French Court Rejects Residency Request by Roma Family

Discussion in 'Europe and Russia' started by Waffen SS, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Waffen SS

Waffen SS New Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/29/world/europe/french-court-rejects-residency-request-by-roma-family.html?_r=0

Deportation of Romani people from France - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I cant understand why France does not accept Romas. They are really helpless. Romas dont cause trouble like other immigrants from West Asia and North Africa, Romas are living in Europe since many centuries, still they are discriminated?

I would say France should better expel 20,000 Muslim immigrants and accept 20,000 Roma immigrants. Romas dont say East or West all will be theirs, and neither make much problem.

@Ray, @halloweene @Armand2REP

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Armand2REP

Armand2REP CHINI EXPERT Veteran Member

There are plenty of issues with gypsies. They are leaches on any social system they enter and the leading cause of crime among any ethnicity.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  4. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

I think expelling the gypsies will not expel the social leeches from France. How many days a year does the Le Metro not have sit-down protests?

5. PredictablyMalicious

PredictablyMalicious Punjabi Senior Member

In France racism is mostly directed towards the north africans. Gypsies are hated all over Europe.

6. Soul83

Soul83 Regular Member

I do think there is much discrimination against the Roma and that many are in unfortunate conditions and dont know where to go etc. and are hated across Europe etc. As for Bulgarian Romanian Romas, I think since recent People from Bulgaria and Romania are allowed to stay and work in France legally because of EU, so if there is any justice and human rights and not racism it should also be true for Roma, because Romas are also Romanian Bulgarian Ciitzens, Romas should enjoy the same Rights the EU offers to its white citizens etc. I think if they follow the law like any other EU ciitzen or immigrant they shouldnt be discriminated, and there shouldnt be special anti-roma laws.

Waffen SS likes this.