DFI - Donation Drive & Confirmation of Payments Received

Status
Not open for further replies.

trackwhack

I know a recurring contribution will help.I have a paypal account. Would you know how to set somethinng like that up?

A.V.

use can use the DONATE BUTTON at the top of forums to use the paypal to send donations

trackwhack

use can use the DONATE BUTTON at the top of forums to use the paypal to send donations
I did that already, was enquiring about recurring donations. If something could be setup to send $10 every month or so.

A.V.

Ok use you can schedule it via your paypal account , schedule pay to the donate paypal account from your own paypal id

hitesh

what is the min amt you ppl accept with out disclosing the amt,I'll donate as soon as i'll get my 1st sal .

prpsarathy

Hi,

Pls send local bank details

bank account number
bank account name
Bank name
bank branch name and address
IFCI code for neft.

Regards, :laugh:

Dear members the recent attacks have caused us to look seriously into investing a lot of hard $$$$ into keeping DFI online, the expenditure henceforth would surpass the collective effort of just a handful , All voluntary donations on a monthly basis are therefore much welcome and appreciated.

Donations via paypal :- Donate button

Donations via local bank transfers :- PM me

Donations via cheque :- PM me

We appreciate and thank you for your support in everyway , dont forget apart from donations visiting and posting on the forum daily is also a very good way of supporting us.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Hi,

Pls send local bank details

bank account number
bank account name
Bank name
bank branch name and address
IFCI code for neft.

Regards, :laugh:
Thanks for the offer. We had put out the donation drive when we were in urgent need. DFI needs your support in terms of activity right now. We are not taking any donation right now. We appreciate the thought. Thanks once again.

Closing this thread as well on a thank you note to all those who donated when DFI was in need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles