OBOR News & Developments

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
haha I'm afraid we all might get banned. Eh, it will be worth it we put the pigs in their places. I need a break from this forum anyway

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
@republic_roi97 @Project Dharma
For information of you guys, I'm a regular reporter on DFI. I even report Indians though not reported any of you yet. Please refrain from baseless trolling like pakis and provide sources or logics, otherwise moderation may end you up like @Mad Indian.
I mean I would much rather discuss military tactics, news etc but these trolls keep popping up on the forums with their madrassa talk. I've reported all of them but nothing from the mods so far.

republic_roi97

Country flag
Well there is a lot of buzz that within Pakistani Parliament several MPs are criticizing CPEC saying that they are letting another "East India Company" into Pakistan and that it would consume Pakistan.:pound:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
what china needs is just the Gwadar port.
and CPEC is just a perfect carrot for it.,

To have a strong leverage china identified crisises in pakistan of which one is "power shortage"..so china simply moved its polluting coal based power plants to pakistan operated by chinese and is trying to sell the power at an extra premium cost to pakistan :D

Second crisis faced by pakistan is the " pak insecurity" when it comes to India..china made the best possible use of it to promote terrorism against India in the name of CPEC.

china has used this insecurity to bridge the paki mil.HQ with chinese mil.base using information connectivity..effectively making china control the paki military decision making capacity.

Third Crisis faced by pakistan is "economy" china knows how well pakis like to live in their lil bubbles of dreams and the CPEC " projections" for the "FUTURE" took care of it.

china very well knows that unless pakistan is UNDER the complete control of china..like a chinese colony with han chinese living and thriving in pakistan china is NOT going to bet its economic LIFELINE through pakistan ..future hanpistan.

if china can do it with East Turkestan...it can very well do it with pakistan only easy as pakistan has isolated itself and has no repute at all for itself.

sorcerer

Country flag
Educate yourself dude we ruled you for 1000 years , your all history and culture, all is due to us ;)

The Jinnah family (Urdu: خاندان جناح‎; Gujarati: જિન્નાહ કૌટુંબિક) was a political family of Pakistan. Jinnahs have played an important role in the Pakistan Movement for creation of Pakistan, a separate country for Muslims of India. The family held the leadership of All-India Muslim League, and it's successor, Muslim League, until it dissolved in 1958 by martial law. Originally from a Gujarati Hindu background, the family converted to Shia Islam in the 19th century and moved to Karachi from Kathiawar, Gujarat.[1]

Muhammad Ali Jinnah (also referred to as only Jinnah) and Fatima Jinnah, have been an important figure in the history of Pakistan. Jinnah was the founder and the first Governor General of Pakistan, while, Fatima played an important role in the struggle for Pakistan Movement and were the founding fathers of Pakistan. Jinnah and Fatima has remained an extremely important and well-respected figures in Pakistan, even after their deaths.[6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_family

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
The Jinnah family (Urdu: خاندان جناح‎; Gujarati: જિન્નાહ કૌટુંબિક) was a political family of Pakistan. Jinnahs have played an important role in the Pakistan Movement for creation of Pakistan, a separate country for Muslims of India. The family held the leadership of All-India Muslim League, and it's successor, Muslim League, until it dissolved in 1958 by martial law. Originally from a Gujarati Hindu background, the family converted to Shia Islam in the 19th century and moved to Karachi from Kathiawar, Gujarat.[1]

Muhammad Ali Jinnah (also referred to as only Jinnah) and Fatima Jinnah, have been an important figure in the history of Pakistan. Jinnah was the founder and the first Governor General of Pakistan, while, Fatima played an important role in the struggle for Pakistan Movement and were the founding fathers of Pakistan. Jinnah and Fatima has remained an extremely important and well-respected figures in Pakistan, even after their deaths.[6][7]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jinnah_family

You are wasting your time. These pakis are a retarded cuckolded bunch. Any accomplishments of any Muslims anywhere are automatically theirs as well. They are fair skinned genetically Arabs and Persians while all of us Indians are dark skinned non martial banias. =)) nvm that Sikhs Marathas ruled them and killed them in large numbers and they are literally considered the dirty butthole of the world by everyone in the West. Their people are still being ruled in Kashmir.

sorcerer

Country flag
You are wasting your time. These pakis are a retarded cuckolded bunch. Any accomplishments of any Muslims anywhere are automatically theirs as well. They are fair skinned genetically Arabs and Persians while all of us Indians are dark skinned non martial banias. =)) nvm that Sikhs Marathas ruled them and killed them in large numbers and they are literally considered the dirty butthole of the world by everyone in the West. Their people are still being ruled in Kashmir.

I know..I just wanted to have my daily dose of paki bashing. Its a good karma a day!!
Just wanted to give the pakis a clue that the hero who made pakistan is actually a HINDU!! :D :D :D

sorcerer

Country flag
Why is Pakistan letting itself Colonised by China?

International Monetary Fund's latest warning on CPEC has sent ripples in Pakistan's political class. Soon after the International Monetary Fund (IMF)'s assessment on CPEC, lawmakers from the upper house of Pakistan expressed fear that the CPEC could turn into another East India Company if the country's interests were not actively protected.

Last year in April, Chinese President Xi Jinping rolled out his most ambitious project China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) with the initial investment of 46 billion-dollar. The CPEC investment is one of China's biggest ever outside the country.

Soon after the announcement, Pakistan's Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif said that the $46 billion CPEC would be a "game-changer" for the country as well as for the entire South Asia region. Sharif's statement underlines the geopolitical significance of this project not only for Pakistan but also for the South Asian giant.

But, the first real assessment by an international financial global organization has raised serious doubts about the long-term impact of the Chinese investment in Pakistani economy. IMF has warned in its latest report that the repayment obligations that come with the investment will be serious for the country.

Moreover, Beijing stands to gain more as the CPEC will essentially make it easier for China to import oil, gas and other resources from Middle Eastern countries such as Saudi Arabia and Iran via the port and an extensive land route in Pakistan.

However, Pakistan has got its own share of problems that will force Nawaz Sharif to walkover the IMF's warning and look forward to the Chinese investment. Here's why:

Weak Economy ::

As per the State Bank of Pakistan, country's total foreign debt and liabilities has piled up to Rs 74 trillion, which is a record high in the history of Pakistan. Till 2013, the total debt of the country stood at $61.9 billion, which was the first financial year of Nawaz Sharif's government.

Pakistan badly needs huge foreign investment as the current situation is quite disappointing. The State Bank of Pakistan statistics showed that country's overall foreign private investment (FPI) plunged by 55 per cent to $405.5 million:pound: during July-February 2015-16 from $898.3 million in the same period last year.

This drastic decline was due to a massive outflow of $345 million from the equity market during the period. Nawaz Sharif knows that terrorism has severely affected country's prospects of foreign investment. And in such turbulent time, he is in no position to back off from the 46 billion-dollar project which is three times the total FDI Pakistan has got in the last decade.

India's Rise ::

Pakistan's relations with the United States has virtually ebbed over a period of last one decade. And, during the same period India's economy has done fairly well. Last year, India replaced China as the fastest growing major economy in the world.

According to Delhi's Central Statistics Office, India's economic growth is now expected to hit the high of 7.6 per cent in year 2016. India's last year's quarterly growth was in line with expectations at 7.3 per cent which outstripped China's 6.9 per cent.

All troubles aside, India's economic growth could be the most worrying factor. India is one of the biggest purchasers of arms in the world and Pakistan will be deeply worried with its neighbour's military prowess exceeding its own. China also sees partnering with Pakistan as an effective strategy to counter India's rise in the region.

"Much of what we have seen in the strengthened China-Pakistan alignment in the last decade is a reaction to the rise of India. China's move to invest in Pakistan has been purely geopolitical and it's policy has been driven by power political criteria," writes Andrew Small in his book - The China-Pakistan Axis.

Energy Crisis ::

Pakistan has also been gripped by severe energy crisis for some years with parts of the country facing acute electricity shortage. In most of the places electricity cut goes for up to 20 hours a day. The country has an installed electricity capacity of 22,797 megawatts (MW), but production stands at a dismal 12,000 MW. China has announced $34.4 billion for power projects in Pakistan.

Poverty ::

What is more serious of all is acute poverty in Pakistan. A little less than half the population of Pakistan comes under poverty line. At least four out of 10 Pakistanis are living in acute poverty with the population of Balochistan faring the worst among the provinces. Pakistan's first-ever official report on multidimensional poverty states that 38.8 per cent of Pakistan's population lives in poverty. A majority of the rural population 54.6 per cent lives in acute poverty.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/Why-is-Pakistan-letting-itself-Colonised-by-China-18851

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Typical zak once again somebody raised questions over gwadar port:
IMG_20161031_061920_072.JPG

Secured future!
I never knew China distributed insurance policies. Can CCP give me a health insurance for my lungs?:biggrin2:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In the Carnegie think tank video I posted on the other thread, one of the well known India pak experts was saying that America would be glad to let china get more involved in paki land thru CPEC.

His logic was that once china gets deeply connected to pak, some of the paki problems will travel upstream back into into uighar heartland.

sorcerer

Country flag
In the Carnegie think tank video I posted on the other thread, one of the well known India pak experts was saying that America would be glad to let china get more involved in paki land thru CPEC.

His logic was that once china gets deeply connected to pak, some of the paki problems will travel upstream back into into uighar heartland.
and

it could be that USA has been using many terror outfits in ME as a method to control the oil deals and pipelines in ME.
once china is more involved with pakis USA can use the same terror outfits to create a potential threat for china in pakistan.. USA has been involved with ME for a very long time than china in the region..USA must have cultivated a lot of assets for this against china by the time.
May be USA is waiting for enough realized investment of chinese money to be locked up in pakistan.
The current moving away of pakistan from USA is good for USA as it fits in their plan very well.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles