Chinese public becoming increasingly hostile to the rest of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

blank_quest

Country flag
Personal attack means null to me, and bullshit is your fuel, you should not use English language to insult it as well.
I think I should pay in the same coin . isn't it a fair deal? Now,I don't Insult anyone, You get back what they give , like its well said -- Karma Never Leaves You,Karma is a Bitch.Get it or don't, Its always true.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
I think I should pay in the same coin . isn't it a fair deal? Now,I don't Insult anyone, You get back what they give , like its well said -- Karma Never Leaves You,Karma is a Bitch.Get it or don't, Its always true.
This is amusing, Karma is not a female dog. Karma is way of understanding cause and effect by ancient people living in the subcontinent.

By the way, enlighten me what makes you so angry. You are fighting with windmill, I am not.

blank_quest

Country flag
This is amusing, Karma is not a female dog. Karma is way of understanding cause and effect by ancient people living in the subcontinent.

By the way, enlighten me what makes you so angry. You are fighting with windmill, I am not.
I can't enlighten as you can't understand the undercurrent in a pun.its a sure sign that you are NOT thinking in line of CCP.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
I can't enlighten as you can't understand the undercurrent in a pun.its a sure sign that you are NOT thinking in line of CCP.
What is CCP to do with this topic, you have ICPs in your country, don't they every time got involved in discussion like skin color?
Stay on the topic.

I really could not get the so called undercurrent (because I don't see anything flow in your logic) in any puns you served.
Pitty, let's talk about something else then.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Well you admitted you are Racist ? and BS isn't a attack comment..

How? No thank you for your imagination. I am not hurt.

"You Chis are racist" and "BS" are personal attack aren't they?

If not , Can I just "copycat" it as you Hinds are racists?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Move on he is slow..

blank_quest

Country flag
What is CCP to do with this topic, you have ICPs in your country, don't they every time got involved in discussion like skin color?
Stay on the topic.

I really could not get the so called undercurrent (because I don't see anything flow in your logic) in any puns you served.
Pitty, let's talk about something else then.
You think as an Indian I don't know what Karma means and You are telling me the meaning.Sounds dumb.You telling me that Chis can say Mr.Black or Blue to anyone as its normal for Chis and Justifying that Racism means nothing to Chis.Dumb again. When I term it B.S it becomes a Slang and When You make Judgement over Racism as Correct for Chis its fair.When You get Your Own logic upon you, you ask me to be polite. pretty dumb again. Didn't knew Chis are so much Racist as to a level of seeing it as-usual and Ok. Thanks for letting it known.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
You think as an Indian I don't know what Karma means and You are telling me the meaning.Sounds dumb.You telling me that Chis can say Mr.Black or Blue to anyone as its normal for Chis and Justifying that Racism means nothing to Chis.Dumb again. When I term it B.S it becomes a Slang and When You make Judgement over Racism as Correct for Chis its fair.When You get Your Own logic upon you, you ask me to be polite. pretty dumb again. Didn't knew Chis are so much Racist as to a level of seeing it as-usual and Ok. Thanks for letting it known.
oh my god. I was being sarcastic and you think I am trying to explain what Karma is to you.
You ARE slow, I give up.

blank_quest

Country flag
oh my god. I was being sarcastic and you think I am trying to explain what Karma is to you.
You ARE slow, I give up.
Don't Hoodwink again with your dumbness. You haven't answered that Chis are Racist.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
by the way, I think your way of expressing yourself OK, you have your style, being polite is just one of the styles. I did not ask you to be polite, you don't have to be polite either.

Your vocabulary is you.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Why making so much noise if you are not a butthurt..

You are contradicting your own posts..

don't you try to explain the B.S and defend the indefensible argument. hoodwinking will do no good. Chis are Racists and deluded into arrogance. Thanks for letting it know Mr. Black
Yeah, we call our nighbors whites and blacks, I was called a black myself. we will continue to do so.
welcome join in, Mr. Brown, or Beige.
I just stated you are Bullshiting about making me admit something :)
He is not slow, you are.
You ARE slow, I give up.
Don't Hoodwink again with your dumbness. You haven't answered that Chis are Racist.
He already did and also saying he dont..

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
No, I have not answered anything, because there is no question posed.
But you can imagine I did, your ancestor invented meditation, in meditation even a Yoga master can defy gravity. heihei.:rofl:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why making so much noise if you are not a butthurt..

You are contradicting your own posts..

He already did and also saying he dont..
En? how come you got this conclusion. I am not contradicting anything,

I was not pursuaded until he proves he is SLOW, thank you for warning me though.
I am reay to change my opinion if I see enough evidence.

and butts are fine, thank you for your concern.

blank_quest

Country flag
No, I have not answered anything, because there is no question posed.
But you can imagine I did, your ancestor invented meditation, in meditation even a Yoga master can defy gravity. heihei.:rofl:
Yes I think Your ancestor also invented gunpowder , you should try it upon yourself.:pound:

blank_quest

Country flag
Our ancestor shoot gunpowder to sky to make fireworks, they don't practice it on themselves.
Yours do.
Again justifying dumbness with shoot into the Sky's fireworks Answer.Racist to the Core Chis were dealt with Japs in correct manner.:pound:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles