Ashdoc's movie review---Bahubali the conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
:clap2::clap2::clap2:agreed saaar plz don't waste your precious words replying to duffer s like me :hail::hail:

me dont either ,

stupid comment ,

lol duf#er ,
take look again few pages back and see was it me who brought hollywood to the disscussion ???
it was you and others who started criticizing hollywood while sobbing ,

so this is the reason why all you drama queens are whining about , :laugh:
and why all you people trolling about my simple comment ,

you need to go back to that thread and take a look again that actually it just took only single comment to correct the name ,
as it was totally wrong name on that title so why not correct it ??? ,

so you and others should stop whining about that jadhav thread ,
:laugh:

or keep whining like krusty like he still doing over shivajis statue thread ,
:laugh:

and yeah its understandable that you and krusty lie a lot so that you could prove your argument ,

then ,

and dont lie ,

neither me was defending hollywood ,
hollywood also do make bunch of bs movies but to criticize hollywood for this movie look is foul and meaningless ,
do you understand now or you were just replying without understanding my comments ,
then your replys... what were they ??? defence of movie or stupid nationalism ??? lol .

ashdoc

Country flag
The pindaris were auxiliaries who used to accompany maratha armies. Earlier they used to be marathas . But many were slaughtered at the battle of Panipat . After this increasingly north Indian Muslims became pindaris . Many of them were pathans settled in India . Most of them joined Shinde and Holkar armies. I think the ancestor of Pataudi nawabs was a pindara.

salute

:clap2::clap2::clap2: claps for another childish comment ,

Have you gone nuts ? Bahubali hit you so bad that you are making a joke of yourself :pound: :pound:
actually you made stupid of yourself by sharing foreigners reaction video ,

If foreigners can't make reviews and appreciate Bahubali, Indians can't make reviews, I can't make reviews, he can't make reviews, they can't make reviews and appreciate Bahubali then who can make reviews ? You ? :pound: who are you ? Super critic ? :pound:
foreigners review ??? lol , did you even understood my comment ,

its not a review video its a reaction video ,

for foreigners every indian movie is great because it gives them viewers and subscribers for their yt channel ,
and they know that if they do fake reactions over-hyped movies like bahubali its great for their yt channel ,

a dozenful of reaction videos makes you think that all westerners are mad for bahubali movies , :clap2: :laugh:

and no me not a super critic but actually you and others who are not able to tolerate a critic for a movie like its the eternal awesome movie and only thing could exceeds it is bahubali 3 , :laugh:

You have failed to appreciate a 1400cr movie and expecting from us that we'll take you seriously ? Get some sense of movies.
lol , you teaching sense of movies based on their budget ,

bahubali budget was not 1400 cr but actually 40 cr or something ,

hollywood movies you been talking about spend and earn a lot more than that and by your logic if the money makes great movies then every hollywood movie is a great movies ,

Did you ever get what I meant by unrealistic ?
so explain what you mean by unrealistic ,

Inferiority complex ? Check how many Indians are working in USA and where do they work, not like your islamic Jihadis. You will die out of inferiority complex.
childish comment ,
before cursing others could you explain whats the connection between inferiority complex and working job at usa or any other country ???
inferiority complex is only state of mind ,

working or education at foreign countries could be byproduct of the inferiority complex if its only for social statues ,

let me try to explain what inferiority complex at indian context ,
if westerners say some bad about india without understanding you gonna get mad but if westerners does appeasement without understanding you gonna think it must be good and thats the inferiority complex ,

you are confusing between working at western country for and getting high on your bs by only facial and verbal expression of westerns which are most probably fake ,

Pindari were Muslims! Is it wrong ? And you need history lesson to watch a movie ? Seriously :pound:
yes pindaris were muslims but how its correlated with a critic of a movie ,
the topic of pindari was totally out of context of discussion regarding the topic of the thread ,
and it was not me but you who brought it up meaninglessly ,
dont know for what to prove ???
maybe because of shivaji statue thread or jadhav thread or maybe you thought you could discredit me by some bs ,
but since you brought it up me thought with some history info you learn something about it but then again does it proves why me criticize bahubali ???

because bahubali kicked muslim actors movies a## and thus you are making the connection between my critics about the movie and pindaris who were muslims ,

hey guy , this is the second time at the same comment of yours where you are not making any correlation between what you are talking ,

When did I call you a Muslim ? You exposed yourself ! What Jadhav & what Yadav ? Keep your shit with you.
no you didnt exactly called me a muslim but you were trying to imply something about me by bringing up totally unrelated ' pindari were muslim ' topic ,
and @captscooby81 about jadhav thread ,
and krusty about shivaji statue thread ,
and this again and again ,
which suggests that you people cannot tolerate anything on those thread about maharashtrians be it statue or name of a person because it does not settles with you people and so you people are bursting out about it at every discussion .
@ashdoc @OneGrimPilgrim
these gemtlemen gonna suck up to you so that you gonna so that you join them against me at their bs campaign .

Last edited:

raja696

Can some one update latest bahubali 2 records... all indian express etc are giving in factual information followed by jealous opinions.. I even saw topics related to bollywood miss use of sexism in there movies ie panel discussions (times now) but lol hilariously they showed tollywood movies pics in scrolling instead of bollywood movies.

I can understand bollywood could not digest this simple success and embrace the tollywood success over there ego.

salute

:clap2::clap2::clap2:agreed saaar plz don't waste your precious words replying to duffer s like me :hail::hail:
didnt mean to call you duffer but me was just trying to describe ignorance about what me said and what not ,

but saaar is a nice touch makes you guys look like real f - ing gentlemen ,

and thank you for calling my words precious , actually they are just words of a fakir .

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
:clap2::clap2::clap2: claps for another childish comment ,
actually you made stupid of yourself by sharing foreigners reaction video ,
foreigners review ??? lol , did you even understood my comment ,

its not a review video its a reaction video ,
:facepalm: :facepalm: When the 1:33 hour long video itself mentions that it is a "Review" only a person of your IQ can call it a reaction :lol:

for foreigners every indian movie is great because it gives them viewers and subscribers for their yt channel ,
and they know that if they do fake reactions over-hyped movies like bahubali its great for their yt channel ,

a dozenful of reaction videos makes you think that all westerners are mad for bahubali movies , :clap2: :laugh:

and no me not a super critic but actually you and others who are not able to tolerate a critic for a movie like its the eternal awesome movie and only thing could exceeds it is bahubali 3 , :laugh:
Good excuse to hide your failure on appreciating a good entertaining movie.

lol , you teaching sense of movies based on their budget ,

bahubali budget was not 1400 cr but actually 40 cr or something ,

hollywood movies you been talking about spend and earn a lot more than that and by your logic if the money makes great movies then every hollywood movie is a great movies ,
Mr. Einstein , if you cannot get what other members are trying to say then why you are wasting our priceless time ? Bahubali 2 has earned 1400cr, and you need Only COMMON SENSE to understand it. But to whom I am saying this :facepalm:

so explain what you mean by unrealistic ,
It would be useless since you lack the ability to understand it.

childish comment ,
before cursing others could you explain whats the connection between inferiority complex and working job at usa or any other country ???
inferiority complex is only state of mind ,

working or education at foreign countries could be byproduct of the inferiority complex if its only for social statues ,
Oh, so people travel various countries and work there because they have inferiority complex ? :facepalm:

let me try to explain what inferiority complex at indian context ,
if westerners say some bad about india without understanding you gonna get mad but if westerners does appeasement without understanding you gonna think it must be good and thats the inferiority complex ,

you are confusing between working at western country for and getting high on your bs by only facial and verbal expression of westerns which are most probably fake ,
Assume anything and propagate BS that is your philosophy it seems ! :lol: and what did you just say in the first 3 lines ! :pound:

yes pindaris were muslims ,
topic of pindari was totally out of context of discussion regarding the topic of the thread ,
and it was not me but you who brought it up meaninglessly ,
dont know for what to prove ???
maybe because of shivaji statue thread or jadhav thread or maybe you thought you could discredit me by some bs ,
but since you brought it up me thought with some history info you learn something about it but then again does it proves why me criticize bahubali ???

because bahubali kicked muslim actors movies a## and thus you are making the connection between my critics about the movie and pindaris who were muslims ,

hey guy , this is the second time at the same comment of yours where you are not making any correlation between what you are talking ,
Come on ! accept that you don't have enough mental ability to watch and appreciate movies, and that you speak only for time pass in such topics criticizing Indians so that you can satisfy your own inferiority complex.

no you didnt exactly called me a muslim but you were trying to imply something about me by bringing up totally unrelated ' pindari were muslim ' topic ,
I assumed that you were Muslim since you cannot appreciate this movie, in India only Muslims and Leftists are criticizing it.And if you are not one of them then it's our bad luck that even after not being a Muslim/Leftist you lack common sense of watching movies. What a bad luck of us !

and @captscooby81 about jadhav thread ,
and krusty about shivaji statue thread ,
and this again and again ,
which suggests that you people cannot tolerate anything on those thread about maharashtrians be it statue or name of a person because it does not settles with you people and so you people are bursting out about it at every discussion .

@ashdoc @OneGrimPilgrim
these gemtlemen gonna suck up to you so that you gonna so that you join them against me at their bs campaign .
:confused1:What I have to do with that ?

Oh man ! you are endless fun :lol:

salute

:facepalm: :facepalm: When the 1:33 hour long video itself mentions that it is a "Review" only a person of your IQ can call it a reaction :lol:

lol , the longer your yt video people watch the more money you make that why its hour long , :laugh:
lets hope all these foreigners who makes reaction videos really watched and liked bahubali and all the other indian movies on which they react about so fondly ,

Good excuse to hide your failure on appreciating a good entertaining movie.
lets hope me would get over such thing , :laugh:

Mr. Einstein , if you cannot get what other members are trying to say then why you are wasting our priceless time ? Bahubali 2 has earned 1400cr, and you need Only COMMON SENSE to understand it. But to whom I am saying this :facepalm:
me know that that 1400cr its actually money that movie made but you did not specify it properly that 1400cr is actually income of the movie and thats why my comment ,
and you talk about common sense is funny when your previous comments were nonsense ,
It would be useless since you lack the ability to understand it.
like you done a lot of explaining with one word that is ' unrealistic ' , :laugh:
your lack of ability to explaining it gonna hamper anyone ability to understand it ,

Oh, so people travel various countries and work there because they have inferiority complex ? :facepalm:
lol ,
did my comment suggest that ???
read my comment if you got basic reading skills before commenting with one liner bs ,
what me wrote is ' if its only for social statues ' ,
me guess dumb geniuses like you would not understood it even if me highlighted that portion ,

Assume anything and propagate BS that is your philosophy it seems ! :lol: and what did you just say in the first 3 lines ! :pound:
were you looking at the mirror when you said that , :laugh:
because that actually fits to you for your previous comments ,

Come on ! accept that you don't have enough mental ability to watch and appreciate movies,
okay mr. psychiatrist me gonna take your advice every time before watching a movie especially hollywood movies .

and that you speak only for time pass in such topics criticizing Indians so that you can satisfy your own inferiority complex.
me criticizing indians or indian movie makers ??? you didnt understood what me saying the whole at first place ,
and actually inferiority complex do not gets satisfied by criticizing of the indians but by watch foreigners reaction video for the whole f - ing hour ,
atleast you would had shared indians reaction video on bahubali to your defend your point on inferiority complex issue ,

I assumed that you were Muslim since you cannot appreciate this movie, in India only Muslims and Leftists are criticizing it.And if you are not one of them then it's our bad luck that even after not being a Muslim/Leftist you lack common sense of watching movies. What a bad luck of us !
hahaha first you decide me a muslim or not ,
you are contradicting this your comment with previous one or now you calling me a muslim ,
attention - anyone who criticzie bahubali is a muslim , praising bahubali is matter of nationalism or hindu nationalism ,

question , was it you said me previously that its not a matter of national pride ,

:confused1:What I have to do with that ?
nothing , other than you brought up that unrelated topic ,
do you atleast understand that or still scratching your head , you dumba##

Oh man ! you are endless fun :lol:
had enough fun yet .

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Can some one update latest bahubali 2 records... all indian express etc are giving in factual information followed by jealous opinions.. I even saw topics related to bollywood miss use of sexism in there movies ie panel discussions (times now) but lol hilariously they showed tollywood movies pics in scrolling instead of bollywood movies.

I can understand bollywood could not digest this simple success and embrace the tollywood success over there ego.
1400 crores and inching towards 1500 crores.

A chauhan

Country flag
lol , the longer your yt video people watch the more money you make that why its hour long , :laugh:
lets hope all these foreigners who makes reaction videos really watched and liked bahubali and all the other indian movies on which they react about so fondly ,
Idiot, watch that review video, they have seen and described each and every moment of the movie ! As opposed to your rants.

lets hope me would get over such failure , :laugh:
One needs a brain for it.

me know that that 1400cr its actually money that movie made but you did not specify it properly that 1400cr is actually income of the movie and thats why my comment ,
Nope! You were talking about movie budget and not income.

and you talk about common sense is funny when your previous comments were nonsense ,
Everyone knows here who talks nonsense here:pound:

like you done a lot of explaining with one word that is ' unrealistic ' , :laugh:
your lack of ability to explaining it gonna hamper anyone ability to understand it ,
You failed to understand a simple word, and ranting about its explanation.

lol ,
did my comment suggest that ???
read my comment if you got basic reading skills before commenting one liner bs ,
what me wrote is ' if its only for social statues ' ,
me guess dumb geniuses like you would not understood it even if me got highlighted that portion ,
You see and judge the inferiority complex comparing it with your own inferiority complex. Idiot.

were you looking at the mirror when you said that , :laugh:
because that actually fits to you ,
What did I say Troll ?

okay mr. psychiatrist me gonna take your advice every time before watching a movie especially hollywood movies .
:lol: you can't.

me criticizing indians or indian movie makers ??? you didnt understood what me saying the whole at first place ,
but actually inferiority complex do not gets satisfied by criticizing of the indians but by watch foreigners reaction video for the whole f - ing hour ,
atleast you would had shared indians reaction video on bahubali to your defend your point on inferiority complex issue ,
There is no inferiority complex in me, but a sense of superiority than you, it's you who lack comman sense to understand a simple movie video review. Lallu!

hahaha first you decide me a muslim or not ,
you are contradicting this your comment with previous one or now you calling me a muslim ,
alert - anyone who criticzie bahubali is a muslim , praising bahubali is matter of nationalism or hindu nationalism ,

question , was it you said me previously that its not a matter of national pride ,
You seriously need a physiatrist. Who called it a national pride ? :confused1:

nothing , other than you brought up that unrelated topic ,
do you atleast understand that or still scratching your head , you dumba##
You failed to understand many things here idiot.

had enough fun yet .
Look Einstein, Bahubali 2 has earned 1400 cr in just 16 days, while other movies bareilly reach 600cr in its whole play time. I know several who have seen B2 3 times in a theatre. Do apply your brain ! If you have any dumb###.

salute

Nope! You were talking about movie budget and not income.
yeah me was talking about movie budget , atleast you understood that ,

you only gave amount but didnt specified whether it was budget or income ,

Everyone knows here who talks nonsense here:pound:

You failed to understand a simple word, and ranting about its explanation.

You see and judge the inferiority complex comparing it with your own inferiority complex. Idiot.

What did I say Troll ?

:lol: you can't.

There is no inferiority complex in me, but a sense of superiority than you, it's you who lack comman sense to understand a simple movie video review. Lallu!

You seriously need a physiatrist. Who called it a national pride ? :confused1:

You failed to understand many things here idiot.
again failed to give any explanations and to make a comeback , dimwit person blabs bs again as a counter replies , :truestory: :laugh:

Look Einstein, Bahubali 2 has earned 1400 cr in just 16 days, while other movies bareilly reach 600cr in its whole play time. I know several who have seen B2 3 times in a theatre.
and you also know other dimwits who watched it 3 times , :laugh:
because its not a first time that such over-hyped nonsense happened at india , :laugh:

people did watched bs movies many times before .

so enjoy .

A chauhan

Country flag
Untitled.jpg
yeah me was talking about movie budget , atleast you understood that ,

you only gave amount but didnt specified whether it was budget or income ,
You need specification that 1400cr was budget or earnings ? then what do you know about Indian films or India ?

again failed to give any explanations and to make a comeback , dimwit person blabs bs again as a counter replies , :truestory: :laugh:
:clap2: You have failed to prove any single point you raised and trolling to save your face.

and you also know other dimwits who watched it 3 times , :laugh:
because its not a first time that such over-hyped nonsense happened at india , :laugh:

people did watched bs movies many times before .

so enjoy .
Change your country flag and show your real location dude ! then talk about India. Criticizing a 1400cr oh wait ! it's 1503cr now, so criticizing a 1500cr earning movie (in just 21 days, with 8/10 rotten tomatoes ratings) you have proved your mental ability and understanding about Movies in general and their relationship with quality of entertainment. You mental ability to watch and judge movies is arguably defunct.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
1500 crores, that's staggering.

So I did a second watch and noticed the religious overtones more carefully this time be in reverence to Ganesh, Krishna or Shiv. All were done well.

I believe what's rattled the sickulars most apart from it not being a mafia sponsored Bollywood trash, is the success throughout the country - a sign of civilizational oneness that these people and their masters have worked for centuries to try and eradicate.

March on to 2k crore.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Grandma goes to BAAHUBALI 2:THE CONCLUSION

salute

Change your country flag and show your real location dude ! then talk about India. Criticizing a 1400cr oh wait ! it's 1503cr now, so criticizing a 1500cr earning movie (in just 21 days, with 8/10 rotten tomatoes ratings) you have proved your mental ability and understanding about Movies in general and their relationship with quality of entertainment. You mental ability to watch and judge movies is arguably defunct.
lol , congrats on your graduation from so called movie reviewer to 2 bit psychiatrist ,

you are back because you found something on rotten tomatoes so you thought its great base to blab your bs again as your other attempts to retreat by calling me troll and muslim failed miserably , :laugh:

almost all the reviewers are indians except couple of appeasing westerners and so obviously site gives good ratings ,

but more importantly rotten tomatoes isnt that credible source for rating a movie ,
and the site itself under harsh criticism that , few days ago before release of bahubali 2 myself heard about this on social media ,

Is Rotten Tomatoes Rotten? 11 Movies With Bad Ratings That Smashed The Box Office

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3843658
Movie Review Scores Are Fundamentally Flawed
http://lifehacker.com/movie-review-scores-are-fundamentally-flawed-1774687537
Why Rotten Tomatoes is Bad for Film Criticism
https://filmschoolrejects.com/why-rotten-tomatoes-is-bad-for-film-criticism-cde02e6fea99/

and take a note of this ,
its actually you people who started trolling me for my opinion about bahubali2 and unnecessarily criticizing hollywood movies even when topic of hollywood neither was part of discussion nor me brought up at the first place ,

and what is laughable that first you trolled me with criticism of western movies because of my opinion about bahubali 2 and now you are using western media to prove your bs valid , so whos inferiority complex is talking , :laugh:
you people are crying like a baby :crying: on my review about bahubali 2 movie not because of the criticism itself but because of other issues you got with me at different thread probably over the topic of maratha related threads ,

you said that me criticized bahubali 2 because me dont got mental ability to understand about movies and me criticizing 1400 - 1500 cr movie proved that ,

so using your own logic what does it says about your mental ability when you were talking bs about hollywood which movies earns billions of dollars worldwide . :laugh:

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
lol , congrats on your graduation from so called movie reviewer to 2 bit psychiatrist ,

you are back because you found something on rotten tomatoes so you thought its great base to blab your bs again as your other attempts to retreat by calling me troll and muslim failed miserably , :laugh:
Ghanta ! :lol: either you are a Muslim or a communist, everyone here would agree with me, since you are endlessly idiot and coward enough to tell your real location.

almost all the reviewers are indians except couple of appeasing westerners and so obviously site gives good ratings ,
So what ?! A good movie has received good reviews and you are unable to bear the burning sensation ! Ain't you ? ;:pound:

but more importantly
rotten tomatoes isnt that credible source for rating a movie ,
and the site itself under harsh criticism that , few days ago before release of bahubali 2 myself heard about this on social media ,

Is Rotten Tomatoes Rotten? 11 Movies With Bad Ratings That Smashed The Box Office

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3843658
Movie Review Scores Are Fundamentally Flawed
http://lifehacker.com/movie-review-scores-are-fundamentally-flawed-1774687537
Why Rotten Tomatoes is Bad for Film Criticism
https://filmschoolrejects.com/why-rotten-tomatoes-is-bad-for-film-criticism-cde02e6fea99/
Tell me which review site is credible according to your 2cent iq ? So that I can give Bahubali review of that site. What matters is the review and not the site ! Can't you understand this simple thing joker ? How can you ? One needs brain for it.:lol:

and take a note of this ,
its actually you people who started trolling me for my opinion about bahubali2 and unnecessarily criticizing hollywood movies even when topic of hollywood neither was part of discussion nor me brought up at the first place ,
Lallu hollywood and ***wood everything is relevant here, we don't need your certificate to discuss hollywood here.

and what is laughable that first you trolled me with criticism of western movies because of my opinion about bahubali 2 and now you are using western media to prove your bs valid , so whos inferiority complex is talking , :laugh:
Why did you get trolled if we criticize a hollywood movie liable to be criticized ? Many hollywood movies are nonsense it's a fact, but how can you understand idiot, you lack judicious brain.

you people are crying like a baby :crying: on my review about bahubali 2 movie not because of the criticism itself but because of other issues you got with me at different thread probably over the topic of maratha related threads ,
I didn't even know your username before this thread idiot, you aren't so famous here.

you said that me criticized bahubali 2 because me dont got mental ability to understand about movies and me criticizing 1400 - 1500 cr movie proved that ,

so using your own logic what does it says about your mental ability when you were talking bs about hollywood which movies earns billions of dollars worldwide . :laugh:
Nope idiot this movie is earning crores because it has merits, not like foolish movies which earn merely because of hype and advertisements.

Btw where did you see Bahubali 1 n 2 ?

Why don't you accept that you came in this thread to just troll the members by spitting idiotic rants ? And that you are just a troll ?

You have begged many times for indian reviews so I am giving indian reviews if it can get through your knee :-

1. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...li-2-the-conclusion/movie-review/58400767.cms

4.5/5

https://www.thequint.com/movie-reviews/2017/04/28/baahubali-2-movie-review

4.5/5

3. https://in.bookmyshow.com/movies/baahubali-2-the-conclusion/ET00038693

9.1/10

4.http://www.indiaglitz.com/baahubali-2-tamil-movie-review-20384.html

4/5

5.http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...-cat-out-box-theres-more-legendary-stuff-film

3.8/5

6.http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4849438/

8.9/10
7. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-rajamouli-prabhas-rana-anushka/1/940772.html

4/5

8. http://www.andhrawishesh.com/telugu-film-movies/382-movie-film-reviews/57320-baahubali-2-review.html

4.5/5

9. http://www.hindustantimes.com/movie...ouli-s-film/story-FQ6O18Syd5uGcABCIUjf9L.html

3/5

10.https://www.desiretrees.in/bahubali-2-review-baahubali-2-conclusion-movie-story-rating/
Fantastic!

So you see you are standing among handful of idiots who have no sense of movie watching. Dumb### go get a life. Stop posting for the sake of trolling idiot. Get some burnol to cool down your body parts which have been burnt by B2's success :happy:

Last edited:

salute

Ghanta ! :lol: either you are a Muslim or a communist, everyone here would agree with me, since you are endlessly idiot and coward enough to tell your real location.

So what ?! A good movie has received good reviews and you are unable to bear the burning sensation ! Ain't you ? ;:pound:

Tell me which review site is credible according to your 2cent iq ? So that I can give Bahubali review of that site. What matters is the review and not the site ! Can't you understand this simple thing joker ? How can you ? One needs brain for it.:lol:

Lallu hollywood and ***wood everything is relevant here, we don't need your certificate to discuss hollywood here.

Why did you get trolled if we criticize a hollywood movie liable to be criticized ? Many hollywood movies are nonsense it's a fact, but how can you understand idiot, you lack judicious brain.

I didn't even know your username before this thread idiot, you aren't so famous here.

Nope idiot this movie is earning crores because it has merits, not like foolish movies which earn merely because of hype and advertisements.

Btw where did you see Bahubali 1 n 2 ?

Why don't you accept that you came in this thread to just troll the members by spitting idiotic rants ? And that you are just a troll ?

You have begged many times for indian reviews so I am giving indian reviews if it can get through your knee :-

1. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...li-2-the-conclusion/movie-review/58400767.cms

4.5/5

https://www.thequint.com/movie-reviews/2017/04/28/baahubali-2-movie-review

4.5/5

3. https://in.bookmyshow.com/movies/baahubali-2-the-conclusion/ET00038693

9.1/10

4.http://www.indiaglitz.com/baahubali-2-tamil-movie-review-20384.html

4/5

5.http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainm...-cat-out-box-theres-more-legendary-stuff-film

3.8/5

6.http://m.imdb.com/title/tt4849438/

8.9/10
7. http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-rajamouli-prabhas-rana-anushka/1/940772.html

4/5

8. http://www.andhrawishesh.com/telugu-film-movies/382-movie-film-reviews/57320-baahubali-2-review.html

4.5/5

9. http://www.hindustantimes.com/movie...ouli-s-film/story-FQ6O18Syd5uGcABCIUjf9L.html

3/5

10.https://www.desiretrees.in/bahubali-2-review-baahubali-2-conclusion-movie-story-rating/
Fantastic!
lol , dont be boo - hu boo - hu , because you are almost doing that , :hehe:
me never claimed to be famous but after your baby cry you are now , :laugh:

its funny when you talk about others mental ability but whats your mental ability when you call everyone muslim or pakis or communist to whoever opposes your opinion so after that it could give you opportunity to retreat and proving you are correct when all your blabbing of your logic which backfired on you , :laugh:

lie again ,
and could you point out where me asked for indian reviews ???
because me never asked for any indian reviews you are just posting dozen of webpages for face - saving after me debunked your ' glorious ' try to prove your bs by postings of rotten tomatoes , :crying::laugh:

Why did you get trolled if we criticize a hollywood movie liable to be criticized ? Many hollywood movies are nonsense it's a fact, but how can you understand
because those were replied to me, simple idiot ,

but as always 2 bit - cry - baby - mr psychiatrist you lie again here too ,

because me never claimed that all hollywood movies are good , you could ask @ ezsasa ,

its actually you people who brought up the topic of hollywood which was not relevant here ,

so what you are bs - ing about ???
lol , actually its other way around of that ,

actually you people are just talking bs against hollywood to make bahubali 2 look alike the greatest movie ,

So you see you are standing among handful of idiots who have no sense of movie watching. Dumb### go get a life. Stop posting for the sake of trolling idiot. Get some burnol to cool down your body parts which have been burnt by B2's success :happy:
lol , so typical like other forum drama queens , so try better . :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles