Do we need nuclear Bhopal?

blueblood

Are you stupid? How exactly is burying the heads in the sand going to stop them? When some one comes to punch yoi, you will just let it happen saying that fighting back will make them kill you?

And you will just ignore the terrorists? Yeah right. For a second I thought you had an actual brain. My mistake

Stop clutching your pearls.

Instead countering my arguments point by point you let loose a generic fart.

So let me see, you have no authority over anything or anybody and yet you hyperventilate 10 times a day when someone pushes us on playground. What the fuck do think this is, "Banana Republic of India"? Grow a pair dude.

India was here long before you were born and India will be here long after you are gone. The sheer arrogance and messiah complex you have is amazing.

If you disagree, do something about it and stop ranting on internet.

Thank you and don't bother replying.

blueblood

element of truth in this....... :lol: but BJP has improved the condition a lot.
"A lot" is doing injustice to the last 12 years. State has not completely but partially turned around and hope the trajectory upwards continue.

FYI, MP has been posting high GDP growth rate for some time now. Highest in the country in past two years and is now is the second biggest agri producer after UP.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Stop clutching your pearls.

Instead countering my arguments point by point you let loose a generic fart.

So let me see, you have no authority over anything or anybody and yet you hyperventilate 10 times a day when someone pushes us on playground. What the fuck do think this is, "Banana Republic of India"? Grow a pair dude.

India was here long before you were born and India will be here long after you are gone. The sheer arrogance and messiah complex you have is amazing.

If you disagree, do something about it and stop ranting on internet.

Thank you and don't bother replying.
India has long been under Islamic assaults and still Hindus are here. So does that mean Islamic assaults dint do any harm or it dint happen retard?

And of course I am trying to do something about these anti nationals. I want to have a honest discussion on these people and how to deal with them. That's the first step to solve any problem- acknowledging that it exists and retards like you show your false bravado and want to block any discussion on it hoping that it would go away on its own.

And for someone who talks about balls, you seem to lack even the basic courage needed to confront a problem preferring to be an ostrich. Now go hide behind a bajrangi while we Indians figure out how to actually solve this problem.

blueblood

And for someone who talks about balls, you seem to lack even the basic courage needed to confront a problem preferring to be an ostrich. Now go hide behind a bajrangi while we Indians figure out how to actually solve this problem.
As I have said earlier, I am a very timid, naive, little man. Please leave me be. :frown:

Not all of us can be brave on the internet some of us have to be timid too. :hmm:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
As I have said earlier, I am a very timid, naive, little man. Please leave me be. :frown:

Not all of us can be brave on the internet some of us have to be timid too. :hmm:
And so stop giving stupid cowardly advice that Indians should not discuss about these anti nationals.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles