China to give the J-10B combat aircraft to Pakistan

anoop_mig25

Country flag
According to the information available from the enemy forum , Pakistanis are disappointed with the limited abilities of J F 17 and want J 10 A asap

They earlier wanted J 10 B but now they are willing to settle for J 10 A because MORE F 16 are NOT coming

Earlier J10 B was to be bought by Pakistan . Pakistan was not interested in J 10 A

All this is because JF 17 has been a big let down

The Chinese are not interested in wasting time in upgrading J F 17 .So even the New 50 additional J F 17 will be same as before

There is still no clarity about engines on J 10 A Whether the engines will be Chinese or Russian

Pakistanis are wary about AL 31 engines ie Whether Russians will support in the supply of spares and maintenance etc
which forum are u talking about any pakistan defence forum i have/had visited pak members go ga-ga over chinese products specially militrary harware . so can u give link or just pm me the link thanks

Country flag
which forum are u talking about any pakistan defence forum i have/had visited pak members go ga-ga over chinese products specially militrary harware . so can u give link or just pm me the link thanks
Ask pakistanis or chinese about minor details about the plane like RCS or radar and they have no clue.

aimarraul

It normally takes 4-8 weeks to produce one modern warplane, a squadron of J-10 given to Pakistan so fast makes one wonder the quality of this plane??
U.S is planning to produce one F35 each day,what would you say about that

pankaj nema

Country flag
When it comes to the capabilities of their armed forces Ninety five percent of the Pakistanis on the Enemy Forum are always in a delusional state of mind

And now the Chinese have become the new SUGAR daddies who can do no wrong

SO ALL Chinese stuff is GOLD for the delusional Pakistanis

Only Five percent people are realistic

So one has to read ALL the posts and more specifically in between the lines to get the true picture of what is going on actually

But the worries regarding the serviceability AND availability of Al 31 engines is in doubt

But the Pakistanis are having wet dreams about AESA ,IRST and Stealth Canopy characteristics etc etc in the J 10 A /B

JF 17 has reached a Dead end that is for sure This reality is slowly sinking in

And More F 16s DREAM is OVER

aimarraul

Link ???? Is China USA?? Is J-10 an F-35??
F-35 factory: One aircraft per day by 2016

china is not USA,but we are not india either......just because india can only produce 8 LCA a year,it doesn't mean every country produce jet in such a rate......i bet you didn't know china used to produce 200 J8 a year during the cold war period,even though our defence industry was left very behind at that time......

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
glad to see pakistan is getting j-10 and not some fancy western aircraft. we cant stop them from getting fighters but its good that they get chinese aircrafts.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned

china is not USA,but we are not india either......just because india can only produce 8 LCA a year,it doesn't mean every country produce jet in such a rate......i bet you didn't know china used to produce 200 J8 a year during the cold war period,even though our defence industry was left very behind at that time......

8 LCA a year would actually be quite a feat if India indeed manages to produce that many. After Arjun was 'inducted' into the service, India only managed to make no more than 50 tanks the following 5 years, that is 10 tanks a year. This tells me that there is no assembly line for Arjun, instead this tank is being built in the same fashion as exotic supercars, in a shop manned by a small staff. As virtually all the essential parts have to be sourced from overseas, availability of just a small component can cause massive delay, a recurring pattern with the India defence sector.

The same more or less awaits for the LCA. Even though it was officially cleared to be inducted into the airforce, there is no assembly line in place, not yet at least. Probably there won't be an assembly line in the true sense. I guess that is the reason that the first production aircraft would only be handed over to the IAF by 2013 (3 years after it is 'inducted' into the service).

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
None of this will ever reach the range or sophistication of western radars, all paki and chichom aircraft's will be shot down 50kms before their radar can pick up western or even Indian aircrafts which will have western and Israeli technology.

Country flag

This article is if the facility is operating at 100% and if all the NATO members contribute, it is an old F-16 plant. The bigger the numbers the better the plane?? This texas F-16 plant may possibly be closing. India is being offered access to many different planes so indigenous production of LCA is not pushed,don't believe more cannot be produced if/when needed.

Country flag
8 LCA a year would actually be quite a feat if India indeed manages to produce that many. After Arjun was 'inducted' into the service, India only managed to make no more than 50 tanks the following 5 years, that is 10 tanks a year. This tells me that there is no assembly line for Arjun, instead this tank is being built in the same fashion as exotic supercars, in a shop manned by a small staff. As virtually all the essential parts have to be sourced from overseas, availability of just a small component can cause massive delay, a recurring pattern with the India defence sector.

The same more or less awaits for the LCA. Even though it was officially cleared to be inducted into the airforce, there is no assembly line in place, not yet at least. Probably there won't be an assembly line in the true sense. I guess that is the reason that the first production aircraft would only be handed over to the IAF by 2013 (3 years after it is 'inducted' into the service).
India has 1,500 T-90's so Arjun indigenous production is not pushed, but it can be ramped up as needed.

Country flag
None of this will ever reach the range or sophistication of western radars, all paki and chichom aircraft's will be shot down 50kms before their radar can pick up western or even Indian aircrafts which will have western and Israeli technology.
The J-10 was designed from the 1980's when the RCS of warplanes was 30 and above with the added engine weight the RCS of J-10 must be much more sticking out like a sore thumb in the sky.

sant

Strangely Beggars get arms at thrown away prices somehow ( US, China). When they have to pay hard currency they defaulted everywhere. Chinese can't expect any financial gains .

Blackwater

India has 1,500 T-90's so Arjun indigenous production is not pushed, but it can be ramped up as needed.
LF i think 1500 is not realistic figure for T-90. I think It's around 700 to 800 units till now..

Blackwater

woawww (SAIF Ali wala) lollllll Wat a Equation in the relation. I remembered Netaji dialogue" Tum mujhe khoon do me tumhe azadi dungaa" In pak-china scenario, pak will say to china " Tum Mujhe Bheeg me millitary stuff do ,me tumhe terrorist dunga as always " mere pass kuch aur nahi dene ko lolllll:becky::becky::becky::becky::becky:

smartindian

Country flag

200 jet per year / production rate ......---->plane capable to fly 8...... rest scrape .....

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I don't know about peacetime figures but during any wartime, the normal production capacity is usually increased tenfold. As for Pakistan getting aid-jets from China (soft loan), what is left to say: they just like to have that bowl shining for every new power. First they used Americans and cheated them and now they are going to cheat the Chinese who think these residues of medieval Arabia are going to be of any value to them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles