"Christianity is not a Religion; it's a Philosophy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libertarian

Do mention the ''Old Testament'' in your list.
The New Testament and teachings of Christ supersede the Old Testament. The events, practices and rules in the Old Testament were more relevant for those before the birth and Crucifixion of Christ.

Last edited:

Waffen SS

On the second day the oceans were made. This is the first requirement for life according to science.

On the third day the continents formed and plants grew, the is the second requirement to create an oxygen atmosphere.

On the fifth day the first life on the planet came to sea, this is the next step according to evolution.
So here you wrote plants came first than life to sea.
You wrote this, and in it's reply I wrote

Here it contradicts, plants also have lives, you know it or no? Here your theory fails. So hence plants grew up in land to make oxygen then first life came in land rather than sea, but Science says first live came from sea, it was Amiba. So it fails.
So how my theory can fail? You said Plants grew up in land before life came to sea to create oxygen. As you said in 3rd day plants grew up to make oxygen and in 5th day life came to sea? Dont plants have life?

Not at all. Anyone who believes John 3:16 is a Christian. I am calling the ancient Catholic Church corrupt and abusive. You have to remember it was created by the Romans to unite an empire and to keep control of the masses during the Middle Ages. It took some doing to get over that.
It was Medieval Catholic Church. Not Ancient.

The other is the theory it was brought by asteroids. Considering how much water is on the planet, I take the Biblical approach.
What exactly is here Biblical approach? God created Water? I believe water came into existence because of perfect conditions in earth, may be asteroids or Nebula contributed capital, but bulk of water was created here.

They were always on Earth. The Bible says man was made from the dust of the Earth. Does that statement deny evolution? It might read like it was instantaneous, but according to how long things actually took, 6 days being 6 billion years that process could have taken millennia. Life on this planet did come from its dust and it returns to dust when it dies. Genesis neither confirms nor denies the theory of evolution.
Man was not created from dust, at first there were very simple creatures, which began to get complicated by time and this way man came, man was not directly created from dust.

How do you know 1 day=1 Billion years? :confused: You know Bible claims Earth was created only in 4000 BC. ? So where is Millennia and where is 4000 BC.:facepalm:

Like I said before, there is no point in God creating a bunch of robots to run around shouting praise God. He gave us the freedom of choice. He wants us to come to the conclusion on our own and it comes with obstacles. Like the saying goes, nothing worth having comes easy. God already tried giving us utopia and we screwed it up.
Then how idolatry can be sin? If God gave us free choice then we can easily worship God using it's symbols? hence God's ability is beyond our imagination, so it is wiser to imagine God in symbol then to worship it.

Finally if we come into our own conclusion by using our own freedom of choice(which he gave us) then who is God to say us what ever to do or not to do? You understand that? We came into our conclusion by our own, God did nothing, so God has no right to punish or praise us because while we were fighting than God was sitting duck.

Last edited:

Bodhi

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, "theoretically" the same does NOT go for the other religions. The teachings in the Koran/Hadith, or Hindu Manusmriti are very different to those in the Bible.
New Testament has inspired violence against non-believers ever since it was first written down. You see, violence/discrimination/hatred against the heathens is what actually drives Christianity and the other Abrahamic religions. It needs an "other" for its very justification of existence. You can say it thrives on violence, and the New Testament inspired violence from the very beginning when it was first adopted by the Romans and later "Holy Roman Empire" for ruthlessly extermination Paganism in Europe. A more visual example is in regards to the Jews. In Europe, in every major settlement, during every major Easter (actually pronounced Istar...a pagan holiday appropriated by the bankrupt Christians) there was a religiously motivated pogrom against the Jews. The Holocaust can be seen to be the logical conclusion to the cult of Jew hatred fostered by the Christians since time immemorial. The Church said the Jews have no right to live as Jews, the 19th century European nationalists declared the Jews have no right to live with them, the Nazis took it a step further when they declared the Jews had no right to live. Hitler's ideas germinated in minds that were fertilized for far too long with virulent Christian anti-semitism.

The Manusmriti is not read by any Hindus as part of a religious practice as the murderous Bible and Quran is by its followers. That being said, I am no fan of Hinduism.

happy

New Testament has inspired violence against non-believers ever since it was first written down. You see, violence/discrimination/hatred against the heathens is what actually drives Christianity and the other Abrahamic religions. It needs an "other" for its very justification of existence. You can say it thrives on violence, and the New Testament inspired violence from the very beginning when it was first adopted by the Romans and later "Holy Roman Empire" for ruthlessly extermination Paganism in Europe. A more visual example is in regards to the Jews. In Europe, in every major settlement, during every major Easter (actually pronounced Istar...a pagan holiday appropriated by the bankrupt Christians) there was a religiously motivated pogrom against the Jews. The Holocaust can be seen to be the logical conclusion to the cult of Jew hatred fostered by the Christians since time immemorial. The Church said the Jews have no right to live as Jews, the 19th century European nationalists declared the Jews have no right to live with them, the Nazis took it a step further when they declared the Jews had no right to live. Hitler's ideas germinated in minds that were fertilized for far too long with virulent Christian anti-semitism.

The Manusmriti is not read by any Hindus as part of a religious practice as the murderous Bible and Quran is by its followers. That being said, I am no fan of Hinduism.
Wow !! got to give it to you !! BTW Are you a Nazi??

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
Statements like the one mentioned in the OP are entirely hollow semantic play that changes nothing. Christianity is a philosophy in the sense that any set of beliefs/principles/ideas can be categorized as philosophy. By restating it as what it already is, you haven't said anything remotely interesting.

dhananjay1

Quit spewing Hindutva propaganda. Christianity does not promote conversions through violence of any kind. It actually goes against the central tenets of Christianity. It's not at all condoned in the Bible.
It's you and your kind that is spewing propaganda since the inception of the Christian disease. Christianity started out by doing violence in the name of the entity they call 'god'. Earliest Christian mobs started out by killing people who don't submit to their view and their followers ever since are doing the same. The only 'central tenet' of Christianity is to destroy anything and everything non-Christian.

kseeker

Retired
It's you and your kind that is spewing propaganda since the inception of the Christian disease. Christianity started out by doing violence in the name of the entity they call 'god'. Earliest Christian mobs started out by killing people who don't submit to their view and their followers ever since are doing the same. The only 'central tenet' of Christianity is to destroy anything and everything non-Christian.
I would not call all Christians as radicals however, there are certain elements which are uncontrollable.

Initially Christians started Crusades and converted so called non-believers to Christianity, those who didn't agree were killed.

Then Muslims started their Jihad and started their propaganda of one Messiah :blah: :blah: :blah:

However, it's evident that, it was THE filthy Western media who started spewing Hatred against Hindus !

I still do not understand what Hindu's have done to these ONE GOD believing people ?

May be I know the answer as well, we are not barbarians like them ; oh no wait, we did not forcefully convert one god believers to our religion! That was our ancestors unforgivable mistake because of which we are still suffering in our own motherland.

If Hindus say Live and Let Live, One God believers would say, You live according me otherwise, I will not let you live !!!

This is what I had to say about Western media in this thread

This hatred against Hindus was spewed by western media to begin with :mad: Now, so called sickulars are using their sickularism as their weapons :mad:

E.g. NYTIMES headline "Gandhi Is Killed By A Hindu; India Shaken, World Mourns; 15 Die In Rioting In Bombay Three Shots Fired"

Who was that Gandhi ? wasn't he Hindu ? Why did they had to write " Killed by Hindu " ? :mad:

When Lincoln was killed, Nytimes headline was " President Lincoln Shot by an Assassin.; The Deed Done at Ford's Theatre Last Night. THE ACT OF A DESPERATE REBEL The President Still Alive at Last Accounts. No Hopes Entertained of His Recovery. Attempted Assassination of Secretary Seward. DETAILS OF THE DREADFUL TRAGEDY."

Why nytimes didn't write, Lincoln was killed by CHRISTIAN ? :mad:

That was the biggest CRIME committed by our ancestors :tsk:

dhananjay1

I would not call all Christians as radicals however, there are certain elements which are uncontrollable.
The Christians who don't spew hatred of non-Christians are the ones who don't follow their religion closely and choose to ignore it's tenets. The Christians who follow their religion are missionaries and their crusader thugs who actively wage war against non-Christians.

happy

The Christians who don't spew hatred of non-Christians are the ones who don't follow their religion closely and choose to ignore it's tenets. The Christians who follow their religion are missionaries and their crusader thugs who actively wage war against non-Christians.
What is the basis for your argument in bold ? Whoever you are, better realise where you are standing.

I wonder if DFI purposely choose to ignore these rants !! @Ray, @pmaitra @Sridhar

Last edited by a moderator:

dhananjay1

What is the basis for your argument in bold ? Whoever you are, better realise where you are standing.

I wonder if DFI purposely choose to ignore these rants !! @Ray, @pmaitra @Sridhar
When Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers it fine, but if their venomous nonsense is questioned they start whining and complaining. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

happy

When Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers it fine, but if their venomous nonsense is questioned they start whining and complaining. :rofl:
So if you think you have made a joke, hats off to you. Who is complaining to whom ?? Twisted logic dont it seem ??

FMI in which thread and which post did
Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers
??? OR are you talking about the entire Christian fraternity in the world ??

I have asked you the basis for your argument and this is what you can come up with !!! Kudos kid !!!!

dhananjay1

So if you think you have made a joke, hats off to you. Who is complaining to whom ?? Twisted logic dont it seem ??

FMI in which thread and which post did ??? OR are you talking about the entire Christian fraternity in the world ??

I have asked you the basis for your argument and this is what you can come up with !!! Kudos kid !!!!
My argument is as good as it was. The Christian creed is that only their god is true god and all the other gods are false and their followers are devil worshipers who will go to hell and they are to be destroyed or 'converted'. There are nominal Christians who choose to ignore their own creed and not actively spew hatred of non-Christians. The real active Christians are those who follow this creed and wage war against non-Christians. There is not a single Christian organization in the world that doesn't uphold the creed I stated above.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
My argument is as good as it was. The Christian creed is that only their god is true god and all the other gods are false and their followers are devil worshipers who will go to hell and they are to be destroyed or 'converted'. There are nominal Christians who choose to ignore their own creed and not actively spew hatred of non-Christians. The real active Christians are those who follow this creed and wage war against non-Christians. There is not a single Christian organization in the world that doesn't uphold the creed I stated above.
Where did you get this "Christian Creed" from ? Please post the source.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Find your own source if you are interested and state your own version of "Christian creed" too.
Post the source or gtfo.
I have no interest in "your own version of Christian creed", coz I ain't remotely religious.
But I'll call out BS when I see it.

happy

Accept your anti-christian rant, there is again no basis for all this venom. I asked you pointedly in which post and which thread on DFI did Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers. This was precisely for your supposed joke which I again quote "When Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers it fine, but if their venomous nonsense is questioned they start whining and complaining."

IMO you are really terrified that your kind might be hunted down and killed as was done in the crusades, huh ???

Better still, if I have to draw a comparison to your rants, I would think you are like the pharaoh of Egypt who refused to give freedom to the Israelites.

If you have the guts, you are welcome to start a debate face to face in Hyderabad and we'll see how much hatred you can really spew and what answers you can provide???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles