Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
No, I live in newly built house :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
What's the difference. Battery warm everywhere.
The Kholodomor did not happen again.:)

bhramos

Country flag
Battle for Avdeevka and help on the front line: severe everyday life of military medics DNI

separate detachment of the militia DNR "Danube" (the former name - "East") bore the brunt of the defense Avdiivka industrial zone. Correspondents Federal news agency become more familiar with the work of these heroic military medics.

One of the first people who have to meet anyone who wishes to serve in the armed forces of the DNI, - a psychologist. It determines whether a person is suitable for military service. Of course, there is a psychologist and detachment "Danube", only to look at this cute blonde difficult to recognize a man capable of one word to put an end to the career of any soldier, whose behavior seems suspicious.

Cabinet units psychologist even more unusual than his mistress: nothing in common with similar places in other parts, except that the signs on the doors. It does not have tables with chairs and hung posters everywhere standard. Instead, the room is divided into several zones. In the first set, soft chairs for group sessions.

"We decided to refuse to perform the tests at the tables, instead write on the tablets the men sitting in a semicircle. Here we conduct group exercises - for example, before going into detail we are working on the elaboration fighters have an even emotional state ", - explained to us the psychologist.

In the second area with a sofa for confidential conversations, and the third, a relaxation area, generally follows the coastline - with sand, shells and aquariums.

Then we went to the clinic division. Here the situation is more familiar, reminiscent of a hospital. However, at the entrance, we blocked the way a nurse who said that without the permission of the Faith Yurievna doctor allowed us not to shoot. Some time waiting for her at the door, because it formed a small queue of soldiers - who had come for help, someone to inspect.

Menacing-looking men, having appeared in the doorway, began to crumple, to the doctor all accessed only by name and patronymic. Seeing this picture, we have already begun to doubt - whether to allow us to take strict doctor agree whether to answer the questions. However, we came out to meet Vera Y. was a young girl, also very tiny. But order is maintained by a model at her office. She told us her story:

"I graduated from the Medical University during the war. Translation into Ukrainian territory as argued in the Ministry in Kiev, I did not want to, then received a diploma DNR sample. When I started looking for a job then I heard that part of the required doctors and decided to try it. Here I am for about two years. I like it, although the specifics of felt - war is everywhere, even all the talk about the war ", - she says.

Another one medic squad we found right on the hospital bed, reading a book. His name is Alex, he was brought here straight from Avdiivka industrial zone.

"I have worked at the site, which is not very well known, and when the shelling started, the time to look around was gone. I jumped into the nearest trench, but not too successfully landed and damaged ligament. As soon get better - will go back again and I will treat children "- he said.

Shared memories of Alex and how he became a military physician.

"I have a specialized medical education before the war worked as a massage therapist. In the army, I had not served, and I do not like guns. But when the war started, then went to serve consciously to protect native city "- he adds.

Here are just a paramedic with the call sign "Trinity", we are not caught in the arrangement of the group. Now she, along with his unit on the front line. But we have learned about its unknown side - it turned out that she personally painted division club, on its walls depicting warriors from different times, from ancient to contemporary heroes soldier in body armor and with a gun.

When the material was already almost ready, we were invited to one of the tactical exercises mouth detachment, where we met, perhaps, the most famous military medic republic - paramedic Catherine Panfilov, which for their courage and dedication was awarded the title "Hero of the NPT."

The proving ground was quite noisy - a company rehearsed the offensive with the support of armored vehicles, and conducted live firing of rifles, machine guns and grenade launchers. But Katie on these exercises was another problem - she taught men the right to provide first aid and make the comrades from the battlefield. And when, after the end of the training the soldiers gathered at the fire, it became apparent even a role of Katya - is it loud hail immediately cease all strife of men with each other, and a barrel of burning wood, around which sat the military, becoming similar to the hearth, around which gathered the family.

Thus, these are peaceful people, most of whom are women, not only to save the life and health of the soldiers, but also bring in the harsh military weekdays little kindness and comfort.

bhramos

Country flag
Note from journalists "Russian Spring".

"Ukrainian battalion" armed "half a century" ZiLami. "Two rusty truck ZIL-157 of the last century, and a ZIL-131, released in the late 60's, was territorial defense battalions APU" Vinnitsa, "reports the Russian newspaper. While the oligarchs on coal trade cut billions. this is a technique issued battalion "Vinnitsa" ATO zone, the best no money, writes a disgruntled soldier in social networks. However, the newspaper notes, before the personnel of formed in 2014, the battalion moved to the engineering, approximately the same age -. the buses "Bogdan" and BRDM-2 the newspaper reminds that the battalion "Vinnitsa" known fact that in August 2014 left his position in the ATO zone and came to his hometown, demanding demobilization due to lack of equipment Ukrainian. the military have had to retrieve from the warehouses of different "antique." For example, at the end of 2015, the 28th brigade entered service APU howitzer B-4, the sample of 1931, then the Ukrainian command gave the green light to use at checkpoints maxim gun. "

bhramos

Country flag
"Fighter of the DNI 'Cedar': APU fire on civilians Donbass, not the positions Ukrainian side sighting opening fire on civilians DNR, said DNR soldier with the call sign" Cedar "" Let's take the Kulikov battle, when the two forces came... in the field. this is war. and the fact that these creatures do - it's not a war. the shells APU fly our position where we are we, and beat women, children, old people. What are you for the soldiers are? Here I am a one-armed, go to me on the battlefield, we'll see who is bolder and who are worthy "- he said."

bhramos

Country flag

"Donetsk. MAT 20:00 are shelling with mortars from positions near Avdeevka by Spartacus and the surrounding area. With the direction of Sand firing on the area" Volvo-center. "On the direction of the intensity of the shelling of sand mortar and small rose on the outskirts of Donetsk region in the" Volvo 'center' and the surrounding area. Jubilee Quarter in the city of Avdeevka under fire from the tank to the position ukronatsistov. Gorlovka. Baha in the southwest of the city. South. There is artillery battle near Sahanki and Kominternovo apply SAU and mortars. LC. The track Bahmutka strelkovo- mortar battle periodically art. The shelling of the positions BCH virtually across the road closer to the Day ".

Videos from journalists... "APU shelling Donetsk filter station APU began shelling Donetsk filtration plant, shells burst near the chlorine warehouse This was reported today Director General of the CP" Company "Water of Donbas" "Oleg Wet According to the head, at the moment in the territory filter plant is about four tons of chlorine. "

bhramos

Country flag

"We have a strong". Dvizhuha "Ukrainian punitive pulled a lot of equipment and soldiers. And now with the military airfield Chernobaevka departed to the region of Donbass fighting seven helicopters MI-24 on full alert. According to rumors, ukry preparing an offensive on Debaltsevo and will soon be cut the route Donetsk Gorlovka, and these helicopters will cover the infantry breakthrough APU. "

Posted by militia: "In 18:.!. 20 on warheads strong arrivals artillery shells, 152mm front-line areas to take urgent safety measures Airport-Spartak warheads small arms and mortar battle of small-mortar fighting continues on Gorlovki north Zaytsevo"

From the residents' Leninsky .horosho Gupalo started something Gvardeyka also hears good Khartsizk prslushevaet Kalinin also vibrates and the light flashes Makiyivka rumbles Kalinin-Khartsizk listen for a long time have not heard of such a non-stop, from the time of the assault Zaperevalka AP -.?.....! very audible, as our ukram pull down over one's eyes. "

bhramos

Country flag

. "Fear and Loathing in Kiev shuttles" It would be better to shoot you! "- The driver of the Kiev taxis refused to free carry" ATO hero "appearance." Hero ATO "in Kiev minibus brought the driver thereof to white heat he refused to carry a soldier for free, and calling. a spade a spade - a murderer and marauder. This indignantly reported by Ukrainian media. And their anger is understandable: all too often they have to publish such news. Do not prostrate themselves before the people "heroes ATO." The incident was reported by Sergei Facebook Kiev. According to the Ukrainian Punisher, after he filed a Certificate of so-called "party of hostilities," the driver "began to incite and blackmail passengers, will not go anywhere." "It would be better for you there shot" - quoted bus driver hurt the punisher. "The worst thing is that a few passengers began to defend it and it does not happen in the Donbass, and in Kiev.", - Said the "ATO hero." In the published video and hear how the gunman name-calling driver's "inadequate", however, meets the objection of passengers: "You yourself neadevatny". The fact that the fighter is not able to go free, he has already managed to topstitch in Municipality slander. "

bhramos

Country flag

"War correspondents were on the front line, where he talked with the militias, call" Kok "During the conversation, the fighter spoke about his participation in hostilities, that he is most remembered, and has promised that the Ukrainian army will answer for their crimes:". Military criminals will answer for my family! "

Akim

Professional
Country flag
@bhramos,answer the question. 2/3 of the territory of Donbas controlled by Ukraine. Why there is no fire, nor destroy, nor kill children, rebuild houses, repair roads, build new bridges? Or is it "wrong" Donbass? Terrorists like to hide behind civilians.

gadeshi

@bhramos,answer the question. 2/3 of the territory of Donbas controlled by Ukraine. Why there is no fire, nor destroy, nor kill children, rebuild houses, repair roads, build new bridges? Or is it "wrong" Donbass? Terrorists like to hide behind civilians.
There are mass massacres, SBU mass arrests and abductions, nazi battallions rough things and the like.
It is simply "missed" by international missions for now, but process has already beginned to investigate that war crimes.
As for no shellings...
Ukro artillery doesn't fire its rear areas, just republics territories.
Shit man, it should be obvious for a military man....

Akim

Professional
Country flag
There are mass massacres, SBU mass arrests and abductions, nazi battallions rough things and the like.
It is simply "missed" by international missions for now, but process has already beginned to investigate that war crimes.
As for no shellings...
Ukro artillery doesn't fire its rear areas, just republics territories.
Shit man, it should be obvious for a military man....

Opinion of creatures, which is waiting when the Russian army will destroy the house of his children, I'm not interested.o_O

bhramos

Country flag
DPR Citizens: 'Ukrainians, you are occupants, not liberators - stop the war!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles