Does Taiwan need nuclear weapons?

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
Taiwan is already in usa's nuke umbrella.Its the usa which has kept Taiwan independent so long otherwise china would have overran it long. With the decreasing usa's clout Taiwan leadership will sure ponder on the nuke question to keep china from bullying it.

neo29

@nimo_cn

Just to add, currently Pakistan nukes threaten the western world as it risks falling into Extremists hands. Gone are those days when Pakistan nukes were made for India. Now all extremists in Pakistan is up for grabs and US and its allies are concerned about it.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Its a high time to visit a doctor looks like that u hardly have any IQ. I think u hardly know about our pm he is the best statesman in the world & the world's most respected pm ..=i+..=i+_=..i2-=_=..i2-=_=..i2-=

Manmohan Singh to get World Statesman award - *National News – News – MSN India
Hey, i am not the one who is encouraging nuclear proliferation so passionately and enthusiastically. It is your compatriot who lost their minds are in desperate need of medical treatment, not me. I have managed to preserve my sanity to know nuclear proliferation is dangerous no matter what cause it is, even after spending sometime with these madmen who are crazy about nuclear war.

With regard to MMS, i did not say a word that indicated MMS is not a good PM.
Of course, MMS can be the best stateman, but we also know being a man is not a must for be a good PM.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
@Nimo chin i can see you are running out of gas here.
India has right to counter China like she is doing by militarily supporting Pakistan, where and when will be revealed by time. Mentality of PLA to punish nations around is overrated and bogus in this age. Tell PLA the cold war is over by long.
Taiwan not once but twice was at the verge of making nuclear bomb to deter China and its grand plans of massive invasion. Taiwan has nuclear expertise, critical resources and highly skilled work force to make it again. It was only because of USA pressure and assurance of US nuclear umbrella Taiwan rolled back its nuclear weapon program twice. As far as India is concerned then we are doing our bits to help and be helped with Taiwan on all fields of mutual Interest. India is waiting for clear signals from Taiwan, till today every thing is in flux. That is why USA opted to listen China is past Instead of his friend Taiwan.

Rahul92

With regard to MMS, i did not say a word that indicated MMS is not a good PM.
Of course, MMS can be the best stateman, but we also know being a man is not a must for be a good PM.
Yeah but we have a dynamic MAN as pm so sad that u dont have neither a perfect statesman nor MAN

nimo_cn

Country flag
@nimo_cn

As i said there is nothing to prove that China gave nukes to Pak or NK. But everyone knows it and politically it is true as Pakistan is your leverage against India and North Korea against Japan,SK and US.
Well said, you do not have proof. Then why not stop making these outrageous accusation? Is it in the blood of Indian for you guys to make these baseless accusations?

If you want to proliferate nuke to Tawain, fine, do it like a man.
Do not defend yourself with these lame excuses such as China has done this to us, why not repay them, blah, blah.
Do not drag China in whenever you are planning to do such dirty deal.

Yes the establishment will never supply Taiwan nukes as India is against the spread of Nuclear weapons and wont even give them secretly like China did. But yes India will more that happy to see Taiwan having Nuclear weapons.
:emot112::emot112:
I admire people who is outspoken and straightforward.

We Indians are entitled to vote who ever we want coz we are a Democracy. I dont think you have ever heard or understood the word Democracy in that communist regime of yours. China is a Single Party State so it gives no room to democratic forces. Even in India there are communist parties who are given fair chance to stand for elections unlike your system where the democracy is made mockery of. So dont teach or discuss voting rights with us
Do not take me wrong, i was not teaching you on Democracy.
I am sorry what i said caused you think so.

Rahul92

Well said, you do not have proof. Then why not stop making these outrageous accusation? Is it in the blood of Indian for you guys to make these baseless accusations?

If you want to proliferate nuke to Tawain, fine, do it like a man.
Do not defend yourself with these lame excuses such as China has done this to us, why not repay them, blah, blah.
Do not drag China in whenever you are planning to do such dirty deal.
Whole world knows about it ,it is just an open secret. Due to ur country's reputation no one even bothers to prove it

neo29

India is not the only one who thinks so ..

Is it in the blood of Chinese to have territorial disputes with most of its neighbors and snatch as much territory as possible?? Lets not talk about whats in each others blood .. it could go into a bloody long discussion.

nimo_cn

Country flag
@Nimo chin i can see you are running out of gas here.
India has right to counter China like she is doing by militarily supporting Pakistan, where and when will be revealed by time. Mentality of PLA to punish nations around is overrated and bogus in this age. Tell PLA the cold war is over by long.
Taiwan not once but twice was at the verge of making nuclear bomb to deter China and its grand plans of massive invasion. Taiwan has nuclear expertise, critical resources and highly skilled work force to make it again. It was only because of USA pressure and assurance of US nuclear umbrella Taiwan rolled back its nuclear weapon program twice. As far as India is concerned then we are doing our bits to help and be helped with Taiwan on all fields of mutual Interest. India is waiting for clear signals from Taiwan, till today every thing is in flux. That is why USA opted to listen China is past Instead of his friend Taiwan.
You are the one who is misjudging the situaion here.

For the last 60 years, the relationship between Taiwan and mainland has never been better than today, and you think you can plot to proliferate nukes to Taiwan when you failed to do so before.

India has no say in Taiwan issue unless US allows it, and i doubt US will allow India to be involved in Taiwan issue.

So the most you can do is mentally masturbating yourself with the idea one day the boss will invite his mistress to the dinner, like what is happening here.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Whole world knows about it ,it is just an open secret. Due to ur country's reputation no one even bothers to prove it
Lie becomes truth after being repeated one thsouand times, you choose to believe it. How clueless are you?

I am glad you admit you didn't even bother to prove it when you made those accusations. We are getting to know you better and better after conversing with you.

Last edited:

Rahul92

India has no say in Taiwan issue unless US allows it, and i doubt US will allow India to be involved in Taiwan issue.

So the most you can do is mentally masturbating yourself that one day the boss will invite his mistress to the dinner, like what is happening here.
I dont think u have good doctors over there come to india we will give u ayurvedic treatment . So cmng to the point India can raise its voice whenever it wants as it has man s voice not a shemale voice:emot15::emot15: like u have. we will raise the issue as we did it on Tibet

Rahul92

Then why the hell did you bring this up?
Is it in the blood of Indian to have territorial disputes with all of its neighbors?
Sorry small mistake its in china s blood to have territorial disputes not only with neighbors but
also with whole world

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
As for the baseless accusation of China's nuclear proliferation to Pakistan and NK, we have gone through this enough times in this forum. The conclusion is you have no hard evidence to prove China has done that.
Dude, don't be so ignorant. You can use Google to find yourself if China has given nuke technology and nuke material to Pakistan or not. Many nuke bomb related documents recovered from Libya supplied by Pakistan has origins in China including the text in Chinese.

Investigators have discovered that the nuclear weapons designs obtained by Libya through a Pakistani smuggling network originated in China, exposing yet another link in a chain of proliferation that stretched across the Middle East and Asia, according to government officials and arms experts.

The bomb designs and other papers turned over by Libya have yielded dramatic evidence of China's long-suspected role in transferring nuclear know-how to Pakistan in the early 1980s, they said. The Chinese designs were later resold to Libya by a Pakistani-led trading network that is now the focus of an expanding international probe, added the officials and experts, who are based in the United States and Europe.

The packet of documents, some of which included text in Chinese, contained detailed, step-by-step instructions for assembling an implosion-type nuclear bomb that could fit atop a large ballistic missile. They also included technical instructions for manufacturing components for the device, the officials and experts said.
washingtonpost.com: Libyan Arms Designs Traced Back to China
Also see below links for China's nuke proliferation to Pakistan. You can find many more on google.

China's Non-Proliferation Words vs. China's Nuclear Proliferation Deeds

A. Q. Khan Nuclear Chronology - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Now that we know that China has given nukes to Pakistan, then there is nothing wrong in giving nuke technology to Taiwan. Taiwan might need nukes to keep off China from any plans of it to take over Taiwan forcefully.

SHASH2K2

LOL, another people who is suffering from mental disorder just jumped out. Like i said, this is a contest of distorted minds.

You must agree with me that nuclear proliferation is wrong, right? Then why encourage it? The only explanation i can think of is that you are insane.

As for the baseless accusation of China's nuclear proliferation to Pakistan and NK, we have gone through this enough times in this forum. The conclusion is you have no hard evidence to prove China has done that.

Well, whether China has done that or not seems irrelevant, because Indian people have already made their mind that China is responsible for all the misfortune they have gone through. I am not surprised by that, you are good at blaming others.

So i am curious how is India gonna to proliferate nuke to Taiwan while your boss(US) has better nuclear technology and maintains a closer a relation with taiwan but hesitates to arm Taiwan with nukes?

another people who is suffering
? 1st of all correct your english.
2nd for a mentally handicapped person entire world is mentally challenged and I am really sorry for mocking a mentally challenged person from mentally challenged country.
3rd , China is is one of biggest prolifirater of nuclear weapons and missile technologies. entire missile arsenal of Pakistan is made in China. so stop being an ostrich and accept the facts as they will not change.
4th our plicy vis a vis china is not dependent on USA and no one can be our boss. You guys are used to Pakistan being your pet . wake up Its India not Pakistan and N Korea.

Your statements sound like a cat has become priest and start preaching others about not killing mice.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
Then why the hell did you bring this up?
Is it in the blood of Indian to have territorial disputes with all of its neighbors?
slowly but cinse are getting indiam blood fused with them

aftereffects: raising boundary/terror-trial issues with neighbors

nimo_cn

Country flag
I dont think u have good doctors over there come to india we will give u ayurvedic treatment .
To be honest, i am not convinced that India has better doctors than China. With so many Indian medicine students coming to be trained in China nowadays, i really doubted India has the ability to train enough qualified doctors. No offence to Tarun, i know you always are an excellent doctor.

So cmng to the point India can raise its voice whenever it wants as it has man s voice not a shemale voice:emot15::emot15: like u have. we will raise the issue as we did it on Tibet
Yes, i expect that to happen. Just like what happened to Tibet, Tibet is still being held tightly by China. What left for India to do about Tibet is ranting, enjoy your time when you can, otherwise you will regret after being stripped of that.

keshtopatel

Lets not rock the Chinese boat, Ladies and gentlemen, after what we have heard from them, in the aftermath of our plans for Agni-5 testing:

BEIJING: China on Tuesday underlined its role in South Asia, saying that as an "important member" of Asia it is willing to work with India for peace and stability in the sub-continent.
Moreover, as China got two golden nuggets (Hong Kong and Macau), it wants Taiwan in one piece, and not destroyed. I know China is more on economic development as of now, than thinking about how to wrestle away Taipei.

But yes - No Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai.......

nimo_cn

Country flag
Sorry small mistake its in china s blood to have territorial disputes not only with neighbors but
also with whole world
Ok, just give me the proof that China is having territorial dispute with South Africa. I am waiting for that proof.

Rahul92

To be honest, i am not convinced that India has better doctors than China. With so many Indian medicine students coming to be trained in China nowadays, i really doubted India has the ability to train enough qualified doctors
because you people dont have good doctors. we send students there to cure your brains

Rahul92

Yes, i expect that to happen. Just like what happened to Tibet, Tibet is still being held tightly by China. What left for India to do about Tibet is ranting
ya beating up innocent monks will be easy for you okay enjoy yourself till u can because when they start stone pelting u hardly can have peace with hold on that land

Global Defence

Articles