First Battle of Rajasthan - Where Arabs lost to Indians

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Muhammad(pbuh) was born as a muslim so was his father.

i didnt knew that people around are so naive

Muhammad(pbuh) is traced back to Ismael(pbuh)(Son of abraham(pbuh) and brother of Isaac(pbuh)(jesus(pbuh) is traced back to Isaac(pbuh) and so does the Moses(pbuh)

And as per our Islamic belief all the prophets were muslim including Jesus(pbuh) and Moses(pbuh)

before talking atleast they should learn the basics About Islam

just today i checked Muslims are now 1.6billions of world population and i remember in 2007-08 if i am not wrong hinduism followers were more than Muslims

But now Muslims are more..because of mass number of conversion
Sons of Abraham, that makes you all Christians. And mohammad was born as a Christian too.

1.6 billion population has little to do with conversions. If you don't forget the fact that muslims breed like rabbits, you'll know what I mean.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
to be in middle east doesnt mean arab

we are happy even to be a part of central asia but exclude us from Indian Subcontinen
I think geography has that part covered. Your 2nd hand country is in Indian sub continent.

You are trying hard to change history. But now you want to change geography too ??

Kshatriya87

Country flag
ok let suppose i agree
but why we have no hinduism and buddhism cultures as of now?

if so is the case why in india even pandits are accepting Islam live on tv with zakir naik?youtube pay check karo

Punjabi are known as punjabi because they live in punjab and punjab is known as punjab because 5 rivers meet in punjab(Punj=5 and Ab=water)...pata ni history b paraye jati ha india ma ya ni..
even indians history consider zero as ancient Indian invention while the fact is that it was invented in ancient PAKISTAN

you don't want to become arab/turks/persians etc..by joining middle east one doesnt become arab..common sense ka istimal karo aisa na ho expire ho jay

No wet dreams
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA.... ancient Pakistan ? As ancient as 1947. There is nothing ancient about Pakistan. it was born as bheek in 1947.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
i do don't understand this as well

indeed many converted to Islam but they are still living in India known as indian muslims and there are few tribes of converted as well

and even if they are converted than what?

Muslim all are equal be it a convert or whatever be it from any part of the world

Islam is the religion of equality
I see how "equally" sunnis bomb the shias around the world.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Discussion seems to be drifting away from the topic. Please stay on course.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Essentially, it was a Rajput alliance and probably the last time When Hindu Rajas joined hand against Mallecha Arabs or for that matter Central Asian Mughals.

Chimaji Appa

Please don’t confuse “Gurjars” with the the “Gurjara Pratiharas”. There is a major difference between the two.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles