China wont attack India: PM

aerokan

Country flag
no... we are strategic rivals.

i shouldn't need to tell you, all the china-related threads on this forum are about how awful we are, or about how we will soon collapse

you guys already know what the deal is.
As i said before, u guys are too blinded by u'r thoughts of a zero sum game. U couldn't see beyond a win-lose game and ended making a great potential friend into an enemy and a rival. U guys started it. If there is onething worse than killing an enemy, that would be backstabbing the friends. And u did it despite being given friendly handshake. There is a saying which goes like "A snake will always bite in the end even if u give it milk everyday". U bit us. Someday u will get u'r bite from u'r pet pakistan. And if u support those kind of poisonous regimes like CCP passionately, u deserve nothing less than a hard slap :namaste:

Tianshan

As i said before, u guys are too blinded by u'r thoughts of a zero sum game. U couldn't see beyond a win-lose game and ended making a great potential friend into an enemy and a rival. U guys started it. If there is onething worse than killing an enemy, that would be backstabbing the friends. And u did it despite being given friendly handshake. There is a saying which goes like "A snake will always bite in the end even if u give it milk everyday". U bit us. Someday u will get u'r bite from u'r pet pakistan. And if u support those kind of poisonous regimes like CCP passionately, u deserve nothing less than a hard slap :namaste:
actually you were the one who turned potential friend into enemy, by hosting tibet government in exile. if you did not do that, then there was no need to fight in 1960's war.

aerokan

Country flag
actually you were the one who turned potential friend into enemy, by hosting tibet government in exile. if you did not do that, then there was no need to fight in 1960's war.
U can't even understand the basics. Then why the eff did u attack those peace loving guys?? Did anybody in tibet try to kill chinese or even attempted other than self immolating themselves?? Your comments made my comparison with snakes even more apt. U just can't let anybody live peacefully.. ain't you?? No wonder u r dumb as a rock. I apologize for overestimating u'r capacity for peace. I also apologize for trying to reason with u. It's as fruitless as expecting a donkey's egg.:tsk::tsk:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles