England ICC T20 World Cup Champions - 2010

Oracle

Pakistan has by luck qualified, and Luck doesn't apply to all, India is not that lucky a team like Pakistan. We play by merit and not by luck.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan has by luck qualified, and Luck doesn't apply to all, India is not that lucky a team like Pakistan. We play by merit and not by luck.
lolll.......merit and indian team never go together. indian team is just indian subcontinental flat track bully

Oracle

lolll.......merit and indian team never go together. indian team is just indian subcontinental flat track bully
I agree, but how come a 3rd rated team like Pakistan qualify for the semis?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I agree, but how come a 3rd rated team like Pakistan qualify for the semis?
3rd rate???????comeon pakistan is defending champion.......two time finalist in the first two versions of the T20 world cups.....and semifinalist in the 3rd(and still to finish)

Oracle

Pakistan is defending champion, becoz' they have got all blinders to play cricket for T20. What happens when they play ODI or Tests?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakistan is defending champion, becoz' they have got all blinders to play cricket for T20. What happens when they play ODI or Tests?
champion is a champion.....remember jo jeeta woh sikandar hara so bandar=xD

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
I agree with you brother, Pakistan is a bandar, coz Pakistan will lose from now on.
for that still two matches are there to decide but for team india its being decided now ......

Oracle

for that still two matches are there to decide but for team india its being decided now ......
India wins or does not win, we are still the #1 team in One Dayers and #2 in Tests. I feel pity for Pakistan, wonder how long it will take for Pakistani players to get lost in more match fixing scandal. coz they can't feed themselves and resort to marrying from across the border for huge dowry. Shame Shame!!.

Last edited:

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
India wins or does not win, we are still the #1 team in One Dayers and #2 in Tests. I feel pity for Pakistan, wonder how long it will take for Pakistani players to get lost in more match fixing scandal. coz they can't feed themselves.
clutching the test and onday straws in T20 world cup.it doesnt matter if u r worl champion in one format all that matter is the championship at stake now

Oracle

clutching the test and onday straws in T20 world cup.it doesnt matter if u r worl champion in one format all that matter is the championship at stake now
Matters nothing now, let's give losers some chance.
For me, India is still the best per se.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
India wins or does not win, we are still the #1 team in One Dayers and #2 in Tests. I feel pity for Pakistan, wonder how long it will take for Pakistani players to get lost in more match fixing scandal. coz they can't feed themselves.
clutching the test and onday straws in T20 world cup.it doesnt matter if u r worl champion in one format all that matter is the championship at stake now.regarding shame of match fixing try remembering fixers in team india may be the shame will return.then again IPL is alleged to have been fixed too.Allow ICC to probe IPL and see how many skeleton falls from BCCI cupboard.

Oracle

clutching the test and onday straws in T20 world cup.it doesnt matter if u r worl champion in one format all that matter is the championship at stake now.regarding shame of match fixing try remembering fixers in team india may be the shame will return.then again IPL is alleged to have been fixed too.Allow ICC to probe IPL and see how many skeleton falls from BCCI cupboard.
yeah right atrj, who knows maybe Indian players might have fixed the matches. But I am sorry for Pakistani Coach Waqeer, he is yet to die like Bob Woolmer.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
wat waqar and woolmer's death has to do with t20;DD

Oracle

Nothing, it is pure passion when it comes to cricket. Hope Pakistan loses. Btw, what mera bharat mahan got to do with it?

Last edited:

Zaki

Country flag
unfortunately India is out of the tournament after the last ball 6

SL 145/4 after 18.5 overs

Sorry Indian peoples

I supported india all day - i feel like crying now :( (just because of one good friend KillBill)

Zaki

Country flag
God........... Third Six and now SL winning the match :rofl:

oh god that was a treat to watch

1 . 4 1 4 1 | 4 1 1 . 1 4 | 1 2 1 1 6 6

Zaki

Country flag
1 . 4 1 4 1 | 4 1 1 . 1 4 | 1 2 1 1 6 6 | 6 1 2 1 W 6

What a treatment this is

Sorry Indian peoples - India lost the match that at all stages looked like India will win

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
India is out so sponsors ...tv boradcasting channelss and ICC gonna lose all money..sure again t20 world cup be loss making tournament for icc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles