Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgarg

Blame for everything America. Are not you tired to repeat? If the US, EU, Canada, Australia, had not we just technical support - Ukrainian army comes to Moscow and free native lands of Kievan Rus. Only we do not need alien land.
My good wishes Akim! Finally you talk like a true Ukrainian patriot. Bravo! Waiting to hear accomplishments of Akim (a.k.a. Givi) on the battlefield.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
My good wishes Akim! Finally you talk like a true Ukrainian patriot. Bravo! Waiting to hear accomplishments of Akim (a.k.a. Givi) on the battlefield.

When will come my time - and then I'll go defending their land.

pmaitra

Blame for everything America. Are not you tired to repeat? If the US, EU, Canada, Australia, had not we just technical support - Ukrainian army comes to Moscow and free native lands of Kievan Rus. Only we do not need alien land.
Blame for everything Russia. Are not you tired to repeat? If the NovoRossiyans had not they just financial and technical support - NovoRossiyan army comes to Kiev and free native lands of Russkaya Zemlya. Only Russia do not need acquired-by-violence land.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Blame for everything Russia. Are not you tired to repeat? If the NovoRossiyans had not they just financial and technical support - NovoRossiyan army comes to Kiev and free native lands of Russkaya Zemlya. Only Russia do not need acquired-by-violence land.
Yeah. Destroyed Debaltsevo and Uglegorsk is not forced to join.
pmaitra you naive because I don't know the realities of post-Soviet countries. Continue to go without a hat.

sgarg

@pmaitra, join me in wishing @Akim good luck. Just checked UAH at 33.5 to dollar. If Mariupol gone, UAH will shoot towards 100. We have a brave man here who HAS CONVICTIONS. He deserves commendation.

Last edited by a moderator:

pmaitra

Yeah. Destroyed Debaltsevo and Uglegorsk is not forced to join.
pmaitra you naive because I don't know the realities of post-Soviet countries. Continue to go without a hat.
Your country is worse than Tajikistan.

pmaitra

@pmaitra, join me in wishing @Akim good luck. Just checked UAH at 33.5 to dollar. If Mariupol gone, UAH will shoot towards 100. We have a brave man here who HAS CONVICTIONS. He deserves commendation.
I'd let him simmer in his misery. What I would have appreciated is a bit of honesty, or perhaps he is an exception. Most Russians I know personally are against the Kiev regime. The opinion of some online bloke who claims to be Russian will have no impact on my understanding of the situation.

pmaitra

You were in Tajikistan?
I think I have said this many times before that I have never been to any former USSR country.

I think I also said that I have never been on the Moon, and that does not invalidate whatever I know about the moon.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think I have said this many times before that I have never been to any former USSR country.

I think I also said that I have never been on the Moon, and that does not invalidate whatever I know about the moon.
Tell me. How could you possibly know about Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine if you've never been? From other people's stories? I have never been to India, but familiar seen in Delhi on the streets of dirt, piles of garbage and crowds of beggars. However, I can't do that in their opinion their findings. Everyone sees their "world".

pmaitra

Tell me. How could you possibly know about Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine if you've never been? From other people's stories? I have never been to India, but familiar seen in Delhi on the streets of dirt, piles of garbage and crowds of beggars. However, I can't do that in their opinion their findings. Everyone sees their "world".
From news.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Of course, every human being is subjective.
However, you don't know the language, have never been here, but still draw conclusions. I agree with @sgarg. In the economy there is a complete ass. However, do not confuse the situation in the economy and defense of the homeland. Even if food stamps will admit we know that our soldiers defending the country. Russia is not able to beat us physically, expects to social chaos in the country. However, it will not be because we have one goal: to fight for our country. And the supporters of the government Yatsenyuk and his opponents.

pmaitra

However, you don't know the language, have never been here, but still draw conclusions. I agree with @sgarg. In the economy there is a complete ass. However, do not confuse the situation in the economy and defense of the homeland. Even if food stamps will admit we know that our soldiers defending the country. Russia is not able to beat us physically, expects to social chaos in the country. However, it will not be because we have one goal: to fight for our country. And the supporters of the government Yatsenyuk and his opponents.
And you know the language? Coming from someone who writes "Mikolayiv." :lol:

Yes, I draw conclusions from conclusions drawn by others, including some of them who are at the front lines. Isn't that fair enough?

Akim

Professional
Country flag
And you know the language? Coming from someone who writes "Mikolayiv." :lol:

Yes, I draw conclusions from conclusions drawn by others, including some of them who are at the front lines. Isn't that fair enough?

I have already. what I write through the translator, not to make grammatical errors. Apparently those at the front have time to answer you.

pmaitra

I have already. what I write through the translator, not to make grammatical errors. Apparently those at the front have time to answer you.
You are making a mistake by assuming that I seek answers from you. For most part, I don't. I am rather countering you.

I had a lot of fun exposing that "Ашан" is also a supermarket chain in Ukraine. Either you were not aware of that, or you deliberately avoided mentioning that. Which one is it? I do not wish to discuss that with you.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You are making a mistake by assuming that I seek answers from you. For most part, I don't. I am rather countering you.

I had a lot of fun exposing that "Ашан" is also a supermarket chain in Ukraine. Either you were not aware of that, or you deliberately avoided mentioning that. Which one is it? I do not wish to discuss that with you.
In Odessa "Ашан" no. This Russian shop. This is me commenting and not I you. I'm not trying to convince you. I sneeze on your opinion. Benefit or harm you will do zero.

pmaitra

In Odessa "Ашан" no. This Russian shop. This is me commenting and not I you. I'm not trying to convince you. I sneeze on your opinion. Benefit or harm you will do zero.
It is good to know you are not trying to convince me. It is also not important for you to convince me. I am sure you will not be able to convince many of the people from eastern Ukraine, and you should be worried. This time around, they'd let their T-72s and BM-21 Grads to the talking.

Good luck! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles