First Battle of Rajasthan - Where Arabs lost to Indians

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
they took our land or given us?
if i am not wrong there were no muslims before 712 A.D(except a small community)..

they fought with non muslims on behalf of us muslims since they were muslims as well..

we like them because they were one of us like you have love for ashoka.but one of us doesnt mean descendent as well
You were the non Muslim who got their land taken. And converted later on,

they fought with non muslims on behalf of us muslims

This is what I mean by brain ----ed. The robber made sure you're grateful. :lawl:

Tolaha

they took our land or given us?
if i am not wrong there were no muslims before 712 A.D(except a small community)..

they fought with non muslims on behalf of us muslims since they were muslims as well..

we like them because they were one of us like you have love for ashoka.but one of us doesnt mean descendent as well
That's right Farhan! There were a few muslims like your ancestors in Pakistan before! Rest of them were Hindus. The Arabs chased them all and settled down to make Pakistan! Perfectly logical! Obviously, your ancestors weren't Hindus before or Buddhists later. They had to be Muslims all the time! What might have aided the present number of muslims would be the fact that more than half of the Arab population migrated from their Arab lands and settled in Pakistan!

Ignore the kafirs! Whatever happens, please don't stop posting! :pray:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's right Farhan! There were a few muslims like your ancestors in Pakistan before! Rest of them were Hindus. The Arabs chased them all and settled down to make Pakistan! Perfectly logical! Obviously, your ancestors weren't Hindus before or Buddhists later. They had to be Muslims all the time! What might have aided the present number of muslims would be the fact that more than half of the Arab population migrated from their Arab lands and settled in Pakistan!

Ignore the kafirs! Whatever happens, please don't stop posting! :pray:
should i prove muslim existed in South asia before Muslims conquest of south asia?

Pakistan population at the time of partition was 35millions and now close to 180millions

Muslims invaded india some 1300 years before and you think 180millions populations is not possible?

Tolaha

should i prove muslim existed in South asia before Muslims conquest of south asia?

Pakistan population at the time of partition was 35millions and now close to 180millions

Muslims invaded india some 1300 years before and you think 180millions populations is not possible?

Muslims had landed at my place and established mosques when at that time, folks at your place were worshiping idols! :dude: I have a better idea of Islam in India than what you have displayed so far!

As for the last statement, please don't let any posts interfere your flow! Keep going, you are doing good! :thumb:

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Splitting of the moon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Because of the moon splitting by Muhammad(pbuh).a tribe in india accepted Islam

they were the first south asian muslims

So it is not that Islam came with Conquest only to south asia

Dont believe in that fairy tale.

You're right though. Islam did come to India peacefully.... At first. It came to S. India first.

The site where the oldest Mosque in S. Asia is in Kerala.

Cheraman Juma Masjid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It was built when Muhammad was alive.

Kerala had Christians, Jews, and Muslims very early on in these religion's development. Because there was trade well before those abrahamic religions.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
so this is how it started

*Thajuddin (R.A)*known as*cheraman perumal*

The First Indian to accept Islam

Cheraman Perumal, (Tajuddin. r.a) king of india-Kodungallur, Kerala (AD 622-628. Hijra 1-7) was the first Indian to accept Islam. Many historians have recorded this fact in their writings. Kerala is a state of India. The state stretches for 360 miles (580 kilometers) along the Malabar Coast on the southwestern side of the Indian peninsula. King Chakrawati Farmas of Malabar was a Chera king, Cheraman perumal of Kodungallure. He is recorded to have seen the moon split. The incident is documented Hamidulla writes in "Muhammad Rasoolullah in a manuscript kept at the India Office Library, London, reference number: Arabic, 2807, 152-173 A group of Muslim merchant passing by Malabar on their way to China spoke to the king about how God had supported the Arabian prophet with the miracle of splitting of the moon. The shocked king said he had seen it with his own eyes as well, deputized his son, and left for Arabia to meet the Prophet in person. He embraced Islam at the hand of the Prophet and when returning home, at the direction of the Prophet, died at the port of Zafar, Yemen,(Present salalah Oman) where the tomb of the Indian king was piously visited for many centuries

Srinivas_K

Country flag
barbarians?this was considered bravery than

The reason muslim invaders were not like Crusader because of Islam only..otherwise like what crusaders did to the europe by converting all of them to Christianity on sword the muslim could had done the same.but force Conversion is strickly Banned in Islam

the reason you guys should thank the Muslim emperors otherwise if crusader would have invaded India.the case would be different by now and india a christian majority country
British also came here to spread Christianity but failed, India is the only land where Spread of Islam and Christianity met resistance because of our beliefs.

Europe is a different thing, Destroying temples, Raping women in the name of God, Killing native people in the name of Infidels, Looting Gold in Temples are Bravery for your Invading Barbarians.

During the spread of Islam the so called the warriors always played Guerrilla tactics in the battle field which is coward way of fighting the war.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
British also came here to spread Christianity but failed, India is the only land where Spread of Islam and Christianity met resistance because of our beliefs.

Europe is a different thing, Destroying temples, Raping women in the name of God, Killing native people in the name of Infidels, Looting Gold in Temples are Bravery for your Invading Barbarians.

During the spread of Islam the so called the warriors always played Guerrilla tactics in the battle field which is coward way of fighting the war.
war is something both the parties want to win at any cost

when your enemy is too strong and you had to win a war at any cost

Guerrilla warfare is your answer

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Muslims had landed at my place and established mosques when at that time, folks at your place were worshiping idols! :dude: I have a better idea of Islam in India than what you have displayed so far!

As for the last statement, please don't let any posts interfere your flow! Keep going, you are doing good! :thumb:
well i do agree i am very weak at religious debate

time and time i have said this in this forum

Tolaha

proof posted already

India had quite a few muslims tribes before the entry of Muhammad bin qasim
It took you guys the entry of Qasim to realise that you need to embrace Islam instead of worshiping idols! Look at smart South Indians... they didn't need no Qasim Wasim!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
It took you guys the entry of Qasim to realise that you need to embrace Islam instead of worshiping idols! Look at smart South Indians... they didn't need no Qasim Wasim!
SAD :(
No Pakistanis before Muhammad bin qasim entry into (sindh) in present day pakistan

Tolaha

SAD :(
No Pakistanis before Muhammad bin qasim entry into (sindh) in present day pakistan
yeah, really :sad:

I have a few doubts that I am not able to understand yet. Why did the population of Arab lands decreased but of Pakistan only increased? Maybe all of them migrated to Pakistan? Are Pashtuns locals of the area that they reside in or are they too migrated from Arabistan?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles