakistani submarine called the PNS Ghazi ventured into Indian waters with the ambition of destroying the INS Vikrant. What stopped them? The heroes aboard the Indian submarine S-21.

It's the war you did not know about.

Directed by Sankalp

================

Anyone seen Das boot ?

F-14B

#iamPUROHIT
Country flag
I am going to see this come hell or high water

Flame Thrower

As far as I know action was between INS Rajput and Ghazi...

Can someone give any info where S 21 played its part.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Anyone seen Das boot ?
best undersea/submarine warfare movie IMO (over-sea - 'master & commander', of all that i've watched)! catching and portrayal of the tensions of attacks, breakdowns, etc. is brilliantly skillful! i have its director's edition BR Disc (that aggressive soundtrack now playing in my mind!). TGA shall also go in my collection!!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Did you watch the trailor?

I spotted some Paki rats. That only matters, little bro.

Bangladesh or not, it will be fun to kick pakis where ever we find them.
My bad I m sorry friend...I got wrong info....
All hail "The ghazi attack"

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Global Defence

Articles