CCP's role in the India view (MUST READ)

Discussion in 'Foreign Relations' started by jat, Nov 20, 2011.

1. jat

jat Regular Member

Dangerous Misperceptions: Chinese Views of India’s Rise | Center for the Advanced Study of India
    I will write something on this soon.

SHASH2K2 likes this.
  3. communismforindia

communismforindia Tihar Jail Banned

It is very true, chinese see America and europe as an example and want to see their country as the next america (or even greater) so the question of seeing India as a motivation/inspiration is slim.... press/media controls the views of people of a respective country... if our media starts showing the accounts of racism that happens in US or europe (which sadly is seldom shown, although it happens a lot) the number of India migransts will see a slight decline. Chinese media/ military analysists/economists consider India to be a backward country (although Indian navy is way ahead of that of chinese). But then, instead of blaming China we must first blame our idiotic media which I srongly believe has a slave mentality ... be it any european country or japan or china, it always tends to act as if they are gods of some kind... I have never seen any news report showing any positive aspects of India... Only an idiot would disagree to a fact that Bharat as a country has improved a lot since the last 20 years, although much more needs to be done, our media never appreciates the good work done by our countrymen and is always busy in adding masala to the news...
    Ofcourse, then the younger generation would disregard the Indian culture and will become a western slave, thus starts a chain reaction of westernization, modernism and culture copy ism (I know no such word exists)... I think Hindi must be made compulsory, bollywood should again start showing the importance of India culture so that we can atleast create our own identitity on this world... else, we would be nothing more than a xerox copy of the white pigs.... my view may be extreme but its not wrong...

4. jat

jat Regular Member

The Indian media is not at question here. It is the Chinese media. Which is state controlled.
    Do you not see what this article is saying?
    For the CCP India is a greater threat. Not because India will attack China or use its military.
    The CCP and most Chinese defend the CCP's system of 1 party rule by ridiculing India. Its poverty, caste system etc...
    India is the polar opposite of China. Same population etc... but with a multi party democracy and elections.
    It is a fact that the Chinese media is state controlled down to the articles. Everything must be pro CCP no alternative sources within China.
    So why present India so negatively?
    Indian Media is stupid, it has negative views of China and a few with positive news from China. But none of these messages are GOI sponsored.
    Japanese Koreans, and Taiwanese have atleast a modest opinon of India and see it developing like China, but for the Chinese their view of India is more negative that Indians of China! despite the Indian media! WTF?
    So what gives?
    CCP wants India to be portrayed as a failed country not comparable to mighty China. Make Chinese feel the need to have the CCP.
    The right wing elites use India as a lightning rod to show what could happen to China with out the CCP. Easy to do to. Imagine the poverty in India. Yet despite all this, India's GDP is roughly what China's was less than 10 years ago!
    This same article was posted on a Chinese forum. Everything that followed after was India bashing and the arguements used to bash the author were not well written or had little basis. It actually proved the author right!
    CCP has done very well in dirtying the image of India to Chinese.
    Remember how China protects its image for foreigners?
    Most Indians educated Indians know more about China than most educated Chinese know about India. But that has been my opinon alone.
    However this article seems to prove that Chinese media does not want to promote India as a country that is technology advanced.
    There are very few articles in the CHinese media about India expecially positive ones. My Japanese friends know more about India than the Chinese I have met and they barely speak english!

I hope Chinese people are aware that everything the CCP does, publish is for political reasons. Everything. What you read was written by some one on a payroll the same payroll every Chinese media is on.

hit&run likes this.