Crisis in Tibet - Opression and Human rights violations by China

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Hi,friends,I think you were all tricked by Dalai.I know you are all integrity people,who have great ambition,and are confident in your own country as well as your intelligent people,and I am just similar as all of you,want to do something worthwhile to build a more wonderful world for all the people not only the people in our homecountry.You said the government in
China isn't good,and it violating its people's human rights.Fist,it is just in China,and we didn't disturb anyone else in the other country;But the United States has built many military bases all over the world, where it has stationed hundreds of thousands of troops, violating human rights everywhere in the world.Second,'human right'is a Western conception,I know we may have only one child as a person of Han(the minority didn't rulled by the "one family one child" principle,the people in the village can have two children),but we all feel not bad,most of us can only afford to cultivate one child,and thus,we can live a better life,although it may bring a lot of other trouble as every family will want a son,and China has 20million men who may not have a wife.If you look at the map,you may see that the fields fit people live is limited.Third,Dalai is a great liar,the truth you may surf the Inernet http://www.dalai-liar.com/
Because I was so tired to tell the truth,and you may not belive me ,you may see me as a brainwash people.Oh,time is up.see you next time.....

Have you ever met His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama?
Are you his long lost childhood buddy that you know everything about him and his secret that you are expecting us to trust you? What makes you think that we are tricked by His Holiness? Do you think he came one on one with me, rage, singh, gokul, amar, ahamed, and including all the memebers here in this group telling us about your so call 'his lie'? Interesting that you used the word Dalai only; do you even know what that name is? Do you even know what's his birth name is? Do you even know why do we call him by Dalai Lama but not his name? Do you even know what his other names are? Do you even know the history of Tibet? Do you even speak Tibetan language? Do you even know how to wear their custom? Have you ever eat tsampa and drink butter tea? Do you even know how it feels to be living in land covered with snow mountain? I certainly don't think so! You are chinese you are either welcome to belive what Tibetans believe or you should stay away from Tibet and Tibetans. So choice is your's. I'm sorry that there's only one child policy with han majority chinese. Sometimes some people are not just blessed to have more then one children and Chinese are one of them unlucky once. Chinese population is over corwded and your hero Mao made this decision and decided to import some in Tibet as well. So I can totally feel yeah! All in all, there is a sense of unsatistifed with most of chinese no matter what and it will never change if you guys don't change your attitude towards many many things. Be more positive; get out of china and explore the world. You are missing something big time. Come out of life of internet and stop posting fake things on His Holiness. If you want Tibet to be part of China be Tibetan or else leave them alone. They have no problems with over crowded people in their land and they have no problem with water resources, etc. They are happy where they are so stop killing them. People in Tibet never met His Holiness then why would they do such act?

Because they are not happy with People's Repuplic of China my dear!

yang

you are kind-heared people,but you could have to find some history book for a look

Are you his long lost childhood buddy that you know everything about him and his secret that you are expecting us to trust you? What makes you think that we are tricked by His Holiness? Do you think he came one on one with me, rage, singh, gokul, amar, ahamed, and including all the memebers here in this group telling us about your so call 'his lie'? Interesting that you used the word Dalai only; do you even know what that name is? Do you even know what's his birth name is? Do you even know why do we call him by Dalai Lama but not his name? Do you even know what his other names are? Do you even know the history of Tibet? Do you even speak Tibetan language? Do you even know how to wear their custom? Have you ever eat tsampa and drink butter tea? Do you even know how it feels to be living in land covered with snow mountain? I certainly don't think so! You are chinese you are either welcome to belive what Tibetans believe or you should stay away from Tibet and Tibetans. So choice is your's. I'm sorry that there's only one child policy with han majority chinese. Sometimes some people are not just blessed to have more then one children and Chinese are one of them unlucky once. Chinese population is over corwded and your hero Mao made this decision and decided to import some in Tibet as well. So I can totally feel yeah! All in all, there is a sense of unsatistifed with most of chinese no matter what and it will never change if you guys don't change your attitude towards many many things. Be more positive; get out of china and explore the world. You are missing something big time. Come out of life of internet and stop posting fake things on His Holiness. If you want Tibet to be part of China be Tibetan or else leave them alone. They have no problems with over crowded people in their land and they have no problem with water resources, etc. They are happy where they are so stop killing them. People in Tibet never met His Holiness then why would they do such act?

It's 7:28am here in China,I don't have enough time to talk about it .First ,even if you haven't been to Tebit,you'll know that T
ebit located in a place where the altitude is so high,and it doesn't fit people to live especially The Han people,and Your western tourists may have altitude stress.Second,Tebit is a part of China,and forever,the each dalai must be admitted by the empire in China,and the empire gave him a gold print,then he is legal.Third,I think the people in Tebit people benefit more from the current government,the han people can only have one child ,but they can have as many as possible,the han contribute more Tax to the government,but Government give out tax to the Tebit ,you know Tebit is the poorest place in China.Forth,it's really lies of some bad people who don't want to see a prosperity and united China.And our Chinese are standing up now no longer the slaves,we will fight againest the lies .If you were not a Chinese ,you won't know the bitterness in our heart,you never know what it feels when we see the land our ancesstor gave become smaller and how our people be treat........

yang

something additional

I feel surprise to see the pictures too and I have the screenshots,and I want to post on the board here,because some friends doubt about the truth too.But I can't ,can you help me,How to post ?Today,I thinK I know the face of western media,they trick their people too,how smart they are,you know that the Switzerland<20 minutes>says that our Chinese cursed Sarkozy in order to get only o.o5euro,lies.....

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Real man would never be chicken under their evil government.

I feel surprise to see the pictures too and I have the screenshots,and I want to post on the board here,because some friends doubt about the truth too.But I can't ,can you help me,How to post ?Today,I thinK I know the face of western media,they trick their people too,how smart they are,you know that the Switzerland<20 minutes>says that our Chinese cursed Sarkozy in order to get only o.o5euro,lies.....

First Mr.Yang!

You should learn how to spell "TIBET" then talk about its being part of China. Second if the altitude of Tibet is not for chinese people then from which angle did it belong to chinese people. Have you heard the term: "My land and my people." In past warriors had done everything to protect their land. Every human being did anything possible you could imagine to protect their motherland. They will never say such a cheap things like this altitude doesn't fit us unless they do not belong to that nation. You are coming back with such a poor prof that its better if you don't say those things or else everybody in here will laugh at your ass. It's kind of embarrassing. We are certainly not fool na. And third of all, Tibet is not a poor nation. It might be backward in technology and etc, or it might look poor to you but we Tibetans careless about materalistic wealth. From inside we are very happy and our man can produce as much babies as they want. We are blessed in so many different ways. Now what better do we want then this? Fourth of all ,your english is bad. Go take some more english or composition class before saying anything bad on Tibetans and Tibet. My little nephew from India can write better writing then you. Fifth of all, learn to address any noble figure with great sense of dignity. People around the world make sure that they do not miss putting caption on such a figure's name. I'm not catholic or christine yet I never forget to address their pop by adding His Holiness before his name. You are talking about Dalai Lama should be in Tibet under chinese authority? Now in what way should we trust chinese government on this matter. People's Republic of China never once address his name correctly then in what way are they ever going to treat him the way he should be treated? Government in exile will never let that happen. We left our previous Penchen Lama in Tibet and the result is he had been poisoned by CCP and passed away in prison. Now is this what you are planing to do with His Holiness? You wish!!!!! Lastly, no I wouldn't know how its like to be Chinese and I wouldn't want to know it either. That's the last thing I would ever think about. And about your ancestors, they are chicken. Our forefather gang up with their Mongol brothers and beat you guys like shiiit. I'm sorry if it still hurts. If Tibet really belong to China, it wouldn't had been on the opposite side of the great wall. And that's the only truth. And if you dislike this truth then KILL yourself! Or fight with your government to let you be the REAL MAN and produce more then one rabbit kid!

ShyAngel

Founding Member

Dude I really enjoyed that German man throwing shoe at your leader in England. You must had miss that, since Chinese media is under restriction. They don't show you guys what's going on around the world. But sorry to break this awful news, yet everyone enjoyed it. he he

:)

yang

just 5 minutes

Dude I really enjoyed that German man throwing shoe at your leader in England. You must had miss that, since Chinese media is under restriction. They don't show you guys what's going on around the world. But sorry to break this awful news, yet everyone enjoyed it. he he

No,China is now very open,and the video that a student throw his shoe to Wenjiabao was broadcasting on CCTV,we all know that and the Oxford sued the radical man,Wen even beg the Oxford to give him a chance to continue his study.But I don't mean that thing,I mean the invasion by 8 western countries.And I say again,that we don't kill any people as you think in Tibet.

I am so sorry ,that,we say Tibet as "西藏",so I don't use the word too much,and I feel sorry that I writes many mistakes ------many words ,I lost the "S" or "es".

ShyAngel

Founding Member
No,China is now very open,and the video that a student throw his shoe to Wenjiabao was broadcasting on CCTV,we all know that and the Oxford sued the radical man,Wen even beg the Oxford to give him a chance to continue his study.But I don't mean that thing,I mean the invasion by 8 western countries.And I say again,that we don't kill any people as you think in Tibet.

I am so sorry ,that,we say Tibet as "西藏",so I don't use the word too much,and I feel sorry that I writes many mistakes ------many words ,I lost the "S" or "es".
So you saw that video? Good I'm very happy to hear that. You guys have full right to know what's going on around the world and live a free independent life of your own in your own term. Well, about mistaken your english, its fine as long as you know your mistake that's what's matters. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistake but my friend it should not be neglected!

Free Tibet<3

yang

correct

It is the Cambridge.

yang

Hello,I'm back

Hi,guys,calm down please.You are hurting my heart,but I seem more relaxed than you,let's just post our viewpoints.And say less OMG,cause I may click a series of things that you haven't heard before.

---落霞与孤鹜齐飞,秋水共长天一色。-----

yang

First Mr.Yang!

Second if the altitude of Tibet is not for chinese people then from which angle did it belong to chinese people. Have you heard the term: "My land and my people."
Yes ,I heard.But China is a country with 56 ethnic groups,I belong to Han,and we are farming ethic,and we live in the low altitude place,so Mao isn't as you say want to boarder our land,but just get what we did't protect well,just as Hongkon,Macao,Taiwan.

yang

The Iraqi journalist throw his shoe to Bush to show his call of the conscience of the world,but the German throw his shoe just to show his Wild and Immature .

yang

It is a series of interesting questions.you proposed many questions not even wait to listen my reply,And if I answer your questions one by one ,I may out of breath.Indeed,you say only one sentence"I worshipped Dalai lama,and you are heretic".I may believe in you ,if he is a person who is really someone that anyone should honor of.

yang

But the fact is that,he doesn't do anything that can win our honour.
Listen to your words ,as you know a lot about him,and you may know that when the Communist Party enter Tibet,he is just a small child,as the view of the western country,he is a man who has no full capacity for civil acts,how did he make decisions,inevitablly,listen to the serfowner.And the so called "the sodier killed many Tibetian,",the truth is that the soldier even don't eat or buy the food in Tebit,afraid to raise the price in Tibet,and even don't shot a bullet in order to win the people's trust.when the Tibet is liberatted ,the millions of people there are so grateful,they are freedom ever since.They are so grateful of the communist Party.
However,there are also people who aren't happy and risist the communist ,they are Dalai Lama Clique,they lose the right to enslave the people.Because, everyone is equal.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
NOTE TO MEMBERS POSTING HERE: Kindly Refrain from any kind of Personal Invocations, and Keep the matter to the Topic. We will Not Allow anyone to Call the Dalai Lama a Liar, Nor Will we Let anyone Insult China or its People. Let us all Discuss the matter at the core and Not Other Matters which bring on shame to others. Hope You all Heed to this. God Speed.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Yang, we are willing to listen to what you say, but the thing is that you keep on talking like a propaganda machine. We are willing to listen to your points provided you give us proof that they are true.

And, calling the Dalai Lama names is totally out of the question. We will not abuse you or the Chinese during the debate, and we expect the same level of civility from you as well i.e. No abuse of Indians, Tibetans or the Dalai Lama.

I'm sure that you will cooperate with us to make this debate healthy, constructive and fruitful for all of us. Indeed, something which all of us can cherish and enjoy for years to come.

Thank you.

:):):):)

ShyAngel

Founding Member
Yang I'm not sure what you are writing about. You are copy and pasting my sentence. I seriously don't feel like talking to human being anymore. Your respond seem more like its the automatic nonsense reciprocate from computer. he he So I'll have to pass this debate.

yang

Enough

Yang I'm not sure what you are writing about. You are copy and pasting my sentence. I seriously don't feel like talking to human being anymore. Your respond seem more like its the automatic nonsense reciprocate from computer. he he So I'll have to pass this debate.
I admit I have a poor English,and I clicked words by heart,not copy anyone in the computer.And at the beginning,I took my efforts as to introduce another angle to people to consider things.I know we are different from you,and we admit that we have many weakness ,many,we face a lot of challenges.Although I am very young,but I can reach a lot fresh things,I know what you mean,in many aspects to see my country ,it is out of the first NO.150,it is one of the poorest countries.But,as you say"Rom isn't built by one day',and many things can't run as we wish,everything has a hard procedure,and we all trust our leaders that they will bring us a more bright future.
When I was a little kid,I was so angry to see that there are so many things seemed to be so unreasonable.Along with the time past away,when I looked more books,when I listened more ,when I saw more,I find everything has its different side.I know there are many bad people in the government,but from the other side,the bad people are promoting the reform too.the trouble we come across inthe reform road are natural,and everything is becoming better and better.
We can't do thing that we are not in the essencial condition.Or we will lose many things ,and we have already missed many challenges.
I am not a person related to the government,but this is what I understand.
I won't get involved into this topic,I have said so much.Thank you,I am very happy to dicuss current affair with you,you have the potential to be another Mrs Thatcher.See you..

ZOOM

Founding Member
No,China is now very open,and the video that a student throw his shoe to Wenjiabao was broadcasting on CCTV,
Thing is that, that incident happened in Europe and not in china and hence wheather chinese broadcast the same on their news channel or not doesn't make any difference to world since world media is there to broadcast, who care what chinese media telecast. But it doesn't prove CCTVs openess, if it was happened in china then CCTV cannot dare to telecast the same.

we all know that and the Oxford sued the radical man,Wen even beg the Oxford to give him a chance to continue his study.
I guess, that thrown shoe couldn't reach Wen and hence he beg to contiue his study, if it ever reach him then case must be totally different.

But I don't mean that thing,I mean the invasion by 8 western countries.And I say again,that we don't kill any people as you think in Tibet.
Since Tibet is closed for outerworld and hence no matter how much you make a noise over here as you don't kill tibetens in tibet, it proved to be futile.

Global Defence

Articles