Genetic Origins of Pakistan by Razib Khan

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
bro Farhaan, A language is said to have its origin in another language if it has grammer which is derived from that language. Pushto has its grammer from Hindi and not from Dari/Persian. For last over 1000 yrs, Afganistan has been islamic. So the language and the script has undergone a change but the basics have remained same. I somehow fail to understand your aversion to being called a hindu of the past and your stubbornness to reject your glorious past to prove yourself to be from an ancestory which has no claim to glory. In India we trust a Pathan more than we trust anyother Pakistani. Such a trust is not built overnite, it takes many many generations.
Punjabi for your information does not have grammer. It is one of the few languages of the world which does not have grammer. But yes the punjabi grammer is-teri maadee, teri behen dee etc. Infact some punjabies claimed kolavari Di song to be punjabi for this very reason.lolz.
Lastly, we have more Pathans in India than whole of Afganistan and Pakistan put together. Pathans have served in the armies of many hindu kings with distinction and as late as third battle of Panipat wherein two of the top generals of Marathas were Pathans. One of the wives of Bajirao Peshwa was a Pathan lady by the name of Mastani. her son died in the third battle of Panipat fighting Ahmed Shah Abdali.
Ok tell me than why Pashto is sound similar to Persian and not hindu,urdu, or may be even sanskrit.
But wait arent the ancient Pakistan not part of india ever?
arent the IVC only limited to the pakistan and the pakistani the composer of world greatest book Rigveda?

Tolaha

please donate 200$ to my dalit friends from south india.

i will somehow manage to do the tests someday.

it is extremely embarrassing to be called indic.
Money is donated to those in need. Nobody is as embarrassingly needy as the fake Pashtoons are!

Tolaha

@Tolaha

is donating,line main lagg jao.kisi south indian dost se CNIC bhaag k laaaa

:rofl::rofl:
If you were educated enough to know what "grass" means, you wouldn't have dared to even think of getting your gene tested! :truestory:

Last edited by a moderator:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I know as well as you do Farhan. You will NEVER do a genetic test. Your dad will never give you money for such tests!
I will one day.i will manage the money myself

after all i had to remove claim of being indic from myself

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
If you were educated enough to know what "grass" means, you wouldn't have dared to even think of getting your gene tested! :truestory:
in Pinglish we call Grass as Ghass in urdu.
not getting the 2nd part

Tolaha

Lol yes we are fake pashtun.despite being karlan

:thumb:
A Paki thinks he is the same as Afghans! :rofl: All those licking the Pakjabi boots have made your ilks tongue forked, or else you wouldnt have dared to insult the Afghans!!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
A Paki thinks he is the same as Afghans! :rofl: All those licking the Pakjabi boots have made your ilks tongue forked, or else you wouldnt have dared to insult the Afghans!!
Those afghan whom have given up there language to dari,and rest of everything to Farsiwand,uzbek and tajik

Tolaha

I will one day.i will manage the money myself

after all i had to remove claim of being indic from myself
You have to manage the money yourself. Take my suggestion for the genetic test. Dont tell your mom before the test and dont tell your dad about the results after the test.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
You have to manage the money yourself. Take my suggestion for the genetic test. Dont tell your mom before the test and dont tell your dad about the results after the test.
Oh,your getting personal and i am not in a mood to abuse you in return with similar manner...When i am not getting personal.you should not aswell
not expected from you

Good bye.

Decklander

Ok tell me than why Pashto is sound similar to Persian and not hindu,urdu, or may be even sanskrit.
But wait arent the ancient Pakistan not part of india ever?
arent the IVC only limited to the pakistan and the pakistani the composer of world greatest book Rigveda?
The Indian Vedic civilization was part of this land what is now called Afganistan, Pakistan, India, bangladesh, Myanmar, Combodia, Thailand. The lands to the north west of this was called the land of Kambhoj. So to call anyone particuler group of people as being distinctive within this region is wrong. Intermixing has taken place within the people of this region. We had series of invasions starting from 10th century onwards when Islam reached Afganistan and converted the Hindu Kshatriyas of that region to islam. Till 10th century, muslim invaders cud not defeat the Afgans as they defeated repeated attacks and so islam had spread to as far away as mongolia and complete central asia but cud not set foot into India. Once the Afgans got converted to islam, The attacking muslims found a very strong group of warriors to be their frnd. The land of Punjab was basically a land of peasants and traders who used this part of the world to do thr biz with central asia and beyond.
Defeating these punjabi traders was easy for them but the moment they entered india they found themselves up against a civilization which was very well organised and had martial traditions embedded in it and who too were like pathans-if they don't have anyone to fight with, they will fight among themselves and kill eachother.

I had posted a link for Rigveda for you. All these people practised dharma as preached by Rig Veda. Rig Veda itself says that it was composed on the banks of river Saraswati which flowed within present day India only. And the Saraswat Brahmins taught this to evryone within the vedic civilization and not just pakistan.
I am a Saraswat Bhardwaj Brahmin-meaning that my forefathers lived on the banks of river saraswati and that they were descendents of Rishi Bhardwaj.

Last edited:

Tolaha

Oh,your getting personal and i am not in a mood to abuse you in return with similar manner...When i am not getting personal.you should not aswell
not expected from you

Good bye.
There was nothing personal in it. Dont take things too personal. I did expect you to take it the wrong way though.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
No scientific research work before Paki logic, so what's the point in dealing this, Pakis have directly landed on the earth from "Jannat" with the big UFO we call Pakistan which permanently settled on the North-West India, hence it doesn't have Indian DNA.

Tolaha

Oh no.... I went overboard! I hope I havent stopped Farhan from posting! :scared1:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles